Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

conspiracy theorist??

USNPhoto

Why are we suddenly getting bombarded with these conspiracy theories. Yea i can see these posts getting put on above top secret dot com constantly, but here at dinar vets seems like an odd place to put these threads.

it just amazes me on how many conspiracy theorist there are out there, and how everything in this world is a conspiracy.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I think you've answered your own question there ... I for one think that this is not the place ... if one is interested one hardly has much searching to do to find a plethora of "stuff" ... but as with some of the other garbage out there (rumormill) that people lap up like the dehydrated ... I guess the best thing is just don't read them.

• Upvote 1

All it takes if for ONE conspiracy to be PROVEN and then people start believing in them and start trying to see patterns and conspiracies where they don't exist.

Check out these 33 conspiracy theories that turned out to be TRUE - http://www.lewrockwell.com/spl2/33-conspiracy-theories.html

Now if major governments can perpetrate conspiracies once and multiple other times some people think they can do it again and again.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I will concede that what you say could easily happen. Why in the world would someone focus their attention on a dinar forum and post their"Theory" in them.

It seems like a waist of time when their are better audienceses elsewhere.

Edited by USNPhoto

My understanding that this site was specifically set up to share and discuss information conerning the dinar investment. That would include what is happening in Iraq in order to move the investment along to a successful conclusion. I could see that other investment material could find it's way here. So while I believe in freedom of speech, I for one would grant permission to the mods and administrator to remove anything from the site that does not directly relate to what most of us come here for. I don't need to read about Obama, bin Laden or any other non related garabage and should not have to wade my way through the many non-related post to get to what I come here for. I say REMOVE the garbage and the snide remarks. Let's act like grown, rational adults so we can all enjoy the site. Just my opinion of course. Nuff said.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I really do appreciate this OFF-TOPIC forum. Looks like a lot of people post a lot of varying info here which allows us to engage in OFF-TOPIC conversations, which is why it is here.

That's why the subtitle of this forum says, "Anything goes in here, but keep it respectful."

-TNP

By the way, I'd hardly call this Obama Osama propaganda, "some of the other garbage out there (rumormill) that people lap up like the dehydrated ... " as Pleasant Valley Sunday has called it. This is BIG info and should be discussed among intelligent rational people who can research and examine the facts.

Which is why it says, "Anything goes in here, but keep it respectful."

-TNP

Edited by Travelin_the_Narrow_Path
  • Upvote 2

Some people just like to be told what to do, what to think, what to say and what to believe. It's easier that way. Small minds lead to big mistakes.

Bullseye.............Mama always said there were two sides to every story and you have to read between the lines and most of all, you need to have common sense to tie it all together. Our GOV and the media are trying to tell us what to think, say and believe to create a sheeple nation that asks no questions which makes us lambs for the slaughter

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

• Upvote 3

I do not waiver in my belief (that this dinar investment site is not the place for things as equally unsubstantiated as mainstream media may be), but also am a part of a team here and do not want my personal opinions to drive anything .... with that being said it seems the consensus so far is to let these posts prevail..... for whatever audience wants them.

I would recommend labeling them correctly and then not reading them if you do not "like" the label.

thanks and many blessings,

pvS

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So I have an idea... it's a little different than the way most people think... but I am smarter than 'most people'.

I am rich, so I am going to start an 'organization' to accomplish 'something' that I believe in... I'm going to hire people who listen to what I say and that agree with me. I'll start by helping people get what they want.

Q.) How do you get someone to do what you want?

A.) Find out what they want... and give it to them.

So now I'm really, really rich and have lots and lots of organizations (getting people to do what I want, so I can accomplish 'something')

Ok folks...

What is this?

Is it a Business Plan?..... or a Conspiracy....?

Is it a George Soros type.... whatever...?

Or is it you, with your blessing...?

I get bashed by my family for being one of those conspiracy nuts but I ask you... what IS a conspiracy anyway?

