Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WE DON''T NEED OIL

mentalmagic

Thanks for the Post, 4 May will be very interesting. <_<

Hi Friend,

If that is your real name and real picture of you with your children, it's probably not a good idea to put it on forums, especially Dinar ones.

If this investment goes big, as we all hope, you could be putting them in danger by identifying yourself.

Thanks for your service.

• Upvote 1

Yes conspiracy, auto makers are behind it, mechanics, anyone who can work on cars..they are all hiding the secret that cars can really run on water. If you have nothing better to do than troll YouTube for pointless videos you may want to consider giving your computer a break and saving some energy and turning it off - power back on in the year 2015 when cars will be able to fly and use urine to power them.

• Downvote 3

Hi Friend,

If that is your real name and real picture of you with your children, it's probably not a good idea to put it on forums, especially Dinar ones.

If this investment goes big, as we all hope, you could be putting them in danger by identifying yourself.

Thanks for your service.

Picture was taken prior to me shipping out for Desert Storm, I was a Special Operations Officer, Area of Interest Middle East. My son and daughter are currently sevring.

Picture was taken prior to me shipping out for Desert Storm, I was a Special Operations Officer, Area of Interest Middle East. My son and daughter are currently sevring.

Wow! A Big Thank You, A Big Salute, and A Big Hug for all of you!

The price of water will be $5.00 a gallon this time next year.:unsure:

Right on Jolly!

Here in Australia...in my home state, the state government has taken the water supply away from the local council...and have setup a private company that now "owns" our water!!

company is called Alconnex. and lo and behold..our water price has sky-rocketed!! So now our citizens are revolting against this corporation and forcing the state to shut it down.

Go People Power!!!!!

Oh...but then somebody made the joke: "Hey...next thing, they'll tax the very air we breathe!"

and OMG!! the Aussie government must have heard that joke....cos Julia Gillard has decided to tax our carbon Dioxide...the stuff we exhale...the same stuff our plants NEED to live....yup...they are gonna Tax our breath!! in the name of creating a greener planet....ROFLMAO....(but I am holding my breath whilst I RAFLMAO.....to save money. Go RV

Edited by elmstreet61
  • Upvote 1

Watch this video announcement. Scientist will expose biggest secret in history.

http://www.youtube.com/user/projectnsearch

by the way....post RV...I'll be looking to buy a car from India...the Indian govt has allowed a car company to release cars that run very very well on compressed air. great for running around town.

not so great if you're one of those ego driven people who just HAS TO HAVE a V8 or a big gas guzzling sports SUV.

these little Indian cars sell right now for around $6,000 to $9,000. Woohoo!!

Yes conspiracy, auto makers are behind it, mechanics, anyone who can work on cars..they are all hiding the secret that cars can really run on water. If you have nothing better to do than troll YouTube for pointless videos you may want to consider giving your computer a break and saving some energy and turning it off - power back on in the year 2015 when cars will be able to fly and use urine to power them.

It's much more interesting than listening to kool aid drinkers who think $1000 invested in dinars will turn into $3,000,000 overnight. I'll take the water guy over that B.S.

Edited by mentalmagic
  • Upvote 3

Hi Friend,

Thanks for your service.

NOW THAT WAS FUNNY :lol::D:):lol::lol:

GO BIG not a chance :(:(:(:unsure::mellow:

Let me spell it out for you, Free Energy can't be taxed so the DOE "Department of Energy" will NEVER approve of it's use. Sorry to burst your bubble but thats the way the money train goes.

water, solar, ethanol, garbage, and methane are just a few things automobiles can run of. If we used these we could cripple the middle eastern Asia without firing a single bullet, but Oil and Automobile owners are "plutocrats" Plutocrats have ran this and every country since the beginning of time and there not going to lose there billions for the sake of country.

• Upvote 1

The conspiracy talk makes them lose credibility but I did see a guy pour a quarter cup of water into his car and run it for about 100 miles. I am not sure if this is along those lines but I like that kind of thinking.

We do not need government approval to do it your self projects. So yes you can run your car on water unless you are unable to do it your self there are some underground people who will do it for you for a price of course.

by the way....post RV...I'll be looking to buy a car from India...the Indian govt has allowed a car company to release cars that run very very well on compressed air. great for running around town.

not so great if you're one of those ego driven people who just HAS TO HAVE a V8 or a big gas guzzling sports SUV.

these little Indian cars sell right now for around $6,000 to $9,000. Woohoo!!

Well, I just so happen to be one of those ego driven people who just HAS TO HAVE a V8. That's because I need one to pull my gas guzzling boat and my travel trailer. Your little pinko air compressor car couldn't do that. Maybe the neonazi enviro groups can get Congress to make laws against boats and V8 engines and such. Seems to be the way we are heading. By the way, 18 wheelers are the life blood of this nation. They don't make those that run on air. Without them we would perish. Guess thats what all these gloabal warming wackos want anyway.

• Upvote 1

Well, I just so happen to be one of those ego driven people who just HAS TO HAVE a V8. That's because I need one to pull my gas guzzling boat and my travel trailer. Your little pinko air compressor car couldn't do that. Maybe the neonazi enviro groups can get Congress to make laws against boats and V8 engines and such. Seems to be the way we are heading. By the way, 18 wheelers are the life blood of this nation. They don't make those that run on air. Without them we would perish. Guess thats what all these gloabal warming wackos want anyway.

Here are some snips from the bottom of this page...

http://www.project.nsearch.com/page/energy-solutions

There's one that address your truck issue... I, too, need an SUV, due to where I live but ~ would love to NOT have to pay $100 to fill it!

The one that concerns me is the comment about the agreement with the IMF. Wonder what Other agreements the IMF has in place that contribute to removal of our freedoms...??

Nikola Tesla

We have some great videos that have been uploaded about Nikola Tesla and you can see all those here.

http://www.project.nsearch.com/video/video/search?q=tesla

Stanley Meyer

Stanley Meyer was a brilliant man that was killed trying to bring out the technology to run your car on water. He refused to take $1 billion from an arab sheik to sell the technology and was later poisoned in a restaurant. Here's some great videos we have about him on our site.

http://www.project.nsearch.com/video/video/search?q=meyer

Daniel Dingel

Daniel Dingel from the Philippines also invented a water powered in 1968 and kept improving it. He took it to the President of the Philippines - who said he would love to produce the car in the Philippines but that they couldn't because under the agreement between the IMF and world bank that his country could never produce anything that competed with oil! This is exactly why the technology has been stopped - the bankers! Watch the video and you'll hear about this outrage in his own words!

http://www.project.nsearch.com/video/video/search?q=dingel

Frederick Wood and Associates Convert Trucks and Cars to run on Water Now!

Future Energy Concepts have already converted a 2004 Dodge Truck to run on water and they've put over 3000 miles on the vehicle during testing. That's 3000 miles without one drop of gasoline. They have been threatened so they are putting out ALL the information to the public which is a very smart plan. I'm going to be interviewing these guys this year as soon as I can set it up. We'll be adding to this page also as more material comes in from them!

http://www.project.nsearch.com/forum/topics/how-to-run-your-car-or-truck

Freedom Energy System

This person says that you can run your house using the system he designed off the grid using HHO similar to the technology used by Stanley Meyer. He has given out the complete plans here.

http://www.project.nsearch.com/forum/topics/freedom-energy-system-released