Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yet Another Bank Rumor

anonmouse013

Are you talking about the two side by side exchanges right across from the Budget Car Rental? I go thru there about every other month and just did couple days ago and have never seen the IQD on their display boards nor seen any girls working there. In fact the only place I can find that will sell them there is at the Al Ansari exchange at the Mirdif Mall or Festival City. Rates are good though about $400 for 6K IQD. unsure.gif

Think you may be talking about Terminal 1.

I go in and out of Terminal 2.

Rate is on the bottom of the screen.

Never checked in Festival city, will look next time I go there at Al Ansari.

Oh ok that makes sense. Yes Terminal 1 is the one I pass thru. If you are going to the Al Ansari exchange the one in the Mirdif Mall is easier to get to go to the ground entrance by the Carrefour Store on the side by highway 311 and it is right there. The one in Festival City is close to the Ferrari store but takes some walking to get to. They do not post the IQD on their screens yet but can get your order in same day if you go in the morning and they have small denoms like 5000 and 10000 Go RV biggrin.gif

Well I just came through the airport terminal in Dubai a few minutes ago from work, its May 1st here now.

The same 2 Filipinos girls were working there.

Rate on the display for currency exchange was the same as 2 days ago for the Dinar.

If something was going to happen it sure did not appear to be there.

Maybe they did not get the Memo ha ha!

We are all hoping for it to change,,but I think the banks in the USA and here would not be prone to any info different than the rest of the world.

When it happens the exchange rate will be posted everywhere all at the same time.

These rumor threads are quite entertaining though, puts a smile on your face after a long day at work.

Maybe one day one of them will be correct,,not through intel but just the luck of the draw.

Oh they got the memo......from B of A and a toaster big enough for bagels (the memo's in translation and the toaster......well they can't seem to find a plug)