Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Staged Osama assasination HOAX!

If the cheering crowd at midnight outside the White House is any indication, the American people are ready to support more mass murder in the Middle East.

The supposed hit on Osama – without shred of evidence short of an image badly mangled in Photoshop that was debunked in short order like Obama’s birth

certificate – will be used to reinvigorate the war on terror precisely at a time when new enemies are being manufactured in Africa.

Osama’s unverified assassination arrives on the heels of large protests in Pakistan over the CIA’s illegal drone attacks. More than a week ago, activists in

Pakistan managed to blockade supplies headed to U.S. occupation forces in Afghanistan.

more....

http://www.infowars.com/staged-osama-assassination-get-ready-for-more-war/

-TNP

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 34

If the cheering crowd at midnight outside the White House is any indication, the American people are ready to support more mass murder in the Middle East.

The supposed hit on Osama – without shred of evidence short of an image badly mangled in Photoshop that was debunked in short order like Obama’s birth

certificate – will be used to reinvigorate the war on terror precisely at a time when new enemies are being manufactured in Africa.

Osama’s unverified assassination arrives on the heels of large protests in Pakistan over the CIA’s illegal drone attacks. More than a week ago, activists in

Pakistan managed to blockade supplies headed to U.S. occupation forces in Afghanistan.

more....

http://www.infowars....y-for-more-war/

-TNP

If you hear it from the GOV or the news media........................it must be true..........rightunsure.gif

Information is power........Misinformation is what we get.....no power to the people

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Bravo Carrello.... Good Jobs to the Good guys.

The only thing that confuses me is why he was buried at sea. I know it's probably so they couldn't make his grave a shrine or place of reverence. At least that's the only reason I can think of. He was killed no where near any water.

Maybe we'll learn soon why they did that.

buds

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

more....

http://www.infowars.com/staged-osama-assassination-get-ready-for-more-war/

-TNP

Go take your political tree hugging conspiracy theory thing arss somewhere else. This is a Dinar site. not Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura!

• Upvote 5

I understand this may not be what we want to hear. Obviously the CIA (Al-CIA-DUH)

and the current administration are DESPERATELY trying to grab at straws to push Obama's ratings up through this false-flag psy-op.

Here is a famous quote, I forget who said it, "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

quote from Max Keiser: http://maxkeiser.com/2011/05/02/is-the-obamaosama-dollar-rally-over/

I never thought I’d see the day a sitting U.S. president tries to manipulate the market in such an obvious manner using nonsense

and bullshit on TV, but wonders never cease. Obama has become a penny stock scam artist. Is the US dollar rally over? Did

Obama just blow his wad for a few upticks in a measly US dollar ‘pump and dump’ scheme? Man oh man, BTFD.

-TNP

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

You know Travelin, I hate to be the one to quote Okie, but over the weekend this was posted and I can't help but to see a relationship...

THE FOLLOWING VERSE IS FROM THE KORAN (THE ISLAMIC BIBLE)KORAN 9-11 FOR IT IS WRITTEN THAT A SON OF ARABIA WOULD AWAKEN A FEARSOME EAGLE. THE WRATH OF THE EAGLE WOULD BE FELT THROUGHOUT THA LANDS OF ALLAH AND LO, WHILE SOME OF THE PEOPLE TREMBLED IN DESPAIR STILL MORE REJOICED. FOR THE WRATH OF THE EAGLE CLEANSED THE LANDS OF ALLAH--AND THEN THERE WAS PEACE----NOTE THE VERSE NUMBER-----9-11

Now being that this came from the Koran (their version of the Bible) isn't it amazing HOW GOD WORKS? :D

I don't want to HEAR Wales dead,... I want to SEE Wales dead! B)B)

( The lads that pulled this off will be known throughout the S.O. community shortly,.., now,.. lets all hope we do not have to wait as long for the Dinar to do its things.)

7 years now and still waiting!

Rest In Hell UBL!!!!!!!! :D

• Upvote 1

Wow, you're right......We Don't Want To Hear It

can't you find a good conspiracy website to share your knowledge??

re: why the at sea burial, it WAS so there was not a place to visit and also NO ONE wanted him buried in their country

Why does everything have to have 'hidden' agendas? give it a rest

Wow, you're right......We Don't Want To Hear It

can't you find a good conspiracy website to share your knowledge??

re: why the at sea burial, it WAS so there was not a place to visit and also NO ONE wanted him buried in their country

Why does everything have to have 'hidden' agendas? give it a rest

The burial at sea was so that the Pork Rinds that he was stuffed with would attract the bottom feeders,...

......and for all of you that think what would be awful read up on Black Jack Pershing and what he did during the Philippine expition.

Harsh but effective when playing the game of life,.. and death

Edited by Moses
  • Upvote 2

Bravo Carrello.... Good Jobs to the Good guys.

The only thing that confuses me is why he was buried at sea. I know it's probably so they couldn't make his grave a shrine or place of reverence. At least that's the only reason I can think of. He was killed no where near any water.

buds

Actually, NO country wanted him. In observing Islamic tradition, bodies must be buried within 24 hrs. of death. The only new twist to me was that "buried at sea" was acceptable. ( and you KNOW that this administration wouldn't want to tick off the Arab world....even though they dragged our soldier's bodies through the streets like a pack of wild animals......).

Hmmmmm, learn something every day.

Zerohedge article:

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/bogeyman-everyone-loves-hate

Start thinking PEOPLE. We MUST start critically thinking here!!

-TNP

Your a moron. take your family and get out of the USA you dont belong here. Am I getting personal yes I am. Your garbage.

God Bless the USA and those that have served and are still serving. And a speicial heart warmed thank you to the young man who planted lead in that PIGS head.

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Read more:

I read in an article they buried him at sea because they didn't know of another country that would want the body

Travelin_the_Narrow_Path: take your towel wrapped, sh*t for brains, dung-covered, flea-ridden, syphilitic sore damaged excuse for a head and stuff it up your a$$. Better yet, take a 1-way flight to Pakistan, stand on the tallest building, yell as loud as you can that YOU'RE the REAL Bin Laden and see how long you last.

I hope the Admins here remove your crap from this site and banish you and your IP permanently.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Your a moron. take your family and get out of the USA you dont belong here. Am I getting personal yes I am. Your garbage.

God Bless the USA and those that have served and are still serving. And a speicial heart warmed thank you to the young man who planted lead in that PIGS head.

Well said dog53, I couldn't agree more.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Travelin, I am not an Obama fan, but come on are you just really nuts??? Hello, It was the Navy Seals for goodness sakes!!! They really are not ones to play around. I believe that mad man is dead and I am glad that he is dead.!! So, make of this whatever you want to, but the guy deserved exactly what he got!!! You really do need to go somewhere else to spout off this kind or garbage!!!

Actually, NO country wanted him. In observing Islamic tradition, bodies must be buried within 24 hrs. of death. The only new twist to me was that "buried at sea" was acceptable. ( and you KNOW that this administration wouldn't want to tick off the Arab world....even though they dragged our soldier's bodies through the streets like a pack of wild animals......).

Hmmmmm, learn something every day.

Didn't they say that they buried him at see according to Islamic Law...? I thought I heard that....