Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Qaeda will step up attacks in Iraq

The deputy said the Sadrist movement, Bahaa al, that al Qaeda would step up terrorist operations in Iraq and Afghanistan after the killing of their leader, Osama bin Laden, the presence of the American occupation and the weakness of the Iraqi security services and opening the borders with neighboring countries. And called Araji resolving security ministries and take the necessary measures to prevent al Qaeda implementation of the attacks as soon as possible, and considered killing bin Laden is a big blow for the organization. Indicating that al Qaeda would respond strongly to the killing of its leader, noting that the presence of American occupation will pay the base to increase its terrorist attacks in Iraq and Afghanistan and called upon to take caution and configuration of the reaction of al-Qaeda and not to allow thereof and the student Araji political blocs to agree on the choice of ministers of security as soon as possible, as a reaction stronger threats Stholha rule implementation.

The Iraqi government on the San spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh, earlier today, the death of al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden hit a great moral for the organization in Iraq and the region, with reduced impact of his death on the security situation in Iraq, called on the seducer of their elements of the organization to integrate in their communities and leaving the approach of death, blasphemy. The former U.S. President George W. Bush, which took place during his reign the attacks of 11 September 2001, has been described in a letter addressed to his successor, Obama killed bin Laden as a "historic achievement", pointing out that the "war on terrorism will continue, but America sent tonight an unequivocal message that justice will be done no matter how long it takes. "in what was former President Bill Clinton said," This is a moment of particular importance not only for the families of the victims atheist th of September and other attacks carried out by al Qaeda, but to all peoples of the world that you want to build a common future of peace, freedom and cooperation. "The Government of Washington has put its embassies in many countries on high alert, warning their citizens from the possibility that al-Qaeda reprisals, including Iraq, where it activates the organization dramatically after 2003, and carries out a major security target civilians and Iraqi security forces and American alike.

The United States chasing bin Laden since the attacks of September 2001, and he thought he was hiding in the Afghan-Pakistani border off, as will his death a great achievement for U.S. President Barack Obama and his administration has achieved in his goal of his predecessor, George Bush, would raise the issue major questions about the future of al Qaeda, in addition to their effects on American security and foreign policy ten years after the declaration of "war on terror", as well as its repercussions on the activities of the organization in a number of countries, especially Afghanistan and Pakistan and Iraq. And varied reactions to the murder of al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden and his deputy from the Kurdistan Alliance supporter of the good that the world will become more secure and stable killing of al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden. He said good in a press statement that Osama bin Laden, his support and leadership of terrorism was a source of concern to the whole world , and his death will not end terrorist operations, but will weaken without doubt, noting that the killing bin Laden would negatively affect the morale of members of al Qaeda, because his death is a blow to this organization and everyone will notice that in the coming period.

My link

• Upvote 3

We all know this is a set up from usa to have total control over middle east and/or start ww3. I just hope our dinars would rv soon so we can prepare what is the come in the near future...

Really? We all know this huh? Lol

• Upvote 2

We all know this is a set up from usa to have total control over middle east and/or start ww3. I just hope our dinars would rv soon so we can prepare what is the come in the near future...

WE DON'T WANT TOTAL CONTROL OVER THE MIDDLE EAST. We want more oil, but not control. Hello. Our people died in Nairobi at the embassy, the USS Cole, 9/11, and in this horrible war. And did I mention all the allies with us? How about our precious soldiers? WE DON'T WANT WORLD WAR 3. Where is all that coming from? They started this with us. We didn't go over there and start killing off their people for the sake of our religion or the fact that they are allies with Iran and the Muslim Brotherhood. They came over here killing us because Israel is an ally and they think we should be dead because we don't hold their beliefs in Islam. Excuse me, but you need to rethink things a bit. That conspiracy theory doesn't fly one bit with me.

• Upvote 15

I believe history makes a big disagreement with what you profess.

The Middle East will never be controlled by the US or any other Western Civilization.

The key element is the word Civilization.

The Western world is not capable of the barbarism that would be required to establish and main control of the area that has the most experience at being a failed civilization.

If you want to look realistically at what may happen to fill the power vacuum of the withdrawal of US troops, look no further than Maliki, Sadr and Iran.

A short study of which civilization was the first to fail, and the subsequent history will go a lot further in preparing you for the future of the Middle East.

You may consider devoting your concern to the current problem th US faces: Can we salvage the stability that came at such a high cost to coalition forces long enough to RV and allow some economic recovery before they undo the progress made.

