Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RBC CENTURA MY EXPERIENCE WITH MY BANK

TRERUMPH

Hello Dinar Vets

i have been hearing and reading about people who contact different banks and i wanted to give it a try and test the waters with my bank which is RBC CENTURA. so i made the call to customer service and when i was chatting to the lady about my account i brought up the IQD and she said that they were not allowed to talk about it but that she heard that they would be getting information about it soon and i threw another question about it before we was finishing up my account. are yall going to be trading currency with the dinar and she said i not suppose to give that information but being a long time customer here i can chat a little with you and she was very nice and professional. she ask me what is a de la roush machine, i said it was to authenticate the dinar, i said are yall selling it (dinar) she said no but a couple coworkers bought some and quit there job, she also said that there was a lot of talk about the IQD and tha they were not suppose to talk about it,it came from the bank manager and if any one gets caught they would get pink slip. she said something is suppose to be happening soon and to have a good day. Now i dont really know what that means but maybe just maybe yall it is very close because all the banks are being hush hush about it. Thats all i have if you want to bash go ahead but call RBC yourself and check, if you can get one to talk about it....XXXXXXXXX.....

lets go RRRVVVVVVV :P:D:P:lol:

Edited by Dogmatic1
No phone numbers, please! Thank you
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

I normally am not a negative poster but really? people quit their job? also I don't think they refer to it as pink slip... yknow what... nice rumor I will give you a plus one for creativity.

call the number and see if you can get someone to talk to you and me myself i would not have quit my job because im still here in Afghanistan, but thats what she said.

Im gonna try my bank or a couple of others in town tomorrow. I have a Chase and US Bank nearby. Wish me luck! I might not make it out alive if they find out im holdin'.

good luck and i wish you well, just dont take any and if they say let me see walk out..... :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

Hello Dinar Vets

i have been hearing and reading about people who contact different banks and i wanted to give it a try and test the waters with my bank which is RBC CENTURA. so i made the call to customer service and when i was chatting to the lady about my account i brought up the IQD and she said that they were not allowed to talk about it but that she heard that they would be getting information about it soon and i threw another question about it before we was finishing up my account. are yall going to be trading currency with the dinar and she said i not suppose to give that information but being a long time customer here i can chat a little with you and she was very nice and professional. she ask me what is a de la roush machine, i said it was to authenticate the dinar, i said are yall selling it (dinar) she said no but a couple coworkers bought some and quit there job, she also said that there was a lot of talk about the IQD and tha they were not suppose to talk about it,it came from the bank manager and if any one gets caught they would get pink slip. she said something is suppose to be happening soon and to have a good day. Now i dont really know what that means but maybe just maybe yall it is very close because all the banks are being hush hush about it. Thats all i have if you want to bash go ahead but call RBC yourself and check, if you can get one to talk about it...XXXXXXXXXX.....

for someone who is not allowed to talk about IQD, she certainly said a lot. Wonder what she would have said if she were allowed to talk about it. :lol::lol: Anyway, thank you for the post, seems to me like there are a lot of people getting "dinar fever". I am sure when the RV comes, more banks will want to get in on the action. Right now, it can go in any direction. Let's hope we see and RV soon!!!!

Edited by Dogmatic1
Edited out Phone # in quote

When I first started purchasing dinar at my bank, the agent gave me all sorts of reasons why this investment isn't guaranteed, that it could lose money, etc. It got to the point where I asked her if she was trying to dissuade me from buying. Now when I go in, I barely even engage in small talk, but the woman that usually helps me did mention that she recently purchased dinar. Her decision was based on the amount of people who were coming in to buy dinar, not some insider bank intel. Who knows? I still am of the opinion that bankers are poor sources of information.

• Upvote 2

OK...do you really think these banks are gonna have any info especially after Shabibi told that dude in the Chamber of Commerce meeting that he would not tell him any info on the RV (only the word soon was used) .i think i would trust okie more than some teller at some small town bank...GEEZ

Edited by tim5400
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So you call into your banks branch and she tells you they've been told not to to about it. Then she goes on and talks to you about it with no fear of loosing her job, every call gets recorded. Why would a bank give information like that to bottom of the barrel customer service rep?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hello Dinar Vets

i have been hearing and reading about people who contact different banks and i wanted to give it a try and test the waters with my bank which is RBC CENTURA. so i made the call to customer service and when i was chatting to the lady about my account i brought up the IQD and she said that they were not allowed to talk about it but that she heard that they would be getting information about it soon and i threw another question about it before we was finishing up my account. are yall going to be trading currency with the dinar and she said i not suppose to give that information but being a long time customer here i can chat a little with you and she was very nice and professional. she ask me what is a de la roush machine, i said it was to authenticate the dinar, i said are yall selling it (dinar) she said no but a couple coworkers bought some and quit there job, she also said that there was a lot of talk about the IQD and tha they were not suppose to talk about it,it came from the bank manager and if any one gets caught they would get pink slip. she said something is suppose to be happening soon and to have a good day. Now i dont really know what that means but maybe just maybe yall it is very close because all the banks are being hush hush about it. Thats all i have if you want to bash go ahead but call RBC yourself and check, if you can get one to talk about it....XXXXXXXXX.....

This is the funniest rumor in a long time. I'm having a ball reading this stuff today.

You'd have to have had a labotamy to believe something like this. :lol:

Read my posts in the rumor section "I am a B of A banker" The banks do not know, neither do banking center managers. I work at Bank of America and it is all word of mouth. I am not trying to bash you but they do not know. Why and how would they know? Anything that banking associates hear is passed down by word of mouth form their market execs. And trust me, the market execs are not going to know anymore than you and I. It is all word of mouth and no actual intel.

• Upvote 4

Read my posts in the rumor section "I am a B of A banker" The banks do not know, neither do banking center managers. I work at Bank of America and it is all word of mouth. I am not trying to bash you but they do not know. Why and how would they know? Anything that banking associates hear is passed down by word of mouth form their market execs. And trust me, the market execs are not going to know anymore than you and I. It is all word of mouth and no actual intel.

This is the truth. Thank you dabanker.

• Upvote 1

When I first started purchasing dinar at my bank, the agent gave me all sorts of reasons why this investment isn't guaranteed, that it could lose money, etc. It got to the point where I asked her if she was trying to dissuade me from buying. Now when I go in, I barely even engage in small talk, but the woman that usually helps me did mention that she recently purchased dinar. Her decision was based on the amount of people who were coming in to buy dinar, not some insider bank intel. Who knows? I still am of the opinion that bankers are poor sources of information.

Personal experience to the same. One teller gave information that it was a scam, and in fact ILLEGAL to own dinar. That was at Wells Fargo.

A few miles down the road at Chase, the story was quite the opposite. The bank employee there even admitted to owning dinar herself, although she refrained from discussing it with her fellow employees.

Hello Dinar Vets

sigh1.gif