Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone else feeling the same?

If you guys know me, I try to stay positive and think and pray how huge of a blessing the rv will be! But lately, I have been pretty discouraged. It's not because I believe every rumor that comes out, no that ship has sailed a longggg time ago. But it just makes me wonder if/when the IQD will rv. Especially with the "rv is imminent every week since last November" theory...Also, with all the LOP news lately, that sure hasn't been encouraging. I've been praying for God's will through this entire investment, to give to those who God wants me to give to, even pre-rv on what little income my husband and i live on. I mean even today at church they spoke on giving/sharing with others, and how God will bless you tenfold. I guess I am just getting a little discouraged. But I'm trying to hang in there like the rest of you. After all, I believe this is a lesson in humility and patience.

Any thoughts? Anyone else need a little encouragement? I hope to talk and hopefully spread some cheer once again :) Have a great Sunday, everyone!

Edited by VanessaL4100
  • Upvote 7

If you guys know me, I try to stay positive and think and pray how huge of a blessing the rv will be! But lately, I have been pretty discouraged. It's not because I believe every rumor that comes out, no that ship has sailed a longggg time ago. But it just makes me wonder if/when the IQD will rv. Especially with the "rv is imminent every week since last November" theory...Also, with all the LOP news lately, that sure hasn't been encouraging. I've been praying for God's will through this entire investment, to give to those who God wants me to give to, even pre-rv on what little income my husband and i live on. I mean even today at church they spoke on giving/sharing with others, and how God will bless you tenfold. I guess I am just getting a little discouraged. But I'm trying to hang in there like the rest of you. After all, I believe this is a lesson in humility and patience.

Any thoughts? Anyone else need a little encouragement? I hope to talk and hopefully spread some cheer once again :) Have a great Sunday, everyone!

Like you I feel this is god's test for all of us in patience. But not to worry this has to come soon (when I say soon I mean within 2 months hopefully). I have been out of work now for almost 2 years now and was hopping this would take care of my bills, A friend told me of this investment & and I did the research before getting into it. I hope to be able to help out my sister too when this rv pops, as well as help a few charities that I like (Jerry's kids mda, heart association, and diabetics association). Forget about all the lop take as far as we know that is only when inflation is out of control and Iraq has their inflation stable for right now. so keep hope alive and stay positive god won't let us handle more than we can.

• Upvote 2

Hello, I do understand your feeling this way and most of us do at one time or another. You should be encouraged, you are alive and have friends.......I don't know if this reply will be positive to you or not, but first off the dinar currency values will go up one day.....We dont know when though......In the meantime, there is one way to not feel discouraged and that is to live your life the way you should and not think that this RV is going to save you.....I have heard of people spending their savings knowing in their own minds this will happen at any time, people are living day to day and listening to chats non stop 24/7 and they are hurting their lives......I know some people that should get a job yet they believe the dinar RV is right around the corner so they sit and wait and the days and the weeks and months go by. WHY are they wasting their life? The RV will happen when its the right time and not a moment before that...... I refuse to live as though this is a done deal. I purchased enough dinar so that IF it does go up in value I will be able to help those that I know need help. I am living frugally and trying not to spend what I dont have, yet others are doing the opposite and thats sad. This is an investment like anything else. If this was another type of investment like my house for instant I wouldnt be on here wishing and hoping that my house value goes up or waiting for the day that prices sky rocket so I can sell and help my family but its the same type of thing. No one ever told us this is a done deal and we cannot expect it to be. You must look at this investment as something that may or may not happen. You may be selling it back to the dinar dealers, who knows?. You may make a few thousand dollars, who knows? You may make millions, who knows? We simply dont know and thats the God's honest truth. We must all live like we will never see this investment go up in value because if we dont we will drive ourself and others around us crazy....Please don't be discouraged, live life fully.......

GOD BLESS......

Edited by Kimjackie
  • Upvote 3

Vanessa, do not despair. It is absolutely going to happen. All indications are that it should before May 15th. The best thing you can do is to stay off the sites for a while. You will know when it RVs. The radio chat on another site put me totally at ease. So, just chill and fall backwards totally relaxed for you will be gently caught.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank you thank you thank you! What great encouragement you all are! That is why I love this forum. What happens is meant to happen and either way it is out of our hands, I know. It just gets a bit too much sometimes. But I agree Bambino, I'm going to try to back off the sites more. Thank you everyone once again!

• Upvote 1

Vanessa,

I commend your bravery to express vulnerability; it sounds like you and your hubby are pretty caring people and I'm sorry your financial situation is not ideal.

