Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV before the end of June I am absolutely certain

zantac

I am Seeing Signs Pointing to RV in Late June Also.

Although I’m a noob on this board, I’ve had my toes in “Lake Dinar” for a little over a year now when I split my little nest egg between Dinar and Silver (now wishing I would have bought more silver than dinar when it was $16.50/oz).

Anyway, I got pretty excited thinking that we might have RV’d back in mid-Dec but no such luck, so I went back to looking for some real clues because the rumors were just killing me with all the constant anticipation of imminent RV “action” followed by the appropriate (and now expected) letdown.

Now, (regardless of what hype-of-the-day the Okie Doke spews) I can’t find any clear evidence of why or how an RV could occur in May (too much left to be finalized) but it does look like there are some very impressive signs that point to an RV around the July lst, give or take a week.

Some of what brings me to this conclusion are the following recent items:

Add to this the lifting of the UN sanctions and also voting to return control of Iraq's oil and natural gas revenue to the government on June 30, 2011 It looks like Iraq is going to need to RV sometime soon and at a realistic enough value just to keep the flow of international business going in the right direction.

I don’t claim to know what that RV value should be or when it could happen, but I am confident that leaving the value where it stands or devaluing the currency with a LOP isn’t going to help make things better for them OR the other countries that have invested heavily in the dinar and are looking for some just rewards.

• Upvote 4

Can you say no lop? There will be no lop. There is no hyperinflation folks. It's fun to debate but the fact remains that there is no hyperinflation.

I do like the Zan post, because something does indeed have to happen to the currency soon; June might be quite accurate.

And I won't even debate the lop issue, but I have to wonder where you heard only nations in current hyperinflation "lop" their currency? Is that what the "economists" on these sites really say, and no one researches the issues for themselves and how it happens all throughout history?

Countries almost always try to do so ("lop") after stabilizing their currency, following a fading period of inflation and devaluation (normally anything past 100:1 if comparing with the U.S. dollar, though the proper calculation is normally done in comparison to standards of living; most easily calculated by the price of food.) Iraq has done exactly this, come out of the severe inflation and has fairly stabilized their currency (their manner of doing so is not of importance to this specific argument). Now, their currency is left in the same figures as it would be during severe inflation or even hyperinflation. I'm also not saying that every country stabilizes before "lopping", but they all attempt to, as it would make the transition process much more fluent.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

For some unknown reason the information cycle is always two months out. If not April, then June, ... If not in June look to August.... you know what I mean.

I realize not a single person on these threads knows anything for certain. Except those who are born will eventually die. That is the only thing for certain.

But like you I keep looking for the next ray of hope that this will end sooner than we can imagine.

• Upvote 6

Zantac, coming from somone with your credibility makes this post truly incredible. I only hope you can share more details, whatever that may look like. Thank you for your info. To hear you sound this excited has reinvigorated me for the home stretch.

Peace

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For some unknown reason the information cycle is always two months out. If not April, then June, ... If not in June look to August.... you know what I mean.

I realize not a single person on these threads knows anything for certain. Except those who are born will eventually die. That is the only thing for certain.

But like you I keep looking for the next ray of hope that this will end sooner than we can imagine.

.?....Taxes??!

.?....Taxes??!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hey Z glad you are still around,I pray you are right.For weeks now I don't even get on cause not much has changed and it is looking like this could go on forever,very glad to read some very positive news and please keep us informed,thanks Z

I agree with everything you just posted. But I swear I remember you saying you were going to sell all if your IQD if the RV didn't happen by March 31st. Not bashing, but that is what you said Z. I'm glad your group convinced you to do otherwise.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I agree with everything you just posted. But I swear I remember you saying you were going to sell all if your IQD if the RV didn't happen by March 31st. Not bashing, but that is what you said Z. I'm glad your group convinced you to do otherwise.

do you keep a little black book of rv predictions? lol must be heavy by now ... just teasin ya deenar --- I wouldn't be to harsh on someone who has done as much research as Zan obviously has for being wrong .... once .... just sayin

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8