If I want to start a foundation, or a business........... or build an apartment building... (didn't we hear this on a call recently?) Don't I have to 'conspire' with others to get it done?? (zoning, construction, electricians, plumbers, etc)

Then when I want to rent out the units, they said on this call to rent to disabled vets, section 8, people that have a guaranteed income.... Now is this a 'good business decision' or a conspiracy to keep fixed income people together or to discriminate against those with regular (risky) jobs?

My point in all this is why are some people SO ADVERSE to looking at the other side of the story that they will dismiss it out-of-hand, without even CONSIDERING the IMPLICATIONS IF IT WERE TRUE?

We are all connected, wings of a butterfly and all that. What's wrong with being open minded? Seems to me, the smarter thing to do would be trying to determine if you are/will be affected by the fluttering (not at all) or the hurricane or tornado as the case may be (completely devastated)

SO What ARE the implications IF _________ were true...

Would it affect me personally?

Would it affect my community/country?

Would it affect my investment?

Before I get bashed for not trusting our military - I was one. Ever heard the term... :unsure: ...black ops mission?

I do not waiver in my belief (that this dinar investment site is not the place for things as equally unsubstantiated as mainstream media may be), but also am a part of a team here and do not want my personal opinions to drive anything .... with that being said it seems the consensus so far is to let these posts prevail..... for whatever audience wants them.

I would recommend labeling them correctly and then not reading them if you do not "like" the label.

thanks and many blessings,

pvS

Thank you!

• Upvote 3

Good points Masterof Power!!

I really do appreciate that there is an OFF-TOPIC forum here which allows us to engage in OFF-TOPIC conversations. Kudos to DinarVets!

-TNP

Just don't get Pi$$ed off when we don't believe it cause that's our rights. Know what I mean. Its called paranoia. The " Their out to get us !!!" syndrome

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just don't get Pi$$ed off when we don't believe it cause that's our rights. Know what I mean. Its called paranoia. The " Their out to get us !!!" syndrome

Gee Dog, who's getting pi$$ed off here? You seem to have an affinity for name-calling and being extremely crass and foul-mouthed based on previous replies to me! Please add intelligent conversation to the topic, it would be appreciated. Remember as the rules state, "BE RESPECTFUL." I think you would do good to think about CKH's prior post. All we are asking is for people to think and use their heads and look at both sides of the coin. Don't be afraid to think. ;)

-TNP

Edited by Travelin_the_Narrow_Path
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why are we suddenly getting bombarded with these conspiracy theories. Yea i can see these posts getting put on above top secret dot com constantly, but here at dinar vets seems like an odd place to put these threads.

it just amazes me on how many conspiracy theorist there are out there, and how everything in this world is a conspiracy.

Unfortunately, the real issue is that there is a large enough amount of distrust to make the improbable seem entirely possible.

This is the real tragedy, and it didn't happen overnight, wasn't completely contrived, and folks had to be led to doubt, against their inherit desire to trust.

Bullseye.............Mama always said there were two sides to every story and you have to read between the lines and most of all, you need to have common sense to tie it all together.

The problem with this statement is, "Common Sense isn't common!" Something I always tell my young soldiers.....

Edited by iRaQi_VeT_716

Unfortunately, the real issue is that there is a large enough amount of distrust to make the improbable seem entirely possible.

This is the real tragedy, and it didn't happen overnight, wasn't completely contrived, and folks had to be led to doubt, against their inherit desire to trust.

You hit the nail on the head my friend! I'm not saying I believe all the 'conspiracy crap', I'm just saying I've been burned before and I've seen others burned and it just seems really stupid to just accept everything you are told with blind trust. That's why people freak out when the rumor they read about the RV being done doesn't pan out.

How can you make an intelligent informed decision without, at least, looking at both sides and considering the implications.

Oh, I'm sorry, please pass the kool aid.

• Upvote 1

Them Conspiracy people are no more than a bunch of kooks, don't listen to them and don't have an opinion. Believe everything you see on the news. It has to be right! Why wouldn't it be? Everything will be just fine! It's all ok! Blessings! Slay.

Edited by Slaydadea
  • Upvote 1