Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

042811 I am B of A Banker

DaBanker

I agree with a lot of what this guys says..

I mean, I don't think any bank official is going to know much more or less than any average IQD speculator.

Therefore, I never really read any bank rumors, and when I do, I don't take them too seriously.

People always seem to look for a glimpse of what may become... So they turn to banks, currency dealers, and so forth looking for hints to see if they can gather any new info.

Pretty sure that if the RV was set in stone and a date/rate were set... There would be less than 10 people in the U.S. that would know the details... 10 being a rather larger # IMO.

I would consider that 10-15 throughout the whole world would know. -- But, I also believe that there is a good chance the U.S. top officials "would" know some what of a rate/date depending on how much they were involved...

Why do customers feel the need to take pens that are not chained to the tables? Maybe, this is why they started to chain the pens to the tables in the first place, haha. I will not mention the huge fees comment, unless you really feel like getting into a detailed conversation.

Fair enough ... welcome to the board. Look forward to any future posts you may put on here.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for putting yourself out there Banker. Is it true that Bof A will not deal with cash-in due to "sanction" excuse given in another post? Also, so many of the bank rumors posted here are contradictory. Are the "bank experiences" people are having (if true) based on ignorance of the Dinar on the part of banking staff, or is there a "smoke and mirrors" edict being given down from higher ups?

To the best of my knowledge Iraq used to be on the OFAC list (which limits which countries banks can deal with and send money to) but it isn't anymore. Now its just Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, and the Ivory Coast I think, I'm not 100% sure as I haven't ever had some one want to wire money to these countries.

You people absolutely kill me with the pumper crap. I'm sorry, but I am a grown up, adult, pay taxes, vote, etc...I have never let anyone pump me into buying squat!! Now, on the other hand I feel sorry for you if you are angry with the so called pumpers. You can lead a horse to water but, you can't make him drink!

Another pumper? Did you read my post at all? Haha, if anything I would be what you call the opposite of a pumper. Why would I be a pumper anyways? I am not making anything off of people purchasing Dinar. This is a very funny post. I think you should pay attention a little more to what people are writing.

I'm pretty sure from many of this guys posts that he can barely read let along comprehend so just /ignore :) in fact ignore those who feel compelled to respond when they know darn right they'll just make themselves look foolish ... oh wait ... that must just not be the case!

Welcome to dv ... we've always got room for a professional person who can actually type in complete and fairly grammatically correct sentences!

pvS

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

To the best of my knowledge Iraq used to be on the OFAC list (which limits which countries banks can deal with and send money to) but it isn't anymore. Now its just Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, and the Ivory Coast I think, I'm not 100% sure as I haven't ever had some one want to wire money to these countries.

Interesting.. I wonder if that list is what prevented them from going live on the currency markets.

And now, they're able to go live, but they have to wait for perfect market conditions.

Which is just a wait... wait.. waiting game..

Greetings and Salutations..

Here is a question...

A customer has a debit card that gives monthly cash back bonuses. If the customer spends from $10.00 to $499.99, he earns 1% cash back. If he spends $500.00 to $999.99, he earns 2% cash back. For monthly purchases of $1000.00 and more, he earns a 3% cash back bonus. His monthly purchases for the past 6 months are as follows: $345.00, $592.00, $609.00, $280.00, $1020.00, and $452.00. How much did he earn in cash back bonuses over the past six months (rounded to the nearest cent)?

$64.39 if it's not a progressive percentage ...$39.79 if it is! Do I win ?!?!

• Upvote 4

I can confirm the Chase B of A currency connection. Last week (4/21) I sat at my Chase managers desk and asked questions regarding cashing foreign currency. She got on the phone and called (she left the phone on "speaker") when the party answered it was "B of A". My Chase manager then picked up her phone and continued the conversation. Chase then told me if/when there is an Iraqi Dinar change in value and it is listed they will exchange "any amount" we present.

Another pumper, or I should say, more than likely, the same pumper as Soda, who joined today at 10:16 am and is a Chase Banker.

PLEEEEZZZZ stop. Although, I must say, some are falling for your pumping. They think you are for real. They will probably run out and buy some more IQD so you should be very proud of yourself.

How is he a pumper?? WTH?? Hahaha all he did was say he was a banker and also has dinar......and that no bankers will know anything solid about the dinar except for crap they probly hear off these forums and rumors that customers spread......thats being a pumper?? WOW!!

• Upvote 2

Thank you all (most) for the warm welcomes and hospitality. I will continue to share any knowledge that I have about B of A banking and about the dinar which I can assure you will not be much... the same things you guys know. I just wanted to reiterate with all of you that bank rumors do not mean much and to not give your hopes up when someone posts a bank rumor. I apologize for my ignorance of the Chase foreign exchange going through B of A but I have no knowledge of that nor have any banking center I have worked at in the Midwest ever processed foreign currency for Chase. This could be a regional thing or like I mentioned before, CA, ID, and WA are on a different system then we are and may process it in those states. Thanks all, if you have any more questions (besides why are cheap pens dont work ;)) let me know.

GO RV!

DaBanker

You are correct.....which is great news along the way of things.....its basically a black list of countries that banks wont normally deal with regarding their currency.....Has something to do with terroist tendencies as well.....

09/13/2010

On September 13, 2010, the Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) removed the Iraqi Sanctions Regulations, 31 C.F.R. Part 575 <image001.gif>, from 31 C.F.R. chapter V, and added the Iraq Stabilization and Insurgency Sanctions Regulations (“ISISR”) as new part 576 <image001.gif>to 31 C.F.R. chapter V. The ISISR implement Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, Executive Order 13315 of August 28, 2003, Executive Order 13350 of July 29, 2004, Executive Order 13364 of November 29, 2004, and Executive Order 13438 of July 17, 2007...

http://www.treas.gov...iraq/iraq.shtml

You are subscribed to the Office of Foreign Assets Control’s notification service for Iraq Sanctions at the U.S. Department of the Treasury. New information on Iraq Sanctions is now available.

For more information on this specific action, please visit our Recent Actions page at http://www.treas.gov...nt/ofac/actions

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/31964-iraq-off-ofac-list/#ixzz1KrJTwdvd

I'm pretty sure from many of this guys posts that he can barely read let along comprehend so just /ignore :) in fact ignore those who feel compelled to respond when they know darn WELL they'll just make