Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV before the end of June I am absolutely certain

zantac

ive always said, in this forum and others,,,that the dollar has to go completely kapoop in order for this currency to rv and become the new currency and eventually becoming the WORLD CURRENCY! i somehow think it is tide-in to the nwo and the rise of the slow and eventually requirement to scratch the currency altogether and take the mark of the beast.

1. american dollar Out

2. new global currency In

3. cashless system altogether

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

so, with or without a lop, can you say ballpark rate?

NO LOP. Slow RV opening most likely for a few cents and then rising slowly as the CBI removes large 000 notes from circulation. I think after a few months of slow rise, it will max out at around $1.14 USD per dinar. When it hits that rate, all large denoms may have to be turned in within 90 days, or the notes become worthless.

That's my best guess after studying this for the last 3 years.

• Upvote 1

NO LOP. Slow RV opening most likely for a few cents and then rising slowly as the CBI removes large 000 notes from circulation. I think after a few months of slow rise, it will max out at around $1.14 USD per dinar. When it hits that rate, all large denoms may have to be turned in within 90 days, or the notes become worthless.

change of heart? you have been saying this whole time LOP guess your finally getting it sorry just had to throw you out there, all good ,we are all in this for one reason and one reason only to make a lot of money. later.

• Upvote 1

When it didn't "pop" in December 2010 (not long ago) I immediately started speculating that nothing would happen until June 2011 at the earliest. I sure hope that whatever zantac knows is correct... I could really use a little extra cash about then! Cheers!

:D

• Upvote 1

Hi All

I/We have been adamant for over 12-18 months that the CBI auctions hold a real key to the immanent RV process, I.E there will be a strange turn of events concerning the auctions.

There will be a 3 day no auction process at the very least to allow the CBI to complete a full audit of there accounts.

We/Group that I belong to have been given some information that I would love to give in full but can’t (you know sources & all that Jazz).

However I can help clear some rumours up that have been posted recently.

There are 2 new bank accounts opened by the CBI, one being in New York the other in Kuwait.

The DFI funds will be deposited in the NYC account on the 30th June 2011, on the same day at the same time 21 billion $s will be paid into the Kuwait bank account this will be a final settlement for the gulf war or invasion.

Part of this $21 billion will also be accessible to Iraq on a 3 year basis to aid them in the reconstruction of amenities to the Iraqi citizens.

It’s all been finalised in full agreement by the UNSC.

I don’t post BS, I never play with DV members minds, I personally go to my meetings every 3 months to meet the group I belong to.

I personally told many there would be no RV in 2010 but got my backside whipped for doing so but sadly I was correct & trust me I wish I was wrong but that’s life.

I truly believe today’s meeting with my group has now given the end date to this rollercoaster ride we all wish to get off.

I am going to PM Doc31 tonight with everything I have on the auctions, after all we have tried to help each other out for many a month.

I have worked with Doc31 for a long time concerning the Auctions but sometime the pupil has to step aside to let the master take control.

Doc31 is the master when it comes to the CBI auction analysis & data

DV members I see light at the end of the tunnel.

Well all I have to do is now watch the DV clock count down as I am sure you will all remind me of every day that is left before the end of June :D

Peace be with you all

Regards

Zantac

Thanks for the post! Saw you friended me when this thing RVs maybe you could recommend a UK vacation for my family I know nothing about your area but think the family and I would really enjoy it.

Love to place a bet with you. How can we accomplish this? I will do the good guy thing and donate my winnings and your lost possessions to a charitable organization like cancer reasearch and ASPCA. Look at it as a big tax write off for the both of us.

• Upvote 1

Sounds good.....this summer has been on my mind for awhile......mentioned it many times before as well but have just been sitting back watching the progress....got my fingers crossed but as always not gonna hold my breath! laugh.gif

I agree! And I must say it is nice to hear this kind of enthusiasm from a couple of level headed "old timers" such as you and Zantac!

This would be amazing!

• 1 month later...

I may be wrong and correct me if I am,but Zantac is'nt one to just throw SH*t in front of a fan. I'm sure he'll respond at some point and hopefully provide answers.Keep the faith,there are those that will try to sway u,stay true to what u believe..........................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!

• Upvote 2

I may be wrong and correct me if I am,but Zantac is'nt one to just throw SH*t in front of a fan. I'm sure he'll respond at some point and hopefully provide answers.Keep the faith,there are those that will try to sway u,stay true to what u believe..........................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!

Yeah, he may come back BUT he's just going to giving the same excuses Okie and the rest have been giving for 5+ years. He'll just pull another story out of "Greatest scams in Hisory".

There is no RV and never was. It was purely dreamed up by dinar sellers to sell more dinar! As others have noted it has worked for them since an INSANE amount of dinar has been sold over the past several years! We're talking MILLIONS of dollars worth all over the world!

I heard and actually talked to a pumper back in 2005 who swore Iraq couldn't even continue if the RV didn't happen before Jan. 1,2006. He disconnected his phone the first week of 2006 never to be heard again.

The RV has been a scam from the start and anyone who speaks to a forex trader or does a little research will easily see that! It's a LONG term investment that will takes years and decades for a gain well under 100%!!

• Downvote 1

Yeah, he may come back BUT he's just going to giving the same excuses Okie and the rest have been giving for 5+ years. He'll just pull another story out of "Greatest scams in Hisory".

There is no RV and never was. It was purely dreamed up by dinar sellers to sell more dinar! As others have noted it has worked for them since an INSANE amount of dinar has been sold over the past several years! We're talking MILLIONS of dollars worth all over the world!

I heard and actually talked to a pumper back in 2005 who swore Iraq couldn't even continue if the RV didn't happen before Jan. 1,2006. He disconnected his phone the first week of 2006 never to be heard again.

The RV has been a scam from the start and anyone who speaks to a forex trader or does a little research will easily see that! It's a LONG term investment that will takes years and decades for a gain well under 100%!!

and you're entitled to your opinion,take care and have a great holiday weekend.

Caz, my sentiments, exactly!

• Downvote 1