Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is going to get real interesting-

vern

I see it coming.....this guy is correct in his analysis......when Japan goes, the world economy goes with it. It's common sense...if the 3rd largest world economy fails, it's gonna bring what ever other economies that rely on it down, too. B)

Guarranty that the stock market will take a HUGE hit before fall 2011.......if you're looking to make money buy yourself a lot of "out of the money" put index options and you will clean up. ;)

• Upvote 3

BanG - I was only passing on what was sent to me by an American - And i am an American also. I live here to.However if you seen what they have in store for CANADA you would be heading out like alot of them do. We have a news blackout buy our Gov. The only real news we get is coming to us from the Staes,, Bang we live in the Greatest continent on the eaqrth. But that wont stop the Governments from filling their pockets first. We were SOLD out and SOLD down the drain. Just like you all-The NAFTA Trade agreement then the NAU/SPP with all 3 stooges are the worse undoing we have ever had. If we pull out of this and i mean both countries the we better get on our knees and thank GOD that HE has dealt bountiful with us. I am only posting and what i read is just as depresing . So what should we do ? bury our heads in the sand and only talk about what is happening over there? We need answers at home here. We have our own problems that we have to face and we are decieving ourselves by looking elsewhere. We dont want to look at ourselves or our mess or our home. We would rather critisize others and do what we do best and that is to fight . Well guess what people - they are coming here. Why because we as a continent have the BEST place to live and if we dont protect ourselves then we lose. GOD FOR BID if that happens. I post what i think we need to hear -see- afford to deal with and rwal. I wont stick my head in the sand. This is real my friend. Yes there is a war going on and we were SOLD on that and that is a lie. That is not Canadaian thinking that is both countries saying that. I have friends who are over there and i have been to the funerals also. -----Doom and Gloom? Reality check is what i call it and that is what it is . and sometimes we get a laugh out of it. Times are going to get hard real hard. I am hard hitting on this because we need to wake up. Dont like it dont read it is what one persone here said about someone else. That person had the bal;ls t say it and call it. Personally I know what side i am on and theat is truth. BanG i am proud of what youve done and the same with others. We need the proper info to survive and when the TRUTH aint told someone goes down. I dont want my friends gone that way. I seen it happen before because of wrong info. If you look at what you got on me about that piece came out of CALIFORNIA. So when you jump me again have your home work done. You know better than that-Vern

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Much appreciated Vern......Question for you though, you seem to be spending allot of time trying to tell us Americans that the sky is falling. Your posts as of late have been filled with Doom and Gloom for the American people to say the least. The news is appreciated man but enough is enough. Americans are bombarded daily with more and more bad news, we do not need the steady flow of Doom and Gloom coming out of Canada from you. You either believe in us or you do not. Either way PANICKING is the worst thing we can do here at home. I said this to you ounce before but maybe you missed it, We are the American people, we have been down before and suffered far worse in our past known now as HISTORY. As Americans we are strong and will not FAIL in our efforts to produce a better economy and restore the global trust too. We are just going through a bumpy time right now if you will and WE WILL PULL THROUGH YET AGAIN YOU WILL SEE. In the mean time man talk about the dinar and we will work on fixing our country and economy. Please stop reminding us in every other post that America is doomed, America will fail and America will get far worse off etc. Think what you may but we do not give up, run, cry, piss and moan, no we as American citizens will instill the fear of god in those whom have created this mess. But please my friend drop this issue we KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING. Peace.

I couldn't agree more!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I have a unique perspective, I am a Canadian citizen living in America and my sister-in-law is an American citizen living in Canada. My best friend is an American living in Canada working the Tarsands. All of my family lives in Canada. Bottom line Vern, we are all in this together.....if the the US is in trouble Canada is in trouble and visa versa. End of story.

