Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bob chapman of the International Forecaster on Osama bin Laden death..

http://bobchapman.blogspot.com/2011/05/bob-chapman-obama-got-osama.html

Osama Bin Laden the world's most dangerous man was a CIA Operative , Bob Chapman who was a counterintelligence agent knows his facts ,

Benazir Bhutto was a recruited agent of the CIA. She was killed soon after when she announced (by mistake) on an interview that Osama was dead for a while...

-TNP

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

Mods -

This is not the first time Narrow has posted such- In fact 62 % are in off-topic and currently has a rating of -32.

Obvious this individual serves only to instigate with such posting in a site such as this-

This is out of hand. Please step in here......

Diligent1

<_<

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mods -

This is not the first time Narrow has posted such- In fact 62 % are in off-topic and currently has a rating of -32.

Obvious this individual serves only to instigate with such posting in a site such as this-

This is out of hand. Please step in here......

Diligent1

<_<

It's a legitimate post, albeit, propaganda! And, do they mean "Dog" Chapman :P ...who is this Bob Chapman, guy, anyways!

However, at this point, I'm really not believing anything being said about Osama Bin Laden. I think it's a ruse. I also find it strange that OBL was buried at sea, in order to keep his worshippers from going to his grave and making it a shrine. With or without his body, they will build a shrine! I think it's a bunch of hocus pocus!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1