In my opinion, you have to re-baseline your thinking such that you're willing to wait another 3-5yrs from today for this blessing to occur...NOT because I feel the intel is pointing to such, but rather because I feel so many people are relying on this investment to "set them free". The reality is after 3-5yrs (hypothetically), the dynamics may change and we don't see a dime from this (again re-programming your expectations)...

Don't let this dream disable you emotionally...it's completely out of all our hands...it's in the hands of...(disclaimer: I don't mix investments and religion)...several powerful people/entities.

There's not a single news article, rumor, opinion, etc. that rocks me mentally...the only thing I will believe is when the rate finally changes and I've successfully wired money into my account(s)...period...Nuff said LOL...

Soon you will be free to move about the cabin...

cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Hello, I do understand your feeling this way and most of us do at one time or another. You should be encouraged, you are alive and have friends.......I don't know if this reply will be positive to you or not, but first off the dinar currency values will go up one day.....We dont know when though......In the meantime, there is one way to not feel discouraged and that is to live your life the way you should and not think that this RV is going to save you.....I have heard of people spending their savings knowing in their own minds this will happen at any time, people are living day to day and listening to chats non stop 24/7 and they are hurting their lives......I know some people that should get a job yet they believe the dinar RV is right around the corner so they sit and wait and the days and the weeks and months go by. WHY are they wasting their life? The RV will happen when its the right time and not a moment before that...... I refuse to live as though this is a done deal. I purchased enough dinar so that IF it does go up in value I will be able to help those that I know need help. I am living frugally and trying not to spend what I dont have, yet others are doing the opposite and thats sad. This is an investment like anything else. If this was another type of investment like my house for instant I wouldnt be on here wishing and hoping that my house value goes up or waiting for the day that prices sky rocket so I can sell and help my family but its the same type of thing. No one ever told us this is a done deal and we cannot expect it to be. You must look at this investment as something that may or may not happen. You may be selling it back to the dinar dealers, who knows?. You may make a few thousand dollars, who knows? You may make millions, who knows? We simply dont know and thats the God's honest truth. We must all live like we will never see this investment go up in value because if we dont we will drive ourself and others around us crazy....Please don't be discouraged, live life fully.......

GOD BLESS......

Wow! A really good responsesmile.gif The person who was responsible for sharing this investment, and the person responsible for sharing this investment with him, both sit at home with no jobs! Both are very capable and both had very prestigous jobs at one time. Now both are in hardship, but yet still sit at home, why? I'm not going to sit while we wait for this, nor should anyone! Shame on them! I'm a builder of 12 years with nothing to build!!!!!! Yet, I'm still a realist because I have a family to feed. I dont get umemployment to afford to sit at home because I'm the guy that owns the business. The govt could care less about its business owners now that it's in hard left liberal policy. Is it close... Yes, I need it as badly as the next guy. But, there is a pecking order, and were at the end of that. Iraq is first with its people who have suffered more than any of us can possibly imagine for more than 20 years, under a US led war, a dictator, regimes, civil wars, and also military occupation. Second is the Govts of the world, they all will get thier piece of the war spoils. Lastly is the speculators. Consider this, If you are in this investment, God has a plan for you to use that $ for a special purpose. You will be provided for, the lord will watch over you, and you will not be left to make your journey alone. The journey however, will not be easy for all to travel. Many will not make it through.(they will spend their Rv $ till thier broke) The days ahead will be monumental in the eyes of the world. At first it will be very quiet to most but after some time it will echo from all corners of the earth when the currencies of the globe are finished realigning. The USD's new found wealth will be short lived. Obama will see to that! After the Rv, I will slowly dissapear. No beaches, no vacations, no flashy cars, and I plan on working post Rv. Just plan A, B, and C, oh yeah, and some fishing!smile.gif

• Upvote 2

It is difficult to feel positive when you think you're so far in the bottom of the pit. I have been there myself one too many times in my lifetime and each time I made it thru so I feel blessed. Years ago when my health was very bad I cannot remember how many times I was down to my last $5 or $10 in my hands that I have to decided if this money is to be spent on gas so I can drive to work or to feed my hungry stomach. So I spent $9 for gas and $1 for a McDonald's cheeseburger just enough to keep me going was my solution. Last year the thought of loosing and moving out of my place with nowhere to go for almost a year was enough to drive me nuts so I decided to fight back with what little money I earn to keep the wolves away so now I'm still in my house was a solution. We always have challenges, but are we searching & looking for the solutions or we just sit, cry and blame on why that happens. I decided long ago that I'd rather seek for solutions. Pershaps the rv is your solution, but it may not be an immediate solution and rather a "future" solution. It's still great and a blessing.

