Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

050211 Okie update

Mountain man

I still love you Okie. I have done my homework since I invested in this and I know that you are very close in this and so am I. I always play to win and I always win!!!Still just a few miles south of you in North Texas.

• Upvote 1

You know, I try to told my tongue, but every time I come to this particular board, I find just an amazing amount of negativity. If you can't believe in the good intentions of somebody who has faithfully been reporting things that HE believes to be true, for no other reason than he's trying to keep the positive info flowing, can't you just keep quiet about it if you don't like it? Seriously. Isn't that what these boards are all about, people sharing their intel, and then readers making up their own minds about it without poking and poking and poking at somebody they don't want to hear from anymore?

If you don't like what Okie has to say, then I might make a simple suggestion and advise that you DON'T READ IT!!!

Personally, whether I believe or disbelieve what Okie has to say, I still enjoy reading his posts. He is a character all by himself, and as time goes by, the RV is behind us, and we're all out there spending our not-very-hard-earned dollars, I will always remember Okie and his own humor and frustrations as he shared with us what he knew.

Okie is a veteran and, in my eyes, an American patriot!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Maximusdelta, tandy ,PVS, wanted you to know I gave all of you a +1 to offset the -1 you were given. While I find Okie humorous I do grow tired of people that give minuses to people who question his "non intel".

He has made 100's of wrong predictions but if we call him on it, they give us a minus; I find that amazing!

A few days ago I stated that he has yet to make an accurate prediction and perhaps he should stick with his biblical story lessons, ( he had this in his post, was actually pretty good) and I got a minus 7.

I did not call him names nor bash him, I just stated a fact. Peoples emotional reactions to saying anything about his posts being mostly B.S. is almost cult like.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You know, I try to told my tongue, but every time I come to this particular board, I find just an amazing amount of negativity. If you can't believe in the good intentions of somebody who has faithfully been reporting things that HE believes to be true, for no other reason than he's trying to keep the positive info flowing, can't you just keep quiet about it if you don't like it? Seriously. Isn't that what these boards are all about, people sharing their intel, and then readers making up their own minds about it without poking and poking and poking at somebody they don't want to hear from anymore?

If you don't like what Okie has to say, then I might make a simple suggestion and advise that you DON'T READ IT!!!

Personally, whether I believe or disbelieve what Okie has to say, I still enjoy reading his posts. He is a character all by himself, and as time goes by, the RV is behind us, and we're all out there spending our not-very-hard-earned dollars, I will always remember Okie and his own humor and frustrations as he shared with us what he knew.

Okie is a veteran and, in my eyes, an American patriot!

So Foxy, you believe him week after week after week? Or do you think he's sincere and you feel sorry for him because "things change", and it's not his fault? Seriously, what makes you think he's legitimate? I really would like to know.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WHETHER OKIE IS RIGHT OR WRONG,ILL BE BUMMED IF WE DONT RV THIS WEEK.

I GOT A GUT FEELING AND ITS USUALLY RIGHT. BOTTOM LINE IS THOSE PEOPLE ARE STARVING.THEY NEED IT WORSE THAN WE DO. THEY ARE SO USED TO TERRORISTS AND KILLING THAT BIN LADINS DEATH IS JUST ONE LESS PERSON TO FEED. CMON RV!

• Upvote 1

The only thing more predictable than Okie's prognostications going astray are the responses to his postings. If his rumours frustrate, anger or disappoint you- try ignoring them.

Chill, Okie is fair sport. We're amusing ourselves. It's a ritual here.

WHETHER OKIE IS RIGHT OR WRONG,ILL BE BUMMED IF WE DONT RV THIS WEEK.

I GOT A GUT FEELING AND ITS USUALLY RIGHT. BOTTOM LINE IS THOSE PEOPLE ARE STARVING.THEY NEED IT WORSE THAN WE DO. THEY ARE SO USED TO TERRORISTS AND KILLING THAT BIN LADINS DEATH IS JUST ONE LESS PERSON TO FEED. CMON RV!

+1 amen to that!

