Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Currency Auction CBI 5/3/2011

Thanks for the post and thanks Doc for your input.......I BELIEVE.......GO DINAR

Sorry to bother, could someone please enlighten me as to why the low auctions are a good thing? Not for nothin but it would seem to me that if less banks are participating wouldn't that cause there to be less sold, and pehaps the reason there is less being sold, is the demand for them dropping off, or are banks not selling them for a negitive reason? I guess my question is, are the amounts being sold at auction lowering because the CBI or the GOI is limiting the amount sold, or is it limited because the offers for buying (i.e. Demand) for them is lower? Just questions because I'm not real knowlegable when it comes to these auctions, who sets the amounts to be sold and so on,,, If the CBI or the GOI is setting the amounts and limiting the sales then I can see this as a good thing. Please let me know. Please include where I can find the info to back it up.

Thanks!

Read more:

These are cash auctions not dinar auctions.......the cash auctions are what they use to control and keep the dinar stable.......the lower the auctions the harder it is to keep the exchange rate steady........low auctions are our friend.........and so is inflation..........imo something is fixing to happen........GO DINAR

Kinda a stupid point to make. Not sure what your getting at. Maybe your anti-good-news or something. Anyways...

I agree..........got dizzy reading that......GO DINAR

• Upvote 1

Whoever gave me a negative for asking a simple question about the auctions,,, Why don't you offer some information since you think that I am being negative by asking honest questions? Please pardon me for wanting to know why I believe something as apposed to just believing that EVERYTHING I read means RV tomorrow! why would you NOT want to understand why this is a possitive? If you already understand this (and have factual information to back it up) and who sets the limits to be sold, then PLEASE DO SHARE! if you don't have a response to my question then don't respond.

I want this thing to RV or else why would I be here?

Hi nepperson :)

So sorry for the frenzy and ingnorant negative you rec'd.

Nothing anyone could say right now matters unless

you just join in the frenzy and say "i believe" :lol:

That will of course not make anything happen, but instead of trying to

actually discuss it here, please review and search "currency auctions"

and/or Doc31 posts, and you will hopefully get informed as to why the low

auctions are significant. It points to a likely change in the value of the IQD,

which is what we all want. :D

It will be a small change at first...over time, it will grow along with Iraq. It may be

very good news, we hope. One step at a time :)

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Kinda a stupid point to make. Not sure what your getting at. Maybe your anti-good-news or something. Anyways...

Hi Jury :)

I do not think he was 'anti-good news' at all. He was shocked

at the cultish behavior and atmosphere which evidently if one does not

join in, they MUST be "anti" something.

This may be good news for us all, but it would be a nice gesture if you

would try not to belittle everyone you respond to.

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 5

I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE.............and, what I found truly amazing was...........

24 replies to the original post in the first 30 minutes!!!!! (3:30 AM to 4:00 AM Central Time) :blink: I thought I was the only one not getting any sleep :wacko: Thanks for your take Doc and of course to the original poster, suntiger :twothumbs:

RRRRRVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

Edited by dinariac
  • Upvote 1

Hi Jury :)

I do not think he was 'anti-good news' at all. He was shocked

at the cultish behavior and atmosphere which evidently if one does not

join in, they MUST be "anti" something.

This may be good news for us all, but it would be a nice gesture if you

would try not to belittle everyone you respond to.

All my best!

Jim

---

So getting excited is like being in a cult huh? And I generally don't belittle anyone unless they're trying to belittle someone else. Posting something negative about someone being happy about a certain turn of events makes you open season. If you're gonna take a poke….you may get poked back. Sorry if your feathers are ruffled. :o

Edited by JuryPicker
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm totally excited...and will go as far as to believe for all the doubters...let's just pick up the slack for them and say...GO RV...GO RV...GO RV!!!! It doesn't cost anything to believe. Miracles come in cans not can'ts... :woot::woot::woot:

• Upvote 5

I'm totally excited...and will go as far as to believe for all the doubters...let's just pick up the slack for them and say...GO RV...GO RV...GO RV!!!! It doesn't cost anything to believe. Miracles come in cans not can'ts... :woot::woot::woot:

I'll have to use that one. Thanks ;)

• Upvote 1

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. The more that things looked bleak, the closer we were. Now, that we are all going to do quite well financially. I wish the best of health to all your family and loved ones (guys, this doesn't apply to your squeeze on the side-well, yes it does). Good tidings to all and to all a good night.

Edited by Bambino3
  • Upvote 1

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=CurrencyAuctions

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 3-MAY-2011. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 6

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 3,515,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 3,515,000

Total offers for selling (US$)

all we are really seeing in today's auction is average cash sales and no electronic transfers. :mellow:

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/CBI_FOREIGN_EXCHANGE_AUCTIONS.pdf

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 1

If the CBI is manipulating the currency by not selling it to the open market, then there should be an obvious squeeze on the dealers here in the states, and you will see the price of the dinar (to purchase) take off and skyrocket. This my friends will be the obvious sign that what the GOI and particularly the CBI has begun their RV/RI and our investment will begin to flourish.

POOF you got smoke in your eyes

Entirely up to you if you want to stick your head in the sand.

I would like this to be over as much as anyone but try to be realistic. The currency auction levels have dropped because of new tax regulations on currency exchange. People much more with it than I have suggested that Iraq cannot sustain this situation for more than a few weeks, so hopefully it may very well force the issue.

Time tells all.