If we can bring ourself to see things in different perspectives things are not so bad as we want to believe. How about be appreciative that we have all our needs fulfill everyday and anything else above our needs is a great blessing. Our needs are our "cake" and anything else that we want extra on that cake is the "icing". So if the cake tastes good then the icing will make it tastes great!

I like to listen or watch Yanni's music. Voices or anything of his. This lifts my spirit tremendously. I'm sure you have certain types of music that does this for you. I also like listen to Esther & Jerry Hicks "Law of Attraction" for the same effects. You can google for hundreds of these on youtube. I feel happy that I have what I have now & be excited for what comes to me in the future with a nice RV. At least we all on this site have that and many others do not or not even awared of it. So we are very blessed, my friend. Happy Sunday. Blessings to all.

• Upvote 1

It is difficult to feel positive when you think you're so far in the bottom of the pit. I have been there myself one too many times in my lifetime and each time I made it thru so I feel blessed. Years ago when my health was very bad I cannot remember how many times I was down to my last $5 or $10 in my hands that I have to decided if this money is to be spent on gas so I can drive to work or to feed my hungry stomach. So I spent $9 for gas and $1 for a McDonald's cheeseburger just enough to keep me going was my solution. Last year the thought of loosing and moving out of my place with nowhere to go for almost a year was enough to drive me nuts so I decided to fight back with what little money I earn to keep the wolves away so now I'm still in my house was a solution. We always have challenges, but are we searching & looking for the solutions or we just sit, cry and blame on why that happens. I decided long ago that I'd rather seek for solutions. Pershaps the rv is your solution, but it may not be an immediate solution and rather a "future" solution. It's still great and a blessing.

If we can bring ourself to see things in different perspectives things are not so bad as we want to believe. How about be appreciative that we have all our needs fulfill everyday and anything else above our needs is a great blessing. Our needs are our "cake" and anything else that we want extra on that cake is the "icing". So if the cake tastes good then the icing will make it tastes great!

I like to listen or watch Yanni's music. Voices or anything of his. This lifts my spirit tremendously. I'm sure you have certain types of music that does this for you. I also like listen to Esther & Jerry Hicks "Law of Attraction" for the same effects. You can google for hundreds of these on youtube. I feel happy that I have what I have now & be excited for what comes to me in the future with a nice RV. At least we all on this site have that and many others do not or not even awared of it. So we are very blessed, my friend. Happy Sunday. Blessings to all.

Thank you for your Testimonial..I found it powerful. I wish you and all the Best.

• Upvote 1

Vanessa, it will happen gradually over time. Currency does not increase 3000 percent overnight. It takes time. I think it's time you take some sober advice from someone experienced in currency trading and investing. It was very wrong for pumpers to mislead so many people into thinking the Iraqi Dinar was going to repeat what happened in Kuwait. It was a different set of issues when that happened. About as different as an apple and an orange.

So I'm going to give it to you very straight without any fluff or puff. Your dinar investment is going to most likely revalue slowly over time. In the next few months, it may increase from 1/10 of a penny to 5/10th of a penny. Over the next two years, as Iraq's economy grows, you could see the dinar grow from a few cents, to a $1 USD or slightly above. The Ministry of Finance did a projected report three years ago setting a model for the currency at $1.14 USD per one Dinar. That is highly possible over time.

We will not see much happening until after the three zeros are lifted. This could happen by July 1st of this year. By July of 2012, we could see the Dinar begin to grow rapidly in value. Again, it will not grow 1000, 2000 or 3000% overnight. That is simply not going to happen. It will be slow and gradual. Most likely during this process we may see the issuance of a brand new smaller denominated currency and a recall of the larger notes in curculation outside of Iraq. This is something like exchanging a $100 note for five $20 notes in America. You will not lose out on this exchange. The value will remain the same, only the notes will be smaller denominations. This is what the lifting of the three zeros will result it.

After this is completed, you can then expect a slow gradual rise in the dinar over time. Realistically speaking, it could take 24 months or longer to reach $1 USD per dinar. The question is, are you willing to wait? If so, you will be glad that you did. If you are expecting to get rich overnight, I'm sorry to say the currency market does not work that way. This is a long term investment in a country just getting back off its knees. Don't expect them to run when they are just getting off crutches. Be patient and keep things real. Do not listen to pumpers who continue to mislead you that every weekend is the RV date. This is nonsense!

