Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV before the end of June I am absolutely certain

zantac

Yes, I think June we will see a LOP, followed by an RV to a rate of $6 initiallly for a few days, then adjusted down to the $3 USD per dinar range. A 600% profit on the high side, down to a 300% profit as a minimum. Sorry, no instant millionaires in this story, just realistic expectations.

Edited by mentalmagic
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 16

You and me both! My PS is so lonely right now hahaha.....just sittin there collecting dust......im having to find other things to do but its just not the same without it!!

I feel your pain bro , I know Sony just made the uneployment percentage go up after this screw up .

Not a good look.

Sounds good.....this summer has been on my mind for awhile......mentioned it many times before as well but have just been sitting back watching the progress....got my fingers crossed but as always not gonna hold my breath! laugh.gif

Thanks Zantac. You have not always posted what some have wanted to hear, and you were right about 2010. I hope you are correct about June. I know you are right about doc31 :D

+1 keep because I cant believe you got negs for your response.

well i have been riding this bus,car train for three long years and i beleive you say our final stop is in june, thank you Mr Zantac,because most of the dinar vets beleive in you so will i and i pray that it happens before june because 16 june will be a happy graduation for some one and around the world we go.GREAT POST SIR>>>>> :D:lol::PB)

• Upvote 1

Yes, I think June we will see a LOP, followed by an RV to a rate of $6 initiallly for a few days, then adjusted down to the $3 USD per dinar range. A 600% profit on the high side, down to a 300% profit as a minimum. Sorry, no instant millionaires in this story, just realistic expectations.

I think it is a very wise idea to try and keep low expectations on this investment. That way you can only be pleasantly suprised. However, a LOP just does not fit into Iraq's situation. I understand anything can happen but a LOP is so far out in left field I don't understand why it keeps getting brought up.

Read the following article which includes this paragraph straight from Shabibi........

"The central bank will not cancel three zeroes from the Iraqi currency at this time to reduce inflation suffered by the Iraqi economy.... Canceling the zeroes will make things more complicated and would cost the state large sums of money and enormous economic cadres to implement this project." The head of the Central Bank Sinan Al-Shabibi told the Independent National News Agency of Kurdistan.

Shabs used the word "cancel" to descibe the LOP theory. That is very different from when he uses words like "remove" or "delete". When he uses these two words he is referring to taking the larger notes out of circulation.

Also please read the following...........

What about the lop?

Basically this rumor has been floating around for two years. In 2008 it was mentioned in an article, and it has been circulating ever since. A lop is defined as taking currencies of high denominations and removing the zeros at the end thus reducing the value of that currency. For example, by removing three zeros from the 25,000 dinar note it is now valued at 25 dinars. There are several reasons why I believe a lop will not take place at the revalue.

First a lop only happens when a country’s currency and economy are in ruins. Typically it is used on fiat currencies after hyper inflation kicks in.

Second Iraq is not removing all the old currencies from circulation. Only the 25,000 and the 10,000 will be removed. If they were going to lop and introduce new currencies they would need to replace all the old currencies. Not just the high denominations. This is part of the pre post RV scenario that lop preachers preach.

Third Iraq itself has said It will not lop off the zeros from the currency, and the old currency will retain it’s value along with the new lower denominations. The CBI has stated that the reason for the lower denominations was so Iraqi citizens would carry less money. Here is the latest article from AKnews

Zeros Will Not be Removed from Iraqi Currency

Posted on 24 August 2010. Tags: forex, iraqi dinar, re-basing

There has been much speculation in recent months that the Iraqi dinar would be re-based, knocking off the last three zeros.

The latest news is that Iraq will not in fact remove the zeros from its currency, because it will not resolve inflation and will create opportunities for corruption, reports AKnews, citing a senior source in Iraq’s ministry of finance and economics.

The Iraqi dinar was largely devalued after Iraq’s invasion of Kuwait in 1991 and the imposition of international sanctions on the country.

While before 1991, one Iraqi Dinar was equal to around $3, now $1 is worth roughly 1170 Dinars, according to Iraqi Central Bank’s exchange rates.

Some experts have suggested that removing the zeros will enhance the country’s currency and allow it to better tackle inflation.

“The Central Bank wanted to remove the zeros three years ago, we alleged that it was impossible. They wanted to do it again last year and we rejected the proposal again. The issue is currently brought up once again, but the Ministry of Finance and Economics insists that Zeros will remain,” said Fazil Nabi, the deputy minister of finance and economics.

Nabi said removing the zeros will not reduce the inflation rates as Iraq’s inflation has been stable and remained low for quite some time.

“Besides, it will create problems for many citizens because it takes time for them to learn to use the new currency,” he said.