• Upvote 3

BanG - I was only passing on what was sent to me by an American - And i am an American also. I live here to.However if you seen what they have in store for CANADA you would be heading out like alot of them do. We have a news blackout buy our Gov. The only real news we get is coming to us from the Staes,, Bang we live in the Greatest continent on the eaqrth. But that wont stop the Governments from filling their pockets first. We were SOLD out and SOLD down the drain. Just like you all-The NAFTA Trade agreement then the NAU/SPP with all 3 stooges are the worse undoing we have ever had. If we pull out of this and i mean both countries the we better get on our knees and thank GOD that HE has dealt bountiful with us. I am only posting and what i read is just as depresing . So what should we do ? bury our heads in the sand and only talk about what is happening over there? We need answers at home here. We have our own problems that we have to face and we are decieving ourselves by looking elsewhere. We dont want to look at ourselves or our mess or our home. We would rather critisize others and do what we do best and that is to fight . Well guess what people - they are coming here. Why because we as a continent have the BEST place to live and if we dont protect ourselves then we lose. GOD FOR BID if that happens. I post what i think we need to hear -see- afford to deal with and rwal. I wont stick my head in the sand. This is real my friend. Yes there is a war going on and we were SOLD on that and that is a lie. That is not Canadaian thinking that is both countries saying that. I have friends who are over there and i have been to the funerals also. -----Doom and Gloom? Reality check is what i call it and that is what it is . and sometimes we get a laugh out of it. Times are going to get hard real hard. I am hard hitting on this because we need to wake up. Dont like it dont read it is what one persone here said about someone else. That person had the bal;ls t say it and call it. Personally I know what side i am on and theat is truth. BanG i am proud of what youve done and the same with others. We need the proper info to survive and when the TRUTH aint told someone goes down. I dont want my friends gone that way. I seen it happen before because of wrong info. If you look at what you got on me about that piece came out of CALIFORNIA. So when you jump me again have your home work done. You know better than that-Vern

I'm sorry Vern, I fail to see how "I jumped you" I merely made a statement and thus expressed my opinion, I in no way attacked your character or your efforts. I guess I'm confused about the defensiveness? I consider you a friend and as such feel that I can communicate with you. If you feel as though I have attacked you in some way then tell me and I will make a PUBLIC apology here. Peace.

• Upvote 1

Much appreciated Vern......Question for you though, you seem to be spending allot of time trying to tell us Americans that the sky is falling. Your posts as of late have been filled with Doom and Gloom for the American people to say the least. The news is appreciated man but enough is enough. Americans are bombarded daily with more and more bad news, we do not need the steady flow of Doom and Gloom coming out of Canada from you. You either believe in us or you do not. Either way PANICKING is the worst thing we can do here at home. I said this to you once before but maybe you missed it, We are the American people, we have been down before and suffered far worse in our past known now as HISTORY. As Americans we are strong and will not FAIL in our efforts to produce a better economy and restore the global trust too. We are just going through a bumpy time right now if you will and WE WILL PULL THROUGH YET AGAIN YOU WILL SEE. In the mean time man talk about the dinar and we will work on fixing our country and economy. Please stop reminding us in every other post that America is doomed, America will fail and America will get far worse off etc. Think what you may but we do not give up, run, cry, piss and moan, no we as American citizens will instill the fear of god in those whom have created this mess. But please my friend drop this issue we KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING. Peace.

Dude I wanted to start waving a flag and hum glory glory hallelujah behind you! Well said! :D

Vern, Remember, God is ALWAYS in control. We've read the end of The Book and We Win! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif Don't stress this. He told us not to worry. wink.gif

-

Thanks Markinsa

--Sometimes it is hard to remember why your in the pond with all the gators swimming around you ..and what your there for-THE LORD IS MY SHEPERDI SHALL NOT WANT--Thanks again - All i want to do is help and get people on their way. If someone knows something and doesnt show what the evidence says the he becomes part of the problem. I want to be ppart of the solution. That is where Freedom comes in. So i do do what i do in The POWER of HIS name. Blessings my friend - Your very right in what you stated HE is in control.--Blessings Vern

[/size]

I have a unique perspective, I am a Canadian citizen living in America and my sister-in-law is an American citizen living in Canada. My best friend is an American living in Canada working the Tarsands. All of my family lives in Canada. Bottom line Vern, we are all in this together.....if the the US is in trouble Canada is in trouble and visa versa. End of story.

