Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Osama Bin Laden

Doctor Smith

I was all happy about the death of Osama Bin Laden. Many conspiracy theories about how he had been dead for years. Like how he used the wrong hand to sign papers in videos, and that they were faked CIA videos. All to keep the boogeyman alive in every ones minds so they could stay in the middle east for longer.

Then this morning I heard they burred him at Sea? WTF? :unsure:

You'd think with all these conspiracy theories going around they would have saved the body for proof? All I can say is Alex Jones is going to have a field day. :D

Here is a photo of the dead body. Don't look if you are squeamish.

http://i.imgur.com/1DYgC.jpg

Edited by Doctor Smith
  • Upvote 2

I was all happy about the death of Osama Bin Laden. Many conspiracy theories about how he had been dead for years. Like how he used the wrong hand to sign papers in videos, and that they were faked CIA videos. All to keep the boogeyman alive in every ones minds so they could stay in the middle east for longer.

You'd think with all these conspiracy theories going around they would have saved the body for proof? All I can say is Alex Jones is going to have a field day. :D

This is most definitely a fake photo has been debunked on the net already.

The burial at sea is curious, I heard it was acceptable with Muslim traditions. They also don't want anyone digging up the body and making shrines etc.

I'm sure they took plenty of videos to document the event. I also heard they confirmed it was him by DNA testing. My question is where did they get the reference sample from??

• Upvote 1

I read somewhere they did DNA testing but my question is where did they get the reference sample from?<br><br>

See? This is how the conspiracy theories get started, people asking questions, uh huh.

Seriously though, I believe he had a son or daughter here in the US who "distanced" themselves from him. That would make it easy to run a dna test.

I agree. Why they would dump the body right away seems fishy. I am not saying that it's all a conspiracy, I'm just saying that was a strange move. They said it was because they didn't want a shrine at his burial place. Maybe. I'm sure they have plenty of video and photos that they are not showing due to the affect it could have on the people of Islam. I would think that every step of this was planned from the begining and the way it went down was probably done so that it would not cause an uproar in the ME. Remember when they hung Sadam? That wasn't suppose to get out but some dude had a cell phone and took video. Alot of people are going to say that he has been dead for years or that he works for the CIA and this is all a cover up to fake his death. Whatever. Not everything is a conspiracy. Don't get me wrong, it is possible but just not seeing it. Way too many involved.

PS............ Obviously the photo is fake. Anyone know where it came from? Seriously doubt from our Gov. They have better technology than that.

• Upvote 1

According to news reports, if you chose to believe them or not, several countries including Saudi Arabia and the country where he was killed last night REFUSED to claim the body. What would you have the US do? Would YOU want this guy buried in YOUR country. If I was still in the Army and we were the ones who had his dead body I would have gladly dumped him out like the trash. People who have been abused, raped, had family murdered etc. don't want to be around the dead body of the person who caused their pain.

I don't get why the word of our brave soliders, DNA, Osama's wife, captured prisoners and others is not good enough. I guess people wanted the body like doubting-thomas did when he did not believe Jesus was risen. Don't get me wrong. I know for a fact that conspiracies exist. In fact there are over 70 proven conspiracies done by the US government alone. These are all accepted by everyone as being conspiracies. In this case I think there was no conspiracy.

Even if they kept the body people would still find something wrong. They would say the body was fake, was a clone, was a look-a-like etc.

I read somewhere they did DNA testing but my question is where did they get the reference sample from?<br><br>

See? This is how the conspiracy theories get started, people asking questions, uh huh.

Seriously though, I believe he had a son or daughter here in the US who "distanced" themselves from him. That would make it easy to run a dna test.

He had surgery in a US hospital back in 2001. Could be they got the DNA from back then.

• Upvote 4

don't get why the word of our brave soliders, DNA, Osama's wife, captured prisoners and others is not good enough. I guess people wanted the body like doubting-thomas did when he did not believe Jesus was risen. Don't get me wrong. I know for a fact that conspiracies exist. In fact there are over 70 proven conspiracies done by the US government alone. These are all accepted by everyone as being conspiracies. In this case I think there was no conspiracy.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1LF8rqV64

Hopefully they still have enough proof. I was just thinking they had an excellent chance to put an end to this particular conspiracy theory. I would have put him in a freezer for a few months until anyone that wanted to get a DNA sample etc could. Then when everyone is satisfied they could then bury him at sea.

I heard that some female relative living in the United States died and they took samples from the brain after an autopsy.

Edited by Doctor Smith

Yep it looks like photoshop. The same facial expression on both pictures?? ....unless of course that sucker face is always like that.

Exactly... Apparently that pic was faked as it was stated also on TV news at least here in Italy......Same lips position and teeth, I mean same open mouth expression in the normal live pic and in the dead pic............

Edited by umbertino

Exactly... Apparently that pic was faked as it was stated also on TV news at least here in Italy......Same lips position and teeth, I mean same open mouth expression in the normal live pic and in the dead pic............

Yeah. Once someone is dead they never look the same as when they were alive. That picture was just the first thing I found on the net.

i can't wait until the new conspiracy theory episodes air. i'm sure my man Jesse Ventura and his team, will get to the bottom of this and the truth will be kinown.... Jesse Ventura in 2012....

You don't have to wait. Just go to the Alex Jones site. I'm sure he will be all over this today.