Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How about a post rv/ri cruise?

How about a post rv/ri cruise?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. How about a post rv/ri cruise?

• If Dinar Vets can set up a post rv/ri cruise say 4 weeks after it hits who would be interested? It could allow us an opportunity to just have fun, food, and fellowship and/or view investment presentaions.

I don't know if a poll can be setup on this topic, but how about a post rv/ri cruise Dinar Vets? If done we could cruise the carribean waters, have fun, eat good food, learn how to scuba dve; and if we choose we could attend any number of presentaions on post rv/ri investments in the theater up by the bow. About 4 weeks after the ultimate ping, This would allow those of us who must wait for the rv/ri to hit before we can set up our legal asset protection plans, to do so and then place us in a position to participate or not in said opportunities.

• Upvote 3

ill bring my florescent green speedo along with me yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emot-LMAO.gifemot-eek.giflaugh.gifohmy.gifemot-shakehead.gif

but in all seriousness that would be pretty cool we should take the Oasis that big cruiseliner in flordia would be EPIC.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 4

I don't know if a poll can be setup on this topic, but how about a post rv/ri cruise Dinar Vets? If done we could cruise the carribean waters, have fun, eat good food, learn how to scuba dve; and if we choose we could attend any number of presentaions on post rv/ri investments in the theater up by the bow. About 4 weeks after the ultimate ping, This would allow those of us who must wait for the rv/ri to hit before we can set up our legal asset protection plans, to do so and then place us in a position to participate or not in said opportunities.

I like that idea!:)

I don't know if a poll can be setup on this topic, but how about a post rv/ri cruise Dinar Vets? If done we could cruise the carribean waters, have fun, eat good food, learn how to scuba dve; and if we choose we could attend any number of presentaions on post rv/ri investments in the theater up by the bow. About 4 weeks after the ultimate ping, This would allow those of us who must wait for the rv/ri to hit before we can set up our legal asset protection plans, to do so and then place us in a position to participate or not in said opportunities. Remember to vote.

not bad idea, except, i already scuba dive...I already have my PTY LTD and trust companies set up, but i know...it's not about me....hee hee....

and besides...

the "powers that wannabe" don't really want us to be wealthy, so we'd make a lovely target for the CIA and their lackeys to send a missile to kill us all...a nice and neat target...a whole bunch of Iraqi Dinar-RV-rich folk, all in one location.

"they" could trigger off another earthquake using their USA HAARP technology (like they did with Japan...yes, you read right) and cause a lovely Tsunami to wipe us all out in one fell swoop.

just sayin'.........

Woohoo...I've been wanting to say "just sayin" for so long....TICK!!...that's another one off the list.

hey....don't worry...i'm just havin me some fun here. chill...

Folks, we can make it a discrete cruise. In the carribean not the India ocean, so screw any pirates. We could stop by Belieze maybe. The risk of "the powers that be" wanting us dead cuz we be rich now, would be a consideration anywhere one or more of us would meet so of course we would have to have our own security ....... OH CRAP SOMEONE JUST BROKE IN MY HOME ...... sorry it was just my pitbull farting. LOL.

Anyway, we could rent some Black Water folks or whatever their name is now. When it hits we all will need to be more security minded. Perhaps buy a new home not just because we can, but for security reasons. Buy the ultimate in home alarms. Get personal firearms training. Etc. For those worried about the CIA, NSA, and tthe Podunk Po Po Dept coming at us ... don't you think/believe that we already are up on their radar anyway? Just because we typed the word Iraq in a email, talk about tax havens the IRS won't find? Shoot all our addresses and IP addresses are probably in a file somewhere. Sir Adam is likely on a watch list or something.

We aren't doing anything illegal, we are responding to what our own President, G.W. that is, told us to do. If we stick together for self preservation purposes, and the old guard powers that be don't want us in the club, then we stepup for our right to exhist. We start our own club. Claim our territory, least they fall. The worst thing anyone can do when faced by a goon is to hide and do nothing while someone kicks you down and pisses on you. Peace and a enjoyable life is not free or without sacrifices. Lessons learned from our Presidents and citizens in uniforms. CaptanRon601 I got your back; I will stand and fight with you. Cruse or not.

If we do this, the powers that be may just be forced to let us into the club to play as they play. Someone will always hate the change we may bring but ignore them.They aren't any better than us, how can they be if we both have arrived at the same place. Their just jealious. Why? Only because we worked and earned our right to be, they merely inherited theirs. They work too, to keep theirs, we work harder to get ours , keep ours, and get more. They be scared.

Cruise would be a good idea except for one thing there might be just a smigeon of people missing in deep waters after all the bashing and abusing that has gone on here for long while. O well let the cruise begin.

Cruise would be a good idea except for one thing there might be just a smigeon of people missing in deep waters after all the bashing and abusing that has gone on here for long while. O well let the cruise begin.

Haha, some of the screen names should remain hidden on the cruise! :lol:

I am up for the cruise though, should be fun :) :)