I to have family in both countries. I try to help as much as i can. We have been taken so bad and people dont see that we have been taken. Someone has to be the WATCHMAN on th WALL. Thats what i do. Thats what we all should be doing. The time will come when we will understand this and it could be to late. Why are people revolting in tis world. It is because people want what rightfully belongs to them---Their lives.But you all better get ready because when it hits it will be devastating. and yes both countries will take it and ALL the leaders will not err be found- Bush owns 90,000 Acres in Paraguay and what it is -is the second largest AQUAFER in the world. So there goes your bottled water. Lee Iaococa said it best ---It is crazy when Bottled water becomes more than a gallon of gas- Think about it folks- Thanks -Blessings Vern

Edited by vern

Vern i'm with you 100% of the way, great post and keep in mind all you can do is warn people. There can be a building on fire and you can yell all you'd like to warn people that they'll die if they don't get out, but even with the flames engulfing the building people will still believe what they want to believe, "Ignorance is bliss". The writting is on the wall, and the proof is out there, if they're still doubtful, then it's their loss.

p.s.

you got a +1 from me

Edited by Hfeliu

Your right all you can do is watch- WHY DO I SAY THAT?Because when i saw what was happening to Japan and the water coming in People were still standing there watching and filming and telling people to watch. I couldnt believe my eyes. I saw a vid,s where the road was moving in one dirction and the sidewalk was moving in another and the grass was going in another direction. People were standing there and saying LOOK at this. and laughing. I would have been on a bike and out of there. So yes i have to agree. All you can do is warn people . The SIREN was on in the vid,s but no-one was moving. So i guess ya,ll know the rest. Now the mourn for the ones that could have ran but stood to see. Almost like a Sodom and Gomorha when you think of it. RUN AND DONT LOOK BACK-----Blessings my friend and Thanks-Vern

This past winter in Oklahoma we had just a few extra inches of snow and that kept most of the trucks from restocking the stores. My wife and I usually keep food in the house to last a month and we are working towards a six month supply. After a week of being stuck at the house cause of snow, I was able to get the 1/4 mile drive cleared. I went to the store to pick up some chocolate milk for the kids. Everything on the shelves were empty people were acting crazy like there was never going to be food stocked back on the shelves ever! Anyway I turned my back to my cart to get some gourmet mustard sardines of the shelves and when I turned back there was a early thirties guy taking the chocolate mike out of my cart! In a very calm monotone voice I nicely told him to put it back before I stomped on his throat with my snow boots. I think he could tell I was not joking cause he put it back and walked off in a hurry.

Point is, peeps you guys need to keep basic stuff stocked up. Start out small but when you can buy extra. Just think if power was out for 1-3 weeks across our nation. Everything grinds to a halt. 99% of our general population buy groceries on a day to day basis.

Call me crazy but, we had everything we needed to survive for a month while others had nothing after 12 hours of being snowed in.

Point is, peeps you guys need to keep basic stuff stocked up. Start out small but when you can buy extra. Just think if power was out for 1-3 weeks across our nation. Everything grinds to a halt. 99% of our general population buy groceries on a day to day basis.

Call me crazy but, we had everything we needed to survive for a month while others had nothing after 12 hours of being snowed in.

I saw this company on Glenn Beck. After the RV I'm stocking up!

Food Insurance

-

Vern keep them coming. It is time people wake up as to what is happening right in front of them. The sad thing is most folks don't realize that when the electrical grid goes down, their lives are gonna be on the line. No more electric means no more gasoline, running water, air conditioning, heat, cooking, washing, drying, phone service, television, radio, lights, stocked shelves at the store, etc. The bank will be closed as well, so you can forget about how much money you have. Think about that a minute. If you don't own a gun and plenty of ammo then you better buy one soon. People will be anxious to take from the weak to survive. I know this sounds like dooms day talk. We are closer to this then anyone knows. Your governments only tell you what they want you to know. Before you bash me, know that I am a US Army Veteran and proud American. I saw things in the military that most wouldn't or couldn't even begin to understand. Our government has been lying to us since WWII. Now you can either keep your head buried safely in the sand or you can open your eyes and realize what is going on. In either case, you better be prepared for living without all the comforts you have convinced yourself that you can't do without. Nuff said

• Upvote 1