Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

043011 This is the Skinny

linny0830

Wayne USN-Ret/1994

"Acquiring a large sum of money never changes a person, it just makes you more of what you already are, either for the good or bad. If you are kind and generous you will be moreso, if mean-spirited, cheap and miserly you will be moreso...a persons basic character never changes without divine intervention

Great quote, all the money you could ever hope for will not change your true essance of your own self. You wake up crappy, money does not help that. Your kids lets. you down, money changes nothing.

You get in a tiff with your better half, money may buy you a nice supper or such, but those underlying issues still will be there, Yes it will help, but those who are true to the real morals and the solid priorities that you hold, dinar at a big Rv will still leave you with lots of life's problems. Look we are all looking for some air, in this underwater, always gasping ,sea of life, but money will not fix it all. truth be told, I bet your best human beings , with the best dispositions, more than likely come from poor or blue collar backgrounds, We need to keep to the standards we have always have , before any or if RV, that and that alone will in turn make you are better person, which I can promise money, all you can ask for, will not change your true self....... So plz forgive my spelling, I cannot get spell check to work, And on a lighter side, ( Sorry Mods) but to h--- with that warm and fuzzy sh--- amd plz F-N go Rv...... Peace Folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Wayne USN-Ret/1994

"Acquiring a large sum of money never changes a person, it just makes you more of what you already are, either for the good or bad. If you are kind and generous you will be moreso, if mean-spirited, cheap and miserly you will be moreso...a persons basic character never changes without divine intervention

Great quote, all the money you could ever hope for will not change your true essance of your own self. You wake up crappy, money does not help that. Your kids lets. you down, money changes nothing.

You get in a tiff with your better half, money may buy you a nice supper or such, but those underlying issues still will be there, Yes it will help, but those who are true to the real morals and the solid priorities that you hold, dinar at a big Rv will still leave you with lots of life's problems. Look we are all looking for some air, in this underwater, always gasping ,sea of life, but money will not fix it all. truth be told, I bet your best human beings , with the best dispositions, more than likely come from poor or blue collar backgrounds, We need to keep to the standards we have always have , before any or if RV, that and that alone will in turn make you are better person, which I can promise money, all you can ask for, will not change your true self....... So plz forgive my spelling, I cannot get spell check to work, And on a lighter side, ( Sorry Mods) but to h--- with that warm and fuzzy sh--- amd plz F-N go Rv...... Peace Folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What if the only problems in life that you have is all due to money?

A child can take a cardboard box and turn it into a beach house, It's all about your mindset, We should always stay grateful for what we have, Hey we are not washing clothes with a rock down by the river,

All I was trying to say is stay true to who you were....... If it happens,,,,,,,,, If you lose that you have lost yourself and money cannot buy back who you really are......

A child can take a cardboard box and turn it into a beach house, It's all about your mindset, We should always stay grateful for what we have, Hey we are not washing clothes with a rock down by the river,

All I was trying to say is stay true to who you were....... If it happens,,,,,,,,, If you lose that you have lost yourself and money cannot buy back who you really are......

This is true but you can't further their education or alter the ridicule in schools due to being poor with a cardboard box. But you are right about a persons character though. Myself, I can live very basic and sleep anywhere my head lands. :D

• 2 weeks later...

That was an outstanding post.... The most concise stuff I have heard yet. I have heard something of this from a friend who buys from another site than I do and he agrees with everything you said and researched. Thank you again for your time and effort. I do belileve there is a light at the end of this long long long tunnel.

Linny ~

I'm sorry I missed this beautiful post.

Your credibility is exploding exponentially as we close in on the 17. :o

Your kind of research deserves the credit for ACTUALLY predicting the RV, not some of the palm readers on these sites. :bow::bow::bow:

You could turn out to be the "Columbus of the Dinar Re-evaluation"!!! :twothumbs:

GO RV...

JUST LIKE LINNY SAID IT WOULD HAPPEN!!! :woot:

I'M ON YOUR SIDE!!! :tiphat:

Wow. Welll.....

Thank you for the kudos.

I wrote this a little while back-- It is posted at P e o p l e s D i n a r.

http://don't promote other sites.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/19179-putting-the-puzzle-together-when-and-what-order/page__p__259326__fromsearch__1#entry259326

And no, I am not "ORCAinthemix" LOL Whoever the heck that is.

Thank you, Thank you Linny! It about time someone put some logical factual information behind the IMHO than just some straight up pie in the sky BS. I am with your reasoning AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way to the bank. Wonderful POST! GO RV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The General Council approved Viet Nam's accession package on 7 November 2006. Viet Nam became the WTO's 150th member on 11 January 2007.

HATE TO BURST BUBBLES BUT IT DOES NOT TAKE A VALUABLE CURRENCY TO BE IN THE WTO. VIET NAM IS LOWER VALUE THAN IQD. I HAVE BEEN IN THIS FOR 2 YEARS AND FROM WHAT I CAN SEE, ALL THAT YOU READ ON THESE FORUMS HAS NO RELAVANCY TO WHAT IS GOING ON. DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THAT OPINION. LIKE WE ARE IN THIS LA LA LAND BUBBLE THAT ONLY WE ARE AWARE OF AND IRAQ, WHERE THEY KNOW ITS GOING ON, PROBABLY ARE HAVING ABIG LAUGH

• Upvote 1

The General Council approved Viet Nam's accession package on 7 November 2006. Viet Nam became the WTO's 150th member on 11 January 2007.

HATE TO BURST BUBBLES BUT IT DOES NOT TAKE A VALUABLE CURRENCY TO BE IN THE WTO. VIET NAM IS LOWER VALUE THAN IQD. I HAVE BEEN IN THIS FOR 2 YEARS AND FROM WHAT I CAN SEE, ALL THAT YOU READ ON THESE FORUMS HAS NO RELAVANCY TO WHAT IS GOING ON. DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THAT OPINION. LIKE WE ARE IN THIS LA LA LAND BUBBLE THAT ONLY WE ARE AWARE OF AND IRAQ, WHERE THEY KNOW ITS GOING ON, PROBABLY ARE HAVING ABIG LAUGH

Did you actually read the article? I said there is anecdotal evidence that the RV would be prior to WTO accession. Elsewhere on other boards I have actually stated that nothing in the WTO information actually requires them to revalue the currency in order to be a WTO member. In fact, I have also stated that they could actually do an in program revalue, much as they have done in the past (while still under Art. XIV). However the fact that they hired a WTO advisor who is there as we speak, that they hosted a WTO conference regarding accession last month, and that to become a WTO member they must provide all information concerning the value of their currency, their exchange rate policy, etc., (as well as an article from last year that has now long since been removed), lends support for the idea that the WTO accession package will include their NEW value....not the old.

Edited by juni