Iraq, like most other Middle Eastern countries is fully capable of reverting back to anarchy and corruption.

I don't believe the western world is capable of adapting their thinking enough to fathom how badly they want us out and to allow them to revert back to a way of life that they are most famlar with...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is not a good sign if they step up their attacks and make the security situation even worse then it is.....you think they will even think about issuing a new currency or doing anything with the currency for that matter if they cant get a hold on the violence and attacks?? .....fat chance.....If this does happen it could delay alot of things....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WE DON'T WANT TOTAL CONTROL OVER THE MIDDLE EAST. We want more oil, but not control. Hello. Our people died in Nairobi at the embassy, the USS Cole, 9/11, and in this horrible war. And did I mention all the allies with us? How about our precious soldiers? WE DON'T WANT WORLD WAR 3. Where is all that coming from? They started this with us. We didn't go over there and start killing off their people for the sake of our religion or the fact that they are allies with Iran and the Muslim Brotherhood. They came over here killing us because Israel is an ally and they think we should be dead because we don't hold their beliefs in Islam. Excuse me, but you need to rethink things a bit. That conspiracy theory doesn't fly one bit with me.

Thanks for your input aferris, but you know us government doesn't really give a crap what happens to our soldiers. If they cared, our soldiers wouldve been back home a long time ago. You probably don't want USA to gain control over ME, but if that's what their planning to do then it is inevitable.

Why do you think the the media is releasing such news saying that terrorist groups are plotting for a revenge?? This event alone is gonna give Obama administration another excuse to go into the ME ( who knows what country they'll target this time that has nothing to do with terrorists), just like bush. Not a surprise at all? Don't you think? I don't want war as well, I don't want our fellow brothers and sisters to suffer for greedy politicians, but it definitely seems like something else is going on behind the curtain...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

very well said. i couldnt agree more. B)

• Upvote 1

The USA is not perfect. Having said that, we've done more good in the world than probably all other nations combined. Only a whack job like Ahmadinejad would want to start WWIII. And if there is a WWIII, I don't think an RV is going to help you prepare.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for your input aferris, but you know us government doesn't really give a crap what happens to our soldiers. If they cared, our soldiers wouldve been back home a long time ago. You probably don't want USA to gain control over ME, but if that's what their planning to do then it is inevitable.

Why do you think the the media is releasing such news saying that terrorist groups are plotting for a revenge?? This event alone is gonna give Obama administration another excuse to go into the ME ( who knows what country they'll target this time that has nothing to do with terrorists), just like bush. Not a surprise at all? Don't you think? I don't want war as well, I don't want our fellow brothers and sisters to suffer for greedy politicians, but it definitely seems like something else is going on behind the curtain...

I hear what you're saying and I don't doubt there is corruption behind the curtain, but we didn't start this thing with them. And WWIII and taking over the ME? Come on. Osama bin Laden, al-Qaeda, Iran, and many other terrorist groups decided to pick the fight. All we did was bring it. And no offense, but the terrorist groups have been plotting against us forever. It's what they do because we side with Israel and choose to have or not have our own personal religious faiths and beliefs. Moreover, I'm not blind to the fact that our government doesn't give a crap, but as it stands Americans are becoming more and more disgusted, disgruntled, and angry with this government daily. I'm sure the politicians like their cushy little jobs...and we have an election year coming up. I'm not saying there's no conspiracy, but I don't believe our government wants WWIII or the responsibility of the entire ME.

• Upvote 6

Very well put! I agree with you 100%. I don't understand why so many people feel the need to spread such terrible rumors about our country. Something great just happened for us... the most hated, evil, dangerous terrorist was just killed by our navy seals. This is a GOOD thing! It seems like some people are just trying to come up with as many accusations as they can to make our country and our president look bad. Also, I don't get why the worst things get said (even by American citizens) after some of greatest achievements are made, such as the killing of Osama Bin Laden.

• Upvote 3

All im saying is Maliki better start gettin his arse in gear and get the security in place or sh*t is about to hit the fan. O yea and did I say good riddance osama bin laden may you rot for what you have done to this nation.

