Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sad news from one of our members

pleasantvalleySunday

My prayers go out to you Homedaycare... I made it through the tornadoes last night myself here in NE Alabama. So far we've found 9 fatal victims right here in my county with more missing. Entire communities here were literally turned to toothpicks.

• Upvote 3

we've talked to many - sorry I didn't get rsskeltons visit earlier but he has spent his day helping others, prayers and good wishes go to him as well .. and this is right now in chat.....

10:08 PM [xdmed] my home town is gone

10:08 PM [pleasantvalleySunday] oh my

10:08 PM [Texasknightwind] xdmed oh no.....:(

10:08 PM [pleasantvalleySunday] i'm sooooo sorry to hear that ... people you know are hurting right now

10:08 PM [xdmed] just poof gone

10:09 PM [Texasknightwind] xdmed which town?

10:09 PM [xdmed] ringgold

10:09 PM [Texasknightwind] Alabama?

10:09 PM [xdmed] ga.

10:09 PM [Texasknightwind] ,...walks over and Hugs xdmed ...sorry to hear that

10:10 PM [xdmed] ty

10:10 PM [xdmed] shocking

10:10 PM [adinarqueen] very

10:10 PM [cowboy dinar] ringgold

10:10 PM [Texasknightwind] xdmed hard to imagine it

10:10 PM [swamprat] hi all

10:11 PM [adinarqueen] evening

10:11 PM [xdmed] yes it doesnt seem real

• Upvote 2

My condolences go out to you HomeDayCare and all your family and friends

xdmed, I am sorry to hear about your hometown loss and all the people that are hurting there as we speak.

k98nights, brother I am really glad you and your family are ok!!

• Upvote 2

we've talked to many - sorry I didn't get rsskeltons visit earlier but he has spent his day helping others, prayers and good wishes go to him as well .. and this is right now in chat.....

10:08 PM [xdmed] my home town is gone

10:08 PM [pleasantvalleySunday] oh my

10:08 PM [Texasknightwind] xdmed oh no.....:(

10:08 PM [pleasantvalleySunday] i'm sooooo sorry to hear that ... people you know are hurting right now

10:08 PM [xdmed] just poof gone

10:09 PM [Texasknightwind] xdmed which town?

10:09 PM [xdmed] ringgold

10:09 PM [Texasknightwind] Alabama?

10:09 PM [xdmed] ga.

10:09 PM [Texasknightwind] ,...walks over and Hugs xdmed ...sorry to hear that

10:10 PM [xdmed] ty

10:10 PM [xdmed] shocking

10:10 PM [adinarqueen] very

10:10 PM [cowboy dinar] ringgold

10:10 PM [Texasknightwind] xdmed hard to imagine it

10:10 PM [swamprat] hi all

10:11 PM [adinarqueen] evening

10:11 PM [xdmed] yes it doesnt seem real

Your awesome PVS!!!!!!!!!!! I dont have much but I got to hug my wife and girls tonight before bedtime... PLEASE let me know (PM) how I can help...... My savings account can be put to good use... Thanks again PVS....

Still with you in paryer

Bodeen

• Upvote 3

excellent idea Bang, I will try to find out if they may have an account for the family set up somewhere and communicate those findings. That would probably be the most effective way to help on this level.

thanks to you as well Bodeen for your loving offer.

I'd imagine a transfer could be arranged on line for this kind of thing. Let me do some research and get back.

pvS

Sure can we can use paypal to make an instant monetary transfer to their bank account. No problem just fill me in on the details and you and I can set this up. Peace.

• Upvote 1

Homedaycare,

I do not know where you are located in Alabama. I'm just south of B'ham and have been assisting with search and rescue in NE Alabama all day. I have seen what you have been through first hand all day today. My heart breaks for you. I want you to know that I have already been praying for you and your family and am deeply saddened for your loss. As I said earlier, I don't know where you are but if I can do anything for you; If you need ANYTHING, go to my page, leave me a message, and I will do my best to get it to you. Travel is not a problem. I will come to you. Just let me know. God bless.

RSS

• Upvote 4

Homedaycare,

I do not know where you are located in Alabama. I'm just south of B'ham and have been assisting with search and rescue in NE Alabama all day. I have seen what you have been through first hand all day today. My heart breaks for you. I want you to know that I have already been praying for you and your family and am deeply saddened for your loss. As I said earlier, I don't know where you are but if I can do anything for you; If you need ANYTHING, go to my page, leave me a message, and I will do my best to get it to you. Travel is not a problem. I will come to you. Just let me know. God bless.

RSS

WOW....... :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

I have read all of your very kind and gracious responses, I can say without a doubt they will help ease some of pain "homedaycare" and her family are going through, and please know that each one of your kind responses will make a difference to them.

I did read where members where talking about taking up donations, that is an amazing offer, but to be honest I'm not for sure that is something she would want. My understanding is that food, fuel and water are going to be the shortage so many stores and restaurants are just gone. I went and spoke with the US post office to day to see if I could send a care package, and they said I could but nothing could be shipped next day or 2 day because of the damage in the area, but I could send a package.

*** I'm sorry k98nights I totally forgot that is where you live, I'm so glad you and your family are okay, that is a blessing. I was going to try and check in with Bama69 to see if him and his family were okay, but I haven't found anything out yet.

• Upvote 3

*** I'm sorry k98nights I totally forgot that is where you live, I'm so glad you and your family are okay, that is a blessing. I was going to try and check in with Bama69 to see if him and his family were okay, but I haven't found anything out yet.

Bama69 and family are ok. They were not in the path of it.

• Upvote 1

Me too........... Awesome BanG

Sure can we can use paypal to make an instant monetary transfer to their bank account. No problem just fill me in on the details and you and I can set this up. Peace.

Thoughts and prayers go out to all of those affected by the storms...I can not even imagine the loss they are faced with.

Just a thought...I wonder if Adam would be able to be a "conduit" for a fund raising for our DV friends? Would make it very easy for our memebers to donate.

• Upvote 1

Thoughts and prayers go out to all those who have lost loved ones. I live in Tuscaloosa and thankfully our home was not hit this time. A smaller tornado hit our neighborhood two weeks ago, but that was nothing compared to what others here are facing now. Our town has lost 36 lives but the number is likely to go much higher when they switch from rescue to recovery. The president is touring the devastation in Tuscaloosa as I type. I am about to go help get one of our empty buildings cleaned up to house one of our schools that was destroyed. We lost three schools in all. The red cross has been a great help, and the United Way is accepting donations of any kind. Hundreds if not thousands of homes were destroyed. The survivors of the destruction are in need of anything you can send. Thank you PVS for this thread and shedding light to the need for prayers not only for homedaycare, one of our members, but also to so many in our state who are suffering.

• Upvote 1