Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

050211 Okie update

Mountain man

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] IF THERE ARE ANY NEW INTEL TODAY--I AM UNAWARE OF IT. FROM SOURCES LAST THURS NITE STATED TONIGHT OR TOMMOROW--THAT'S ALL I HAVE AT THIS TIME

[6:52:46 PM [OKIE_OIL_MAN] ROSE-STATED SAME AS LAST THURS BUT RATE CHANGED UPWARD

[7:01:33 PM: OKIE_OIL_MAN] THE DELAY I WAS REFERRING TOO LAST NIGHT ACCORDING TO PHONE CALL JUST NOW IS NOT IN PLAY ANY LONGER--IN OTHER WORDS---LOOK FOR THE R/V ANY MOMENT AND HE STATED DEFINITELY THIS IS OUR WEEK-------HOW ABOUT THAT SPORT'S FAN'S?huh.gif??

[7:02:31 PM [OKIE_OIL_MAN] THAT INTEL IS SO STRAIGHT OUT OF THE OVEN I NEARLY BURNED MY HANDS TAKING IT OUT----HE IS ALSO COMFORTABLE

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 6

well with that said, I am gonna go tell my boss what to do with this job, I mean if okie and some intel guy (that we dont know) are comfortable then what do I have to worry about.

WOW Glad it is finally here and we can all breath easy!!!!!! Thank you Okie.

• Upvote 1

Was this the intel the gag order was about??? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I guess the gag order is to be issued EVERY week!! LOL LOL

Or was the gag order only for TerryK? LOL..... I have not seen a post from that clown yet....must still be in affect? LOL

Who was it that brought TerryK's nonsense last time? I need to see another one for my daily chuckle!!

Dan

Edited by Danneedsrvnow
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

how WILL he be able to show up after next week??? I mean come on how many times can people be blatantly lied to and still want more???? Guess we'll find out.

PVS, that IS the question! Makes you want to thump them on the head and ask, "What is wrong with you?".

Let's see ... we have had the taking off & landing scenario, the buying a ticket with emphasis on the price of said ticket secret message, the Mr. & Mrs. America and all the ships at sea plot line, to which we can now add the all-encompassing sports fans greeting, along with the "Nothing' says lovin' like something from the oven" tactic. I wonder what will be next.

<_<

smee2

[7:01:33 PM: OKIE_OIL_MAN] THE DELAY I WAS REFERRING TOO LAST NIGHT ACCORDING TO PHONE CALL JUST NOW IS NOT IN PLAY ANY LONGER--IN OTHER WORDS-

in other words.....osama is dead......he was the last hold up.....done deal.....get ready to party.....nuff said..... :lol:

OKIE DOKIE. I LOVE THE STUFF FROM OKIE

HE KEEPS MY EARS STANDING UP AND DOES WHAT A PUMPET DOES.

OKIE IM A FAN.CANT WAIT TILL YOUR INTEL PROVES TRUE.A LOT OF MEMBERS WILL BE EATING A BIRD FOR DINNER AMD I DONT MEAN CHICKEN OR TURKEY. YOU GO OIL MAN ROCK ON.PROVE EM WRONG!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1