Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GEt Site Statement plus PTR Warning

wiyakpa

Ah, the famous in their own mind, the three stooges of the Iraqi rv, gonna buy theirselves a brain if it rv's high enough, dumber than a box of rocks, need to G.E.T. a clue team intel. they are about as useless as a rain slicker in the Sahara desert.

Wasn't that all contradicting itself??? I mean com'on ... "we are told to not say anything" ... you just said something in a hidden meaning so you basically said something, going against what you were told not to do in the first place. :rolleyes:

I think they are all going to admit the LOP is coming then try to convince everyone to join Amway. Just a thought.

LOL yes! MLM Nuts are all through this Dinar thing.

Get rich quick spreads pretty fast in those circles.

GET team and their ilk are the networking type pumpers.

• Upvote 1

Considering where its coming from they might as well say RV at 7 dollars tommorow lol

I agree with ya man. NO BODY KNOWS THE HOUR OR THE DAY with respects to the actual RV date and rate, this is however great entertainment for a Sunday morning rumor.....LOLOL. Peace.

Hilary and Geithner call the G.E.T. team daily to try to convince Terry K to stop spilling the beans EVERY week or Iraq will never be able to RV. But he just can't shut up. Now it's: "I have a BIG SECRET, but I'm not allowed to tell you." :lol::lol:

it is interesting to watch what people will say and do on the Internet. When you do not have to look at someone face-to-face and in the eye, you can say anything, no matter how dramatic or how much of a lie. It must be easier to pump people out of their hard earned dollars when the only result for you is money in your pocket.

But one day they will have to face someone or something to answer for their misdeeds. And there will be a price to pay for what they have done today.

• Upvote 2