• Upvote 1

Oh ya for sure, makes total sense.... really, our government would totally benefit from starting world war 3..... ass....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I believe that you are terribly mistaken... It was baby Hitler himself(Saddam) who was showing desire to take over the ME.Who put a stop to that? And to say that the government doesn't care about the soldiers? Really??? Do you understand what armies/military and warriors//soldiers are and have been throughout history.As individuals,yes they are cared about...as a whole,they are doing a job that was chosen by them and are a unit of weopons. Who would you suggest fight battles and wars? There are casualties in war,that has never been a secret. You enlist knowing that there is a chance that you will go to war and that you may lose your life serving and protecting your country.Do you actually comprehend what the term Serve Your Country means?Nobody wants bloodshed,but it is part of war.Would you suggest after the first life is lost that we run back home in surrender? To say that the government doesn't care about the soldiers is just a foolish statement.

• Upvote 3

I believe that you are terribly mistaken... It was baby Hitler himself(Saddam) who was showing desire to take over the ME.Who put a stop to that? And to say that the government doesn't care about the soldiers? Really??? Do you understand what armies/military and warriors//soldiers are and have been throughout history.As individuals,yes they are cared about...as a whole,they are doing a job that was chosen by them and are a unit of weopons. Who would you suggest fight battles and wars? There are casualties in war,that has never been a secret. You enlist knowing that there is a chance that you will go to war and that you may lose your life serving and protecting your country.Do you actually comprehend what the term Serve Your Country means?Nobody wants bloodshed,but it is part of war.Would you suggest after the first life is lost that we run back home in surrender? To say that the government doesn't care about the soldiers is just a foolish statement.

True they care about them for one reason and that is to keep an eye on things honestly i dont believe our government gives 2 sh*ts about the people anymore maybe once they did a long time ago but its about power and greed and people are born everyday there is always someone to replace in this world in the governments eyes and they dont think twice about it. thats the cold reality we have to live in. later.

• Upvote 1

True they care about them for one reason and that is to keep an eye on things honestly i dont believe our government gives 2 sh*ts about the people anymore maybe once they did a long time ago but its about power and greed and people are born everyday there is always someone to replace in this world in the governments eyes and they dont think twice about it. thats the cold reality we have to live in. later.

IMO you are both right and wrong. No, I don't believe our government cares about our soldiers in any sort of sentimental kind of way, and yes they are a bunch of greedy bastard politicians. Our military, our troops, and our people, however, are all the most powerful tools for them to achieve said power, so yes they actually care about us very much. Not on a personal care level, but more like the way you care for a tool that helps you accomplish something; you don't necessarily care if the hammer feels pain when you smash a nail, but you do care that it is whole and working otherwise it makes the overall goal more difficult. The fact of the matter is, in this country at least, more military losses, higher soldier casualties, and more social unrest make things more difficult for the political wolves to maintain their power over us; it's not that they give 2 shits about us, it's that we're more useful to them whole rather than dead or disgruntled, and that's why they do in fact care.

Oh yea mr miyagi, You should go back to your dojo and train, maybe come back to this site after long meditation when RV occurs

said the guy who's mental capacity kept him from saying anything of substance so he then chose to make fun of a screenname.... hahaha oh man

The history of America identifies her as the ***** she is THE GREAT ***** OF BABYLON. This country was built on a foundation of lies and Rape,Robbery and Murder of innocent people not theory but facts just as the prelude to 911 where facts not theories have been brought to light that America inflicted this act on themselves to engage in the war on terror they did not start no war with america. The statement was made because it is the truth and most of the time it hurts.America is staring down the barrel of JUDGEMENT!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

The history of America identifies her as the ***** she is THE GREAT ***** OF BABYLON. This country was built on a foundation of lies and Rape,Robbery and Murder of innocent people not theory but facts just as the prelude to 911 where facts not theories have been brought to light that America inflicted this act on themselves to engage in the war on terror they did not start no war with america. The statement was made because it is the truth and most of the time it hurts.America is staring down the barrel of JUDGEMENT!!!!!!!

You are trying to quote the Bible and say the U.S. is the ***** of Babylon? The same one that Bible scholars say may actually be Rome or ancient Babylon...you know a city that was once or still is located somewhere in Iraq or between Iraq and Iran? And that we came from robbers, rapists, and murderers? HMM...

America may be standing in judgment for its immorality and turning away from Jehovah God (no offense to those who don't believe), but not for what you accuse her of being. And if I were you I would study several books on American history (1700s) and the books of Daniel, Ezekiel, and Revelation in the Bible...much more than I suspect you've already studied. You are way out in left field. And I don't have time for this particular argument.

• Upvote 5

I would not be shocked to see another strike by the US very soon against Al-Qaeda, after you land a big blow, you don't wait for the counter punch you take the intel you have and strike with another big blow and get them on the run. JMO.

Edited by chilli24