Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Capital One Stops Selling Dinar

midctyman1

Hey Guys and Gals...

I have a friend that works for Capital One here in New Orleans..Called me up with an interesting memo... He informed me that as of May 1st.. Capital One is no longer Selling/buying Dinar at his branch. It was not a company email/memo.... just a branch one.He wouldnt forward it to me.. said he didnt know if it was a positive sign for sure so he wanted to keep his job just incase..haha So i dont know if other branches are not selling anymore, but i would assume they are not. Feel free to chime in and let us know if you know of any branches in your area that are no longer buying or selling. (BTW.. the weather here is in the low 80s w/ clear skies...and its Jazz Fest!!! Amazing time! Go RV!!!!)

• Upvote 1

Called Capital One in Covington LA yesterday and they r still selling .

well my friend called me as soon as he got the memo .. today. We have known each other for 16 yrs.. and he is invested in this as well. So i believe what he is telling me without a doubt! Call back Monday and see if they are selling.

well my friend called me as soon as he got the memo .. today. We have known each other for 16 yrs.. and he is invested in this as well. So i believe what he is telling me without a doubt! Call back Monday and see if they are selling.

sooooo i dont get what ur saying? i think we are close but not as close at people think imho i think this will go into june.

sooooo i dont get what ur saying? i think we are close but not as close at people think imho i think this will go into june.

not really saying anything... just passing along a piece of info that was passed along to me. Hoping it just leads to some sort fo conclusion to all of this. I am 30 going on 50 bc of this Dinar!! :(

Capital One in Oakdale LA where my mother has bought from for a couple years, sold 1mil dinars to my mom yesterday... they did not say anything to her about it, but did say when she asked if this happens, where does she bring it, the lady told her to bring it right back to them, if you do not have account there (like me), I would have to open one before I could cash it in there. No news though ...

my guess is that people are driving the folks at the bank crazy so they are stepping away from Dinarmania. If just one person calls the bank with every rumor we hear, they'll never get any work done. Of course, my perfect dream world scenerio is that the RV is about to happen. I've only been in this game for a little while...but it sure is fun to whip out my calculator every time someone mentions a rate and dream big.