• Upvote 1

Okie "Smokie." Geez, what do these people get out of putting intel out there that isn't true? Then they say "I'm only the messenger." Screw that. Either quit posting the bogus intel or get someone that has better messenges to give you!!!!! He's good with his "puns" but his intel sucks and he really hurts a lot of people with it. It's not the rv causing the rollercoaster ride.....it's the messengers leading people like The Pide Piper and causing their emotions to fluctuate so much they are ready to follow the pigs off the cliff. Nuff Said!

Edited by Marilyn53
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So Foxy, you believe him week after week after week? Or do you think he's sincere and you feel sorry for him because "things change", and it's not his fault? Seriously, what makes you think he's legitimate? I really would like to know.

WHERE did I say I believe him? WHERE did I say I think he's legitimate? I "really would like to know" which lines you were reading between when you gleaned that from my post. You COMPLETELY missed my point, which is actually pretty clear.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

our week will be the week when that week gets here. and it will be after the week that was supposed to be our week that someone said "its our week definatly". our week will definatly get here. go rv B)

ROFLMBO!!!! Thanks for the laf!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I for one enjoy the oakie posts, he is kind of silly at times, and the reaction posts can be hilarious!

Comeon peeps lighten up, we all know he hasent hit it yet, so let's just joke with it and not get mean, and for those of you who say he had led people on and hurt people, well most people know better than to get pumped by gurus and those who don't are learning hard lessons. Its called LIFE and we will all make mistakes!

Like Bumper says...... play nice!!

Besides, oakies probably not reading what we are writing about him! <_<:blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I for one enjoy the oakie posts, he is kind of silly at times, and the reaction posts can be hilarious!

Comeon peeps lighten up, we all know he hasent hit it yet, so let's just joke with it and not get mean, and for those of you who say he had led people on and hurt people, well most people know better than to get pumped by gurus and those who don't are learning hard lessons. Its called LIFE and we will all make mistakes!

Like Bumper says...... play nice!!

Besides, oakies probably not reading what we are writing about him! dry.gifblink.gif

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. You have your opinion, I have mine. Thanks for yours, it is appreciated. I just don't happen to agree with it. But thanks anyway.

Don't you wonder on the site he posts at that they are saying to each other, "No really he means it THIS time."

Okie doesn't post ANYWHERE. All he does is go into chat. From there, people cut and paste. And that INCLUDES this board. But why does anybody even bother, when all that happens is Okie gets bashed? HE doesn't even post!!! :blink:

• Upvote 1

Okie doesn't post ANYWHERE. All he does is go into chat. From there, people cut and paste. And that INCLUDES this board. But why does anybody even bother, when all that happens is Okie gets bashed? HE doesn't even post!!! :blink:

YES he has his own site with the other GET team idiots.....

• Upvote 1

If everybody would stop bashing his post maybe he would just stop. Just ignore him and he will go away. ;)

He doesn't post here......His posts are brought over.... He'll never stop.......

He has made 100's of wrong predictions but if we call him on it, they give us a minus; I find that amazing!

End Quote

....And amazing it is.........But it's all good...........Free Speech both ways ... The way it's gotta be.........

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

how WILL he be able to show up after next week??? I mean come on how many times can people be blatantly lied to and still want more???? Guess we'll find out.

wow one of the very few times i have seen you post that you didnt close the thread! :P

• Upvote 1

I wonder how many times, like thats the actual number of times, that he has said today or tomorrow.

Well lets see..........Okie says it at least 2 times a week, so....8 times a month roughly. 8x12(months)=96x8(yrs)=786

This figure sounds pretty low now that I did the math.........none the less, okie is predicting WAY too much!!

YES he has his own site with the other GET team idiots.....

Okie is NOT part of G.E.T., either. JEEZ, people -- get a grip!!!

He doesn't post here......His posts are brought over.... He'll never stop.......

End Quote

....And amazing it is.........But it's all good...........Free Speech both ways ... The way it's gotta be.........

I don't mind if people "call him on it" when he's wrong. But I do mind outright bashing and nastiness. Somebody gave you a -1. I zeroed it out for pointing out free speech. I choose to believe that Okie means well and is sincere. I just wish people would quit pasting his comments onto boards where he is so distinctly unwelcome.

• Upvote 1