Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHY THEY COULD FIND OSAMA

vern

Folks this is a Monumental Historical point in military history!!! "Cut off the head of a snake and the body dies". We finally got this terrorist BASTARD!! God Bless my boys (Navy Seals) they did it again! Peace.

• Upvote 3

When I heard the news of Bin Laden's death I suddenly feel so elated and happy.... I wonder if my parents and grandparents felt like this when they heard of Hitler's death. rolleyes.gif

Finally the families of all 9-11 victims have justice!

Do you know how hard it is to catch up to and kill a boogy-man if they don't want him killed just yet............ and how easy it is to kill that boogy-man when the timing is right. OBL doesn't exist, Hmmm.... sounds like GOV Deceit......JMO

Folks this is a Monumental Historical point in military history!!! "Cut off the head of a snake and the body dies". We finally got this terrorist BASTARD!! God Bless my boys (Navy Seals) they did it again! Peace.

Then we have to start with our GOV, their the head!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Do you know how hard it is to catch up to and kill a boogy-man if they don't want him killed just yet............ and how easy it is to kill that boogy-man when the timing is right. OBL doesn't exist, Hmmm.... sounds like GOV Deceit......JMO

Then we have to start with our GOV, their the head!!

I did not say they weren't did I? I do not recall limiting myself to one snake in my observation did I? Nor did I indicate where to begin and where to finish, did I? Peace.

• Upvote 3

I did not say they weren't did I? I do not recall limiting myself to one snake in my observation did I? Nor did I indicate where to begin and where to finish, did I? Peace.

yes...(Quote) A SNAKE.....if you want to get technical