Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hello,

I been away for quite a while and today a huge tragedy happened to my family. A close family friend of mine died in the blast in Morroco along with his wife that was 9 months pregnant. How does this relate to the dinar and all this gurus who in my opinion are all fakes. Well the Arab countries are in tormoil and I want to concentrate on Syria. If you all know Syria is ruled by the Baath party which was the same party of Saddam. Now that party is falling apart and today we saw some real cracks in the military over there. What this means is that there is hope for an RV if the Syrians gov't falls. So cross your fingers other wise no RV. Be well and stay real.

• Upvote 4

Hello,

I been away for quite a while and today a huge tragedy happened to my family. A close family friend of mine died in the blast in Morroco along with his wife that was 9 months pregnant. How does this relate to the dinar and all this gurus who in my opinion are all fakes. Well the Arab countries are in tormoil and I want to concentrate on Syria. If you all know Syria is ruled by the Baath party which was the same party of Saddam. Now that party is falling apart and today we saw some real cracks in the military over there. What this means is that there is hope for an RV if the Syrians gov't falls. So cross your fingers other wise no RV. Be well and stay real.

Please accept my heartfelt sympathy for you and your friends family. Will the insanity never end ....

I've certainly wondered how the Syrian turmoil would impact the situation ...thank you for your insight.

Hello,

I don't know that the Syrian regime falling has anything to do with the IQD RV, but it would be great nonetheless. Only problem is, Obama only wants to intervene when our allies can be toppled. When our mid east enemies commit crimes against humanity ( Iran, Syria), he takes a hands off approach.

Edited by deenar

Hello,

Sorry for your loss......

How does the fall of the Syrian Government relate to the Iraqi dinar rv?

Dan

Thank you all for your symphaty. to answer some questions here. My loss relates to the RV because I wanted to show everyone that unless the insanity doesn't end in the Arab world you won't see an RV! I used a personal experiance to drive this home and make people understand. As to The Syrian regime having releveance it has major influence over Iraq especially with the Baath party being the ruling party there. The Baath party has still major influence in Iraq as well. Also if the Syrian regime falls that would be a huge blow to Iran which has major influence over Iraq. That is in a nut shell any how be well and stay real.

• Upvote 2