Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yet Another Bank Rumor

anonmouse013

DISCLAIMER: ________ OBVIOUSLY not mine - just found & dragged over from another site

(With all of this pumping, one would think that "it would be butter by now")

I have been in the background now for about 2 months. I am not one to post something I heard, or someone I know who said their third cousin to a second marriage said….you know what I mean.

My wife and I just came back from a small Fifth Third branch office in SWFL. We went there to open another business account. This Branch usually has 3-4 employees at any given time.

Today there was well over 12 of them!

We asked what was up and one said, “Oh there is just a lot of us to handle your needs.”

While sitting there we overheard another couple talking to a teller about the Iraqi Dinar. The teller was talking a lot to them.

I then went up to another teller who I asked if there was any movement on the Iraqi Dinar. She then told me this:

I am only hearing bits and pieces, but it looks like it is RV’ing TOMORROW. She said this other couple is talking about it too.

So I introduced myself to them and low and behold, they were getting the same information from the teller they were working with!

Now I was in B of A on Tuesday this week and they also had about 4-5 times the people there. I wire my funds from there to buy my Dinar.

Upon trying to leave, I was greeted by the assistant manager, manager and head teller. They REALLY want to work with me and help me any way they can!

Now like I said earlier, THIS HAPPENED TO ME TUESDAY AND TODAY!!!

This is what happened, this is what I KNOW, and THIS IS THE TRUTH!!!

Take it to the bank!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

DISCLAIMER: ________ OBVIOUSLY not mine - just found & dragged over from another site

I have been in the background now for about 2 months. I am not one to post something I heard, or someone I know who said their third cousin to a second marriage said….you know what I mean.

My wife and I just came back from a small Fifth Third branch office in SWFL. We went there to open another business account. This Branch usually has 3-4 employees at any given time.

We asked what was up and one said, “Oh there is just a lot of us to handle your needs.”

While sitting there we overheard another couple talking to a teller about the Iraqi Dinar. The teller was talking a lot to them.

I then went up to another teller who I asked if there was any movement on the Iraqi Dinar. She then told me this:

I am only hearing bits and pieces, but it looks like it is RV’ing TOMORROW. She said this other couple is talking about it too.

So I introduced myself to them and low and behold, they were getting the same information from the teller they were working with!

Now I was in B of A on Tuesday this week and they also had about 4-5 times the people there. I wire my funds from there to buy my Dinar.

Upon trying to leave, I was greeted by the assistant manager, manager and head teller. They REALLY want to work with me and help me any way they can!

Take it to the bank!

AND TODAY IS SUNDAY MAY 1ST :lol: WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU??LOL

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 11

I refuse to believe anything in the rumor section especially one that has to do with a bank. People are not about to lose their job passing along silly rumors based on speculation, when fines and jailtime is involved. Insider trading is considered a serious crime. Its (RV) going to come like a thief in the night when you least expect it. However I do enjoy the posts as it gives me something to read while I drink my coffee. + 1 for your effort.

• Upvote 1

If you want sound financial advise......always ask a bank teller! LOL. Most Bank managers probably won't know much about the Dinar until shortly before you are standing at the counter in front of them to cash in.

• Upvote 2

I'm not trying to beat a dead horse, but the truth is that banks have no more reliable "Intel" than we do. "Bank Rumors" are just that - Rumors. To be more specific, Bank Rumors are probably made from the same bovine excrement propogated by the same old pumpers, spammers and serial mass liars. If you have heard one cheesy bank rumor, you have heard them all.

When the legitimate event actually occurrs, I doubt we will be hearing about the historic event from a gregarious bank teller.

Edited by touchedthesky
  • Upvote 2

Tells everyone here that you speak without thinking and that you dont know much about the Arab work week.

Yea, the Arab workweek is ...

Saudi Arabia the working days are Saturdays to Thrusdays (if you get a 2 days weekend).

In the UAE the working days are Sunday to Thursday (if you get a 2 days weekend).

Weekends in Saudi are Thursday and Friday

Weekends in the UAE are Friday and Saturday.

"What does that tell ya?" lol :D

Edited by DinarMillionaire

Take it to the bank!

sigh1.gif

Edited by NYCdinarboy
  • Upvote 1

Well I just came through the airport terminal in Dubai a few minutes ago from work, its May 1st here now.

The same 2 Filipinos girls were working there.

Rate on the display for currency exchange was the same as 2 days ago for the Dinar.

If something was going to happen it sure did not appear to be there.

Maybe they did not get the Memo ha ha!

We are all hoping for it to change,,but I think the banks in the USA and here would not be prone to any info different than the rest of the world.

When it happens the exchange rate will be posted everywhere all at the same time.

These rumor threads are quite entertaining though, puts a smile on your face after a long day at work.

Maybe one day one of them will be correct,,not through intel but just the luck of the draw.

• Upvote 2

Soooooo.....the person who wrote the post is trying to make the leap that his usual bank having more employees on the floor means that the RV is about to occur and those employees are there to assist customers who are bringing in their dinar to cash in. C'mon, seriously? You really believe that? Personally, I'm having a hard time thinking that a regular bank teller is going to handle my cash in of six million (+) dinar at the teller window. We could be talking over $20,000,000 at a decent RV rate for my wife and I. Don't think that is going to be happening at the teller window. I would expect a transaction of that magnitude to be handled by a branch manager or supervisor at an office desk and not at the window with the rest of the folks cashing their social security checks and weekly payroll check. The post wreaks of assumptions that are irrelevant to a RV. Sorry, like most of the other posts, I have to disqualify this from the get go as being unbelievable and of no relevance to the RV.

• Upvote 1

Just thought you might like to know...in Germany, that song is called:

"Pumpen Sie das marmelade auf" lol

Hmmmm...not surprising to find there's not much German rap.

Oh wait...there WAS that song "Da Da Da....."

oh and errrr....follwowing the history of that GREAT 80's band...FALCO split the band and went out on his own....

"Alles klar, Herr Kommissar?"

hey wow...this one's got melody!!!

"fragt nicht warum....der kommissar geht 'rum"

now who's the king of all time wasters....

Edited by elmstreet61

Well I just came through the airport terminal in Dubai a few minutes ago from work, its May 1st here now.

The same 2 Filipinos girls were working there.

Rate on the display for currency exchange was the same as 2 days ago for the Dinar.

If something was going to happen it sure did not appear to be there.

Maybe they did not get the Memo ha ha!

We are all hoping for it to change,,but I think the banks in the USA and here would not be prone to any info different than the rest of the world.

When it happens the exchange rate will be posted everywhere all at the same time.

These rumor threads are quite entertaining though, puts a smile on your face after a long day at work.

Maybe one day one of them will be correct,,not through intel but just the luck of the draw.

Are you talking about the two side by side exchanges right across from the Budget Car Rental? I go thru there about every other month and just did couple days ago and have never seen the IQD on their display boards nor seen any girls working there. In fact the only place I can find that will sell them there is at the Al Ansari exchange at the Mirdif Mall or Festival City. Rates are good though about $400 for 6K IQD. unsure.gif

• Upvote 1