Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is going to get real interesting-

vern

My SARGENT used to say---When your head is stuck in the sand your ass is in the air and your gonna get f---ed-----I didnt want to say it- So i said this in all due respect for all- Thanks for backing me -i only put out the truth because we are lied to and ive always stated that i will stand to be counted. If they take me they dont have you .Thats how you win. They cant get us all. We up here dont have guns but we do have smarts You all have guns for hunting per say-lol- So it is hard to keep a good Kentucky boy down as they say- Thanks again --May GOD-YHWH Bless you all-Vern

Edited by vern

A "suposed" expert nasaying another "supposed" ecpert with the nopposite opinion. Well........

These "supposed" experts have run America from 50% of the world economy to this sorry state we are in now.

They crushed the most robust housing market ever in history.

And voted themselves raises and expense accounts to screwing us like this.

Why not just fire then all and take out counrty back?

We the poeple do all the real work anyway? We are the ones to fix this, so do half fix it, or fix it right to last for many more years ?

what do we even need these "o called" experts for anyway.

Everything they fix just makes new and worse problems anyway!! Thats's their entire history!

are you suggesting that the housing market was not a bubble and could have been sustained?

Vern,

Thanks for the post and video. I have been saying for a long time that if God does not punish America, He will have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah. Also the Word instructs us to us Israel as an example. When Israel turned their back on God, He abased them by allowing enemies, famine, and economy to thwart them.

God will use our hardships to bring us back to Him. For now it will rain on the just and unjust alike. We need to take a lesson from the ant and not be caught unaware, we are going to go through some real hard times. We haven't seen anything yet. This is my opinion and absolutely no one should get offended, just dismiss me as a kook if you wish. I will hope for the best and plan for the worst. Peace and God bless.

Much appreciated Vern......Question for you though, you seem to be spending allot of time trying to tell us Americans that the sky is falling. Your posts as of late have been filled with Doom and Gloom for the American people to say the least. The news is appreciated man but enough is enough. Americans are bombarded daily with more and more bad news, we do not need the steady flow of Doom and Gloom coming out of Canada from you. You either believe in us or you do not. Either way PANICKING is the worst thing we can do here at home. I said this to you once before but maybe you missed it, We are the American people, we have been down before and suffered far worse in our past known now as HISTORY. As Americans we are strong and will not FAIL in our efforts to produce a better economy and restore the global trust too. We are just going through a bumpy time right now if you will and WE WILL PULL THROUGH YET AGAIN YOU WILL SEE. In the mean time man talk about the dinar and we will work on fixing our country and economy. Please stop reminding us in every other post that America is doomed, America will fail and America will get far worse off etc. Think what you may but we do not give up, run, cry, piss and moan, no we as American citizens will instill the fear of god in those whom have created this mess. But please my friend drop this issue we KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING. Peace.

WELL SAID BAN G!!!! BE SAFE AND THANK YOU!!!!!

:) (((World population from Noah’s flood to Jesus Christ has been estimated to have reached a total of 300 million people. From Jesus to Columbus the total is estimated to have reached 500 million. From 1462 to 1918 the number rose to 2 billion, from 1918 to 1962 to 3 billion, from 1962 to 1980 to 5 billion and from 1980 to 2011 to 6.8 billion. The world is still not overcrowded. All of the people in the world can stand in together in a city the size of Detroit. They can all have a ground floor dwelling with a small yard in the state of Texas; they can all have a 5 acre farm in Australia. Extrapolating backwards, for the world to have been inhabited by humans for 1 million years would mean we would now be so over-populated as to be standing shoulder to shoulder three deep))) :) ------------This is GREAT NEWS---Ive said this before -I mentioned this awhile ago and someone called me on it.I didnt have the info when that happened so when i came across this again i put it on. There is no shortage and they lie to us .We already know that right?.Some do some dont. This is not depressing this is great news. There never will be a populace explosion to crowd the world. GOD has taken care of that for us. It is a Natural part of life. They tell us lies from the truth. They tell us that we have to have a De-population program so here it is . Then we come across this and see that it is different and when you STOP to think about it they deserve a smack in the chops for lieing to us. Funny isnt it? We believe lies based on TRUTH and Truth based on lies--GOD said DO NOT BE DECIEVED- ----Listen to HIM. LISTEN to HIM. GOD Loves you and me and HE will NEVER EVER forsake us --REMEMBER THAT . It is true all of what GOD says . IT IS TRUE. We are coming into tough times and HE will direct your paths if you come to HIM. --------------------FATHER forgive them for they dont understand-This is what Your SON JESUS said when on the Cross. Let Your word be known thru all of the land that JESUS CHRIST is LORD. .GOD i ask that you lay on all the hearts that read this and on loved ones that know you as we know you. Your word does NOT come back void. Bless the ones that read and the ones that dont read this and let them know who YOU are. Someday someone will cry out to you and I know that You will be there. Because Your word does not come back void. YOU my GOD do not lie as the people who run this country do and as we are led to believe the ones that do lie -let those people come to know you before it is to late. We will all stand in front of you someday and so will the ones that call themselves the elite and we will all bow then and say JESUS CHRIST is LORD. I Thank You FATHER for this forum that we can come to you and speak about you and flourish in the ways that you want us to and go the way you want us to go and do. Bless these people LORD --In JESUS name i ask this . For Thine is the Kingdom the Power and the Glory Forever AMEN-------Blessings my friends-Vern :):)

WOW 8000 Plus views. Ive never had that many before- It goes to show you people are interested in the truth. ----David Wilkerson passed away . He was the preacher and teacher of NewYork and wrote a book called The Cross and The SwitchBlade. It was about gang violence and a boy at that time called Nicky Cruz. Nicki Cruz has gone on to preach the word also. Rev David Wilkerson dies and went to heaven this week .Killed in an auto accident. He defentley will be missed. Blessings to all here Vern