Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Staged Osama assasination HOAX!

I do believe that Osama Bin Laden was killed...however, I think that it would serve an even greater justice to those who lost their lives during the attacks of 9/11, those who lost their loved ones on that day, and to all of America if a picture of Osama's dead body was revealed, just to be 100% sure. I don't care how gruesome the picture is, I still believe we all have the right to see it for ourselves instead of just hearing about it. It's more than ok for people to feel the need to see an actual picture for their own assurance, but it's not fair for anyone to try and convice everyone that the whole Osama assasination was a hoax, that is completely disrespectful.

If the cheering crowd at midnight outside the White House is any indication, the American people are ready to support more mass murder in the Middle East.

The supposed hit on Osama – without shred of evidence short of an image badly mangled in Photoshop that was debunked in short order like Obama’s birth

certificate – will be used to reinvigorate the war on terror precisely at a time when new enemies are being manufactured in Africa.

Osama’s unverified assassination arrives on the heels of large protests in Pakistan over the CIA’s illegal drone attacks. More than a week ago, activists in

Pakistan managed to blockade supplies headed to U.S. occupation forces in Afghanistan.

more....

http://www.infowars.com/staged-osama-assassination-get-ready-for-more-war/

-TNP

Come on get real, the only pictures of osama dead

will be provided by the U.S. not any News paper

in the ARAB World...Hey Do You Think someone

was taking pictiures while the Navy Seals Shot him

Dead!!! LOL......