Edited by mentalmagic
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Vanessa, it will happen gradually over time. Currency does not increase 3000 percent overnight. It takes time. I think it's time you take some sober advice from someone experienced in currency trading and investing. It was very wrong for pumpers to mislead so many people into thinking the Iraqi Dinar was going to repeat what happened in Kuwait. It was a different set of issues when that happened. About as different as an apple and an orange.

So I'm going to give it to you very straight without any fluff or puff. Your dinar investment is going to most likely revalue slowly over time. In the next few months, it may increase from 1/10 of a penny to 5/10th of a penny. Over the next two years, as Iraq's economy grows, you could see the dinar grow from a few cents, to a $1 USD or slightly above. The Ministry of Finance did a projected report three years ago setting a model for the currency at $1.14 USD per one Dinar. That is highly possible over time.

We will not see much happening until after the three zeros are lifted. This could happen by July 1st of this year. By July of 2012, we could see the Dinar begin to grow rapidly in value. Again, it will not grow 1000, 2000 or 3000% overnight. That is simply not going to happen. It will be slow and gradual. Most likely during this process we may see the issuance of a brand new smaller denominated currency and a recall of the larger notes in curculation outside of Iraq. This is something like exchanging a $100 note for five $20 notes in America. You will not lose out on this exchange. The value will remain the same, only the notes will be smaller denominations. This is what the lifting of the three zeros will result it.

After this is completed, you can then expect a slow gradual rise in the dinar over time. Realistically speaking, it could take 24 months or longer to reach $1 USD per dinar. The question is, are you willing to wait? If so, you will be glad that you did. If you are expecting to get rich overnight, I'm sorry to say the currency market does not work that way. This is a long term investment in a country just getting back off its knees. Don't expect them to run when they are just getting off crutches. Be patient and keep things real. Do not listen to pumpers who continue to mislead you that every weekend is the RV date. This is nonsense!

Don't hold back the fluff and puff. This is a pretty bold claim. Give us the intel that brought you to this conclusion. I find it telling that you end your diatribe with "This is nonsense."

• Upvote 4

I would be happy if it happened for me in my lifetime. If it does not, I will be happy for my son or his son, or our friends and other family when it does RV. Thats what gives me that extra sparkle in my eye everyday. Life has been a struggle, thanks to my family there have been alot of great moments. About 30 jobs and 30 different citys I have lived at in my life. First job was paying 3.35 an hour, then made my way up to 18.00 and got married and struggled some more. Now at over 20.00 an hour we are breaking even with no savings. Sure it would be nice to RV but I am used to the struggle now, so It does not matter either way. You have to be happy today, for what you have or who you have, as happiness in life is what you make of it. My brother told me a few weeks ago, how much I was loved, more than himself. I told him, every time I wanted love, I gave it.

• Upvote 2

I would be happy if it happened for me in my lifetime. If it does not, I will be happy for my son or his son, or our friends and other family when it does RV. Thats what gives me that extra sparkle in my eye everyday. Life has been a struggle, thanks to my family there have been alot of great moments. About 30 jobs and 30 different citys I have lived at in my life. First job was paying 3.35 an hour, then made my way up to 18.00 and got married and struggled some more. Now at over 20.00 an hour we are breaking even with no savings. Sure it would be nice to RV but I am used to the struggle now, so It does not matter either way. You have to be happy today, for what you have or who you have, as happiness in life is what you make of it. My brother told me a few weeks ago, how much I was loved, more than himself. I told him, every time I wanted love, I gave it.

dont be so depressed its coming people just wait it out for a month or 2 more they need to revalue sooner than later how do you guys not get that with everythin that has been coming out.

• Upvote 2

How do you explain what happened after the freedom of Kuwait? Kuwait's money was worthless because they were controlled by other countries. The Kuwaiti people defected, asked for help and were liberated. It took about ten years for the process to finish just like the last seven in Iraq and when their money revalued, It's the most valued in the world because of what they have to offer versus other countries. It was top tier currency when it came on line and has gradually gone up since then. Don't despair. Iraq can afford it. When it happens it will be good. This will entice investors into the country to help it increase even further. Furthermore, why would any person be invested in Iraq currency if it is going to take years for it to more substantial? And with all the oil Iraq has to offer, why would they take the chance of their money being almost worthless cause all of their oil would be bought out from under them for tenths of cents on the dollar.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!! :blink::rolleyes::blink:

Edited by Crouton
  • Downvote 1

dont be so depressed its coming people just wait it out for a month or 2 more they need to revalue sooner than later how do you guys not get that with everythin that has been coming out.