Nabi also stated that certain people will be harmed by removing the zeros because their salaries will decrease while it is unlikely that the price of goods in the markets would decrease. It is not clear to IBN how the minister came to this conclusion.

(Source: AKnews)

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2010/08/24/zeros-will-not-be-removed-from-iraqi-currency/

Forth, Iraq was forgiven massive debt from all over the world. These countries hold Iraqi dinar. For example, china holds dinar( mainly the 25,000 and 10,000 notes) china forgave Iraq 80 billion dollars. They did not do this to watch Iraq delete the value of the zeros from the notes they hold. There are several nations that are in the same position china is in.

There are more reasons why I believe Iraq will not lop, but at this point I think you can see the evidence that the lop will not take place.

Here is the link for this full article....

http://***********.wordpress.com/2010/09/11/the-truth-about-the-iraqi-dinar-part-2/

I'm sorry for such a long post but I felt the need to share some insight as to why I believe a LOP is absolutely the least likely scenario for Iraq.

Peace

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

Based on your information I tried to find out about auction stuff and this was all I could find. Is there a good site to check and keep watch of?

DetailsNotesNumber of banks15Auction price selling dinar / US$1170Auction price buying dinar / US$-----Amount sold at auction price (US$)58,370,000Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)-----Total offers for buying (US$)58,370,000Total offers for selling (US$)-----DetailsNotesNumber of banks15Auction price selling dinar / US$1170Auction price buying dinar / US$-----Amount sold at auction price (US$)58,370,000Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)-----Total offers for buying (US$)58,370,000Total offers for selling (US$)-----top.giflogo.png

Iraqi Dinar Auction

Below are results of the latest official Iraqi Dinar currency auction held by the Central Bank of Iraqi (CBI). The auction results are presented to show the current value of Iraqi Dinar vs USD (US Dollar):

The results were as follows:

DetailsNotesNumber of banks15Auction price selling dinar / US$1170Auction price buying dinar / US$-----Amount sold at auction price (US$)58,370,000Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)-----Total offers for buying (US$)58,370,000Total offers for selling (US$)-----Exchange rates

Copyright © 2008-2010 · All rights reserved · Sagetips, LLC · Privacy Policy

bottom.gif /* */

Sounds good.....this summer has been on my mind for awhile......mentioned it many times before as well but have just been sitting back watching the progress....got my fingers crossed but as always not gonna hold my breath! laugh.gif

+1 Keepm! Don't know why you would get a neg for voicing an honest opinion. Anyone who's been reading your posts can see you've thought out your position and are not a mere naysayer. I appreciate your honesty, cautious optimism and sincerity...tho I believe in my heart you're sincerely wrong about LOP, but what do I know, I'm just a "noob"! :)

Thanks again Zantac!!! Here's looking to the next couple of months!!! (tho I think May, but again what do I know?) GO RVVVVVVV!!!!

So from what I can gather.... The RV is speculated to occur before the end of Summer and at a rate that is sustainable yet will not cause economic trauma to the global market. I'll go ahead and say June 15th at 2.85. If I'm wrong, well... so much for wishful thinking...

.?....Taxes??!

.?....Taxes??!

Some people do not pay them.....I , for example am exempted legally from paying taxes as I don't generate any income. Makes sense.... I paid them in the past when I used to generate income, of course.

do you keep a little black book of rv predictions? lol must be heavy by now ... just teasin ya deenar --- I wouldn't be to harsh on someone who has done as much research as Zan obviously has for being wrong .... once .... just sayin

What's so harsh about it? Poster just reminded Zantac what he had stated some time ago. I guess many or most recall that as it created quite a stir around here. I do remember that statement perfectly myself.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 4

Not hardly. Wager a bet on that? Lucky to see an RV in 12-24 months.

Since you are SO SURE you must have done a lot of research to come to that conclusion. Please share with us your VAST knowledge as to why it will not happen in June. I mean you must know something right, why else would someone make a assinine statement like that???

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

MovieMaker: If you need a good dead body for your new film.

LOOK ME UP!!!!! Just Google Dead Body Guy (I don't always just play dead, I can speak when needed)

I'll be down your way later this year doing one with Willie Nelson, Woody Harrelson, Johnny Knoxville and others called "The Dry Gulch Kid"

It's on IMDB.

Best of luck on it.

buds

chuck

• Upvote 1

MovieMaker: If you need a good dead body for your new film.

LOOK ME UP!!!!! Just Google Dead Body Guy (I don't always just play dead, I can speak when needed)

I'll be down your way later this year doing one with Willie Nelson, Woody Harrelson, Johnny Knoxville and others called "The Dry Gulch Kid"

It's on IMDB.

Best of luck on it.

buds

chuck

Are you the "Sheriff Deputy" ?? I just looked up the Cast Crew and saw somebody named Chuck La** Just curious...