Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sad news from one of our members

pleasantvalleySunday

I will be praying for you and your family my SFAM, you are truly one of the best friends a person can have.

So many lives were lost it makes you realize what is really important in life, and I think I will say a prayer "Thanking God" that I get to give my husband and daughter a "Hug and Kiss." I just remembered why I'm so blessed, and it's time I tell God, "Thank you!"

I'm so sorry for those that lost loved ones yesterday, I will keep y'all in my prayers.

• Upvote 4

My prayers go to all,this has been very hard for me,yesterday my heart was breaking for all my bothers and sisters in Christ. I was truly scared out of my mind with worry. I have lived thru one in 1974 in Xenia, Ohio. You never forget. So any storms that are coming can take there toll of you. May God be with everyone

that is suffering, We will do all we can to help. People if you think there is nothing you can do, there is a hug and a kind word, a hot meal and some clean clothes mean alot more than you will ever know.

Thank you pleasantvalleysunday for putting this together. God bless all

• Upvote 3

Thank you for bringing this tragedy to the forefront and asking for our prayers! I will pray...you can count on it!

Homedaycare, I am so sorry for your loss....and may GOD bring you through this tragedy. Use him for comfort, he is the Great Comforter!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We've just learned that "homedaycare", one of long time members here at dinarvets has been stricken by the horrific storms that have swept across our nation in the past days. She moved just recently to Alabama to be nearer her parents, who thank God are ok. But she has lost an aunt, uncle, sister in law and 2 cousins.

I hope, if you're so inclined, that you will join me in prayers for them as they work through the aftermath of this terrible storm.

Last I heard there are 250 people who have lost their lives and others still not accounted for. Just think how many of their family and friends are mourning so much more than the loss of physical property right now.

I'm also going to offer that the American Red Cross, from what I've read, and experienced is an excellent organization to funnel much needed emergency funding through, and you can specify where you want your contribution directed. Here is a link:

http://www.redcross....nextfmt=default

If anyone knows of others in our dv family who are suffering following this tragedy, please let us know.

I cannot know the pain you feel.

I cannot share your memories or your loss.

My words of sympathy are beneath measure, yet

know that my heart reaches out with love to your heart.

- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

I do not know this member, however this is such a tragedy added the catastrophic human loss in her family my Prayers and thoughts go out to her. Has anyone thought of maybe taking up a collection or donations to send her in this darkest hour of need? I would happily make a donation to help out if such a plan came together. Peace.

• Upvote 5

I do not know this member, however this is such a tragedy added the catastrophic human loss in her family my Prayers and thoughts go out to her. Has anyone thought of maybe taking up a collection or donations to send her in this darkest hour of need? I would happily make a donation to help out if such a plan came together. Peace.

Me too........... Awesome BanG

• Upvote 5

excellent idea Bang, I will try to find out if they may have an account for the family set up somewhere and communicate those findings. That would probably be the most effective way to help on this level.

thanks to you as well Bodeen for your loving offer.

I'd imagine a transfer could be arranged on line for this kind of thing. Let me do some research and get back.

pvS

• Upvote 1