Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

050211 bluwolf chat

nointel

Bluwolf’s chat 5/2/11

May 2, 2011 11:13 am ·

bluewolf’s chat 5/2/11

[bluwolf] May I say something? [bluwolf] Listen up [bluwolf] Since late last night due to Osama’s death the US dollar has gone up and the price of oil is going down [bluwolf] As off today [bluwolf] This mans death is the last piece of a huge puzzle which should bring a lot of positive changes in our lives if you could understand what I mean [bluwolf] The timing was perfect [bluwolf] And the results will be prosperous for all involve in this room [bluwolf] So go with the flow wait silently for the signs are there [bluwolf] I honestly hope that all of you now understand our position and why we are silent,I’ve choosen my words but have maintain our silence

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

I have been waiting all day to see who would be the first person that links the death of UBL to where we are with the dinar.....BLUWOLF gets the boobie prize....... laugh.gif

HERE HERE SIR.!!th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Blowolf has the "Imbecile post of the year with that garbageemot-questioned.gif "

Im laughing so dam hard im crying, emot-drool.gif

NEXT.................................................blush.gif

• Upvote 2

I have been waiting all day to see who would be the first person that links the death of UBL to where we are with the dinar.....BLUWOLF gets the boobie prize....... :lol:

You and me both. Haha...... I figured Oakie would take the prize. Nuff said.

• Upvote 1

Why are you guys being sooo negative??!! How can you not believe that the United States was waiting for the assassination of bin laden to force the revalue of the IQD.. And that they contacted bluballs or whatever and told him "hey bluballs were about to kill bin laden so DON'T TALK ABOUT THE RV, for it could blow our CIA sting operation"!!! I mean open your eyes guys, this sounds pretty normal to me. ;)

Why are you guys being sooo negative??!! How can you not believe that the United States was waiting for the assassination of bin laden to force the revalue of the IQD.. And that they contacted bluballs or whatever and told him "hey bluballs were about to kill bin laden so DON'T TALK ABOUT THE RV, for it could blow our CIA sting operation"!!! I mean open your eyes guys, this sounds pretty normal to me. ;)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I echo that this is an incredibly stupid post.

The announcement of OBL's death has nothing to do with any currency RV. I say "The Announcement", because I truly believe that OBL was killed in Afghanistan 6 or 7 years ago....

This is a politically timed "wag the dog", designed to draw attention away from the fact the Obama BC was a fake, and make Obama look like this hero that has delivered us from this great evil! A guy with renal failure that's been living in caves and hide-away shanties. The great boogie-man! Ooooooooooh!

I totally smell a false flag operation occurring in the next week or so.

Here's a vid that proves the released BC was a forgery.

I'm not a huge Alex Jones fan, but I familiar enough with digital editing that this is no joke.

Everyone should be out scouring the alternative and msm to see what it is they are really trying to distract us from.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Hey, if his claims are right, it does make things interesting.

And what I am referencing is the stronger dollar vs. lower crude value.

The twto basically go hand-in-hand, as the dollar rises in value, the price of crude drops.

Hey, if I have to wait weeks, months, years for any sort of ROI, I would sure be happy to pay less at the pump for any given reason. :)

• Upvote 1

Come on guys, cut him some slack. Bluman here is apparently a Navy Seal, but he can't tell us that. He probably has secretly hidden at CBI and has all the intel on the RV, BUT he can't tell us, because he really wasn't there....you know.......officiallly. It's a secret....so...whatever you do.....don't tell anyone.

• Upvote 2

I echo that this is an incredibly stupid post.

The announcement of OBL's death has nothing to do with any currency RV. I say "The Announcement", because I truly believe that OBL was killed in Afghanistan 6 or 7 years ago....

This is a politically timed "wag the dog", designed to draw attention away from the fact the Obama BC was a fake, and make Obama look like this hero that has delivered us from this great evil! A guy with renal failure that's been living in caves and hide-away shanties. The great boogie-man! Ooooooooooh!

I totally smell a false flag operation occurring in the next week or so.

Here's a vid that proves the released BC was a forgery.

I'm not a huge Alex Jones fan, but I familiar enough with digital editing that this is no joke.

Everyone should be out scouring the alternative and msm to see what it is they are really trying to distract us from.

Ary, I have said the same myself that Bush had his head mounted at Camp David years ago, it seems funny we took care to quickly bury him at sea, not really buying that. Who knows, glad he's gone...

Edited by DEAMAN
  • Upvote 1

Ary, I have said the same myself that Bush had his head mounted at Camp David years ago, it seems funny we took care to quickly bury him at sea, not really buying that. Who knows, glad he's gone...

I've just become very cynical lately. Besides....the whole conspir theory thing......its something to do.

*lol*

:D

I honestly hope that all of you now understand our position and why we are silent,I’ve choosen my words but have maintain our silence

End Quote

whiskey-tango-foxtrot

GIVE ME A BREAK---OSAMA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DINAR

GIVE ME A BREAK---OSAMA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DINAR

Shhhhhhhh............ Please don't get him started..........

Yup....... Nailed it.

I'm telling ya, with what I've learned about the US Government... If I haven't personally seen OBL's body I can't even believe he's dead. Or that he died this week.

For all we know, he died three years back but the spin doctors wanted to release the news now. For whatever reason. You fill in the blanks.

If people say "that it was convenient timing" than apparently someone benefited from it and it looks suspicious to me immediately.

Is he dead? Is he not? Did he mastermind 9/11? Did he not? Is he linked to RV? Is he not?

It's all a big ****, people.

Wait until the Dinar RVs.

And as the Native Americans have been trying to teach us: EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED!

• Upvote 3