Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Real Friends!

roger01

I'm not going to rant or start drama but I have a friend here, one of only a few, that was obviously very offended by someone on this site. I don't know whom it was or do I really even care. What I will say is... that obviously you felt the need to belittle or insult someone you probably dont even know. You may be thinking who is Tiffany23, blah, blah, blah? Does it really even matter, how about having alittle bit of respect! If you can't, agree to disagree and move on. She is my friend, and many others as well, and I know a true one at that. So if you offended her, you've offended me. I would advise you against any further provocations with her. Her skin may not be thick, then again, I think you must have said some very mean things to upset her. That's not cool! Alot of talking goes on from behind a computer screen, with that being said, my address is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. If you have an issue with her and can't get past it, you know where to find me!

Semper Fidelis,

Roger01

World's Finest Problem Solver; A Marine!

Edited by Munsch
removed personal info
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

I'm not going to rant or start drama but I have a friend here, one of only a few, that was obviously very offended by someone on this site. I don't know whom it was or do I really even care. What I will say is... that obviously you felt the need to belittle or insult someone you probably dont even know. You may be thinking who is Tiffany23, blah, blah, blah? Does it really even matter, how about having alittle bit of respect! If you can't, agree to disagree and move on. She is my friend, and many others as well, and I know a true one at that. So if you offended her, you've offended me. I would advise you against any further provocations with her. Her skin may not be thick, then again, I think you must have said some very mean things to upset her. That's not cool! Alot of talking goes on from behind a computer screen, with that being said, my address is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. If you have an issue with her and can't get past it, you know where to find me!

Semper Fidelis,

Roger01

lol ok i get it i dont know who it was either and yes it was wrong but she is a big girl that can defend herself. You can't let people get to you over the internet because most likely they wouldnt say stuff to the persons face its a never ending battle so with that said i dont see why you had to post a topic about this but whatever floats your boat.

P.S. if you let them get to you it shows insecurity imho.

• Upvote 5

Semper Fidelis,

Roger01

An address! Now those are fightin words! :rolleyes:

There was no threat involved! Yes, I think I hold up Marine Corps customs, courtesies, and traditions very well. You know like....having your friends back! Obviously you skipped that lesson in life. If you dont want to read what I wrote, ignore it! By the way, Marines is capitalized!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Forgot your phone number Roger. Here I will help you out. If anyone wants to talk to Roger his number is xxxxxxxxxxxx, his house is up for sale or rent, whichever comes first, and he is leaving in a week but will be back monthly to see his kids. A piece of advice: don't give out private information on the internet.

Edited by Munsch
removed someone's phone#
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ohh..I get exactly what you mean about private information, but I made it public and its really not flattering to try to search for people when they tell you where they're at. There are a lot of things I can do to find out who someone is, its really not hard these days...If I didnt want to be found, I wouldn't be...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

If this doesnt apply to you, then it wasnt meant for you. Its kindof funny because while Im getting responces from individuals that are new members and have no profiles. Who have nothing to do with this situation but feel they need to imput their thoughts to start drama...which appears to be because they're insecure and hiding who they are? While I didn't have to post all of my info for the world to see or address this topic, I felt that it was an issue that needed to be addressed because she's my friend. I'm not insecure nor do I have thin skin so pour it on! People like to start problems because their to immature to be anything else. If you want to try to push my buttons cool...here's my moto, dont talk about it, be about it! Otherwise, have a nice day!

Edited by roger01

Admirable to have your friend's back. I'm sorry it had to get to this point here on this site. Treating others as you would like to be treated has been forgotten by too many people.

BTW - I really don't think this is all that funny, Easy! People were hurt, how or why doesn't really matter, and you guys are laughing.

Admirable to have your friend's back. I'm sorry it had to get to this point here on this site. Treating others as you would like to be treated has been forgotten by too many people.

BTW - I really don't think this is all that funny, Easy! People were hurt, how or why doesn't really matter, and you guys are laughing.

well it is in a sense because we are all adults and people need to not let all the negativity get to them not everyone is gonna like you in this world and on this forum its reality gotta deal with it i understand this post and he was looking out for tiff and thats fine i commend him for that but to be agressive to the memebrs here as he was maybe took it a step farther than it needed to be im just saying. You are right thought it sucks to get your feelings hurt but i mean what you gonna do there is gonna be jack a$%%es on here and we cant do anything about it.

Easy,

I agree with some of what you said but...If people are allowed to just get away with being a$$es and not being held accountable or told that they are wrong, then it just keeps happening. Someone has to stand up and tell them their wrong!

Roger, are you sure she quit posting because someone offended her? I thought I watched this site pretty closely but I don't remember seeing any harsh words directed at her. I don't remember her posting anything that could be considered devisive to where she could have put her self in a position to be attacked by other members.

Sorry, I just viewed her profile, I get it now.

Semper Fidelis,

Roger01

Tiffany23 is a well respected member of DV and is a very nice young lady. I remember the conversation that upset her. She's back and just as pleasant as ever. Just between you and me Marine, best stay out of cat fights. Tiffany takes care of herself very well. I know your're going to see this Tiff! Chat me up when you get a chance! Slay.

I am a veteran of the Army and the Air Force, so I guess I'm not as tough as you Roger, and I hate to say it, but as I recall from the remarks about the pictures in question, your remarks may be the ones that offended Tiffany.

Well thats a real shame I like reading her stuff. Miss I dont know you but if you read this you should know. There`s all kinds a people in this world and alot of them are not very nice. Its ok to be sensitive but you also have to not let the bad ones get to you. You have obviously made a lot of good frinds here and that in itself says something about you. So buck up kid and come back swinging. Just saying

Tiffany 23 is a polite young lady, I find it difficult to believe anyone would attack her. She always presents herself in a professional manner. Her post are informative and entertaining, I never seen her say a bad thing about anyone. I sincerely hope Tifany is ok and I look forward to her future post....

I am a veteran of the Army and the Air Force, so I guess I'm not as tough as you Roger, and I hate to say it, but as I recall from the remarks about the pictures in question, your remarks may be the ones that offended Tiffany.

Mr RONPRIV,

I'm not claiming to be a tough guy and my service isn't whats really in play here. Nor is your time as a police officer. Well, I will go ahead and just say... that since you are a "new friend" of Tiff's you may be a bit out of line with your thinking. I dont post half of what Tiff and I talk about because its noones business but ours. Am I implying anything, NO! But she would tell me if I offended her. And after a little bit of analytical research you would see that she was visiting my page as of yesterday, so that would likely indicate it wasn't me. But, if I did, I would apologize immediately. Im not trying to pick a fight with you, but I think your comment was out of line. Its your opinion though and at least you served your time to say it! Have a good day, sir! BTW, I'm from the Orlando area, if you ever want to chat on a different subject.

Tiffany23 is a well respected member of DV and is a very nice young lady. I remember the conversation that upset her. She's back and just as pleasant as ever. Just between you and me Marine, best stay out of cat fights. Tiffany takes care of herself very well. I know your're going to see this Tiff! Chat me up when you get a chance! Slay.

I havent spoken to her since this past weekend, just saw the note on her page today. Wasnt aware of the cat fight, thanks for the heads up! To be honest I thought it was a guy getting jealous cause she turned him down!

OK, Tiff is my friend to, but as has been said in this thread she can take care of herself. Roger, I understand how you feel about Tiff, but it seems to me that this thread is getting a bit to heated and should probably come to an end. As our wonderful friend that we all know and love (Okie) lol, says; Nuff said.