Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OSAMA DEAD ??

vern

--------
-------http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNn7yhNZW5g&feature=uploademail ---------------Ridiculous- how many times can you kill and bury a man? :lol::lol: and then at sea???? They drowned him? :lol: Vern
  • Upvote 1

--------
-------http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNn7yhNZW5g&feature=uploademail ---------------Ridiculous- how many times can you kill and bury a man? :lol::lol: and then at sea???? They drowned him? :lol: Vern

Vern,

Stick your head back in the sand! :lmao:

Just kidding! :P

• Downvote 1

It's all B.S. He was killed in 2001 according to the late PM Buttho who was also killed shortly after revealing this truth to David Frost on his show. This was oviousley a distraction to keep everyone from focusing on the coming deflationary depression we are heading towards.

• Downvote 1

We as Americans had better keep our heads out of the sand........and hunker down, things are "changing" more and more each day. The timing of this...almost seems staged. Honestly, some of these theory's may not be too way off-sad to say. The "its all about me" campaign has taken a whole new turn and I'm nervous....things just seem to have a smell about them. Call me way off, whatever you want.....but something just doesn't feel right. I truly hope all our troops stay safe and God be with them. Iraq's window is closing-they better hurry the hell up and get this done!

As always, IMHO.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is good to see people questioning the "official" story.

Most of my family are military veterans. I respect and appreciate the service our military

have given to the US, but what I have experienced,

read, and researched regarding the military and our US government unfortunately

leaves me with serious questions.

I may come across as gruff, but I CANNOT BELIEVE THE RUDENESS AND

ABSOLUTE CRASS OF INDIVIDUALS who have retorted to my prior posts

and linking to other articles. This is an Off-topic FORUM EXPLICITLY FOR THIS.

Perhaps the individuals who had been extremely rude, crass and unprofessional could

get a talking-to from the ADMINS???

We ALL have a right to our opinions and that is what our forefathers fought for, let's not

forget that.

How many of you have actually read the US Constitution?

-TNP

Edited by Travelin_the_Narrow_Path
  • Upvote 1