Simply because NOTHING is written in stone as you well know......

Furthermore, why would any person be invested in Iraq currency if it is going to take years for it to more substantial?

End Quote

But it's actually taking years at least for a lot of us infact..... 7 plus for me........I was psychologically prepared for that......So not too big deal......

Thanks Umbertino for yiour good wish. I appreciate that gesture very much. I'm glad what I'd shared makes a difference for you.

You're welcome my Friend.........Yes, I can assure you that it does make a difference.... Again Thanks. for sharing.

Edited by umbertino

Wow! A really good responsesmile.gif The person who was responsible for sharing this investment, and the person responsible for sharing this investment with him, both sit at home with no jobs! Both are very capable and both had very prestigous jobs at one time. Now both are in hardship, but yet still sit at home, why? I'm not going to sit while we wait for this, nor should anyone! Shame on them! I'm a builder of 12 years with nothing to build!!!!!! Yet, I'm still a realist because I have a family to feed. I dont get umemployment to afford to sit at home because I'm the guy that owns the business. The govt could care less about its business owners now that it's in hard left liberal policy. Is it close... Yes, I need it as badly as the next guy. But, there is a pecking order, and were at the end of that. Iraq is first with its people who have suffered more than any of us can possibly imagine for more than 20 years, under a US led war, a dictator, regimes, civil wars, and also military occupation. Second is the Govts of the world, they all will get thier piece of the war spoils. Lastly is the speculators. Consider this, If you are in this investment, God has a plan for you to use that $ for a special purpose. You will be provided for, the lord will watch over you, and you will not be left to make your journey alone. The journey however, will not be easy for all to travel. Many will not make it through.(they will spend their Rv $ till thier broke) The days ahead will be monumental in the eyes of the world. At first it will be very quiet to most but after some time it will echo from all corners of the earth when the currencies of the globe are finished realigning. The USD's new found wealth will be short lived. Obama will see to that! After the Rv, I will slowly dissapear. No beaches, no vacations, no flashy cars, and I plan on working post Rv. Just plan A, B, and C, oh yeah, and some fishing!smile.gif

I know many Vets here are conservatives. But it grinds me when one says "the hard left liberal policies of Obama" - Sure he SOUNDS liberal when he talks, but what has he done?

1. Letting the wars go on in the Mid East

2. Saving the big banks and Wall Street (this is a communist?)

3. Continuing torture

4 Keeping Gates as Defense Secretary

5. NOT reforming health care to single payer government program

6. Increasing the Defense budget to levels higher than Bush

7. Starting another war in the ME

8. NOT investigating the banksters, or really changing the rules on Wall Street

9. Continuing big business subsidies, our TAX money to the rich (GE paid NO taxes this year...)

10. Compromising with Repubs. time and time again

Believe me, we on the left are very angry that Obama is so far to the right in his ACTIONS - if you think he is a leftist, or as anything to do with the RV, you have your head buried...

• Downvote 2

Take a vacation from Dinar forums. It will RV when it RV's.

I took a long deserved vacation a while back.

I came back on this particular forum with a new handle and a new outlook.

This forum has many more level headed people than all the others combined.

I can't controll anything other than my expectations, and I only expect it to RV when it's time.

Pumpers, pushers and poop disturbers be warned. I will have no mercy on you!

You're liars and cheats, and have deceived countless people into investing way more than they could possibly afford and after doing that have caused them great mental anguish with your continued BS.

Shame on you all. You will pay for your deceit in this life and the one to come.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm a believer, but I think people should leave God out of this thing.

Mixing God and get rich quick expectations is just not real faith.

He takes care of HIS own no matter what their financial situation is. THINGS COULD BE WORSE! Southern US comes to mind.

• Upvote 2

Keep the faith. Don't let circumstances get you down. Remember faith is believing in that which is unseen. To TFK, brother, being a believer, a Christian, you gotta realize one thing, a tight believer, one that gets blessings from God, is the one that takes God with them where ever they go, unashamidly. God is all up in this thing. What about the crooks and such also getting rich or richer on this when it hits you msy ask? Remember what the bible says about allowing His rain to fall on the just and the unjust alike. Now remember the story about the seed sower. Then remember the one about the three servents who were each given coins from their master, and what happened there. As my brother (or sister) in the Lord I encourage you be hot, yes on fire for God, cuz in God's mind luke warm is not a good thing. Be encouraged ALL.