Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PTR Post 4/30/11

nointel

PTR Post 4/30/11

May 1st, 2011 03:40 pm ·

Why are you sharing any specific or general intel if in Tony’s words, “there are 400 people in Iraq assigned to all the dinar websites” looking for keywords, dates, and phrases. We are studying this investment and we are also being studied from abroad. We can’t lose sight of that.

Doesn’t it make sense that people in the GOI/CBI are trying to determine what the US Government sources are tell you guys. A lot of your sources are from the UST/White House/US Government.

Let me give you a scenerio: An Iraqi policitian is hearing PTR sources say, “It is out of Iraq’s hands”. All of a sudden, this iraqi politician makes a couple of phone calls, pulls a couple of strings, and BING BAM BOOM…..NO RV.

Don’t you get it folks, The POWERS THAT BE want to give Iraq the illusion that they are in control of their counrty and RV of their currency. Now We all know they are not, but Iraqis are a very proud people and they never want to be viewed as anyone’s puppet. Some would call them arrogant, so if they see that we are right on the rate and the date, they may not like this, and again….POOF……No RV.

TONY, DAN, CHIEF, SIMON, ANN, VIPER……Keep your intel to YOURSELFS and this thing might actually happen sooner then later.

Think about it, what are we gaining from your CC’s and intel. NOTHING. Everyone knows that we are close to this, that should be good enough.

Now if ALL THE DINAR SITES would just shutdown for 2 weeks, we would all be REALLY HAPPY.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I can see Shabbs version of Scooter's Trifecta Theory now...

Key success factors for Revaluation:

- controlling physical currency

- maintaining steady inflation levels

- date and rate rumors on DV

Note to PTR: thanks for teaching anyone with half a brain how to lose credibility with an audience...can I have some wine with that? unsure.gif

Look this make alot of sense as to why they would post this at PTR. Most narcissistic, egotistical, pathological liars think the world revolves around them. So of course they are going to want people to believe they have some sorts of power over it. Of course they are absolutely nutts if they actually believe any of this. I bet you they believe that the GOI taps Dan, Tony, and Donnies phone lines too. What a crock of sh*t.

• Upvote 2

Seriously? The RV stopped because of some BS thread on a US dinar site? That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen posted on this site.

Hi zab :)

Indeed. The truth is these folks have run out of

lies to spread. They have been influential in

hurting enough people with their fabrications.

Their 'job' is over and they have made their

money in referrals and fees.

I would imagine if anyone in Iraq would read just

one of the rumor mills posts, they would literally

be amused at how insane this has become and

the frenzy that is stirred up. Iraq will have the last laugh

when this ends up like nothing that any rumor has suggested.

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

If the USA has control over this whole Dinar RV thing, would it be better "politicaly speaking" to RV now or will three months or six months be better for the incumbent to wait so the RV is fresh in the mind of the voters. Just sayn IF the USA is really in control!

IFin :twocents::)

PTR Post 4/30/11

May 1st, 2011 03:40 pm ·

Why are you sharing any specific or general intel if in Tony’s words, “there are 400 people in Iraq assigned to all the dinar websites” looking for keywords, dates, and phrases. We are studying this investment and we are also being studied from abroad. We can’t lose sight of that.

Doesn’t it make sense that people in the GOI/CBI are trying to determine what the US Government sources are tell you guys. A lot of your sources are from the UST/White House/US Government.

Let me give you a scenerio: An Iraqi policitian is hearing PTR sources say, “It is out of Iraq’s hands”. All of a sudden, this iraqi politician makes a couple of phone calls, pulls a couple of strings, and BING BAM BOOM…..NO RV.

Don’t you get it folks, The POWERS THAT BE want to give Iraq the illusion that they are in control of their counrty and RV of their currency. Now We all know they are not, but Iraqis are a very proud people and they never want to be viewed as anyone’s puppet. Some would call them arrogant, so if they see that we are right on the rate and the date, they may not like this, and again….POOF……No RV.

TONY, DAN, CHIEF, SIMON, ANN, VIPER……Keep your intel to YOURSELFS and this thing might actually happen sooner then later.

Think about it, what are we gaining from your CC’s and intel. NOTHING. Everyone knows that we are close to this, that should be good enough.

Now if ALL THE DINAR SITES would just shutdown for 2 weeks, we would all be REALLY HAPPY.

Based on your theory above - you realize that you just caused the RV to be delayed further because you made these comments!!!

Why did you not just shut up and let it happen!!! Now this extra delay is all your fault!!

(by the way - get real my friend)???

Just what are you bucking for my friend. Does Adam give out some kind of a award for the most bull crap posted in a weeks time. Well I guess your name NOINTEL pretty much covers it. But don't give up man every now and again you throw us a good one. But lately not very often hahaha

You been pretty much sucking . Know what I mean

• Downvote 1

It never ceases to amaze me how people act like they have all the answers. Like they know what is real, who is behind what, and if someone says something, someone else is listening and doing the opposite. Really folks. You need to put the kool aid away in the fridge and take a few deep breathes. This RV is not likely to happen all of a sudden.. It's a process and nobody outside of the CBI really knows anything. So let's stop the conspiracy theories and keep the kool aid sugar free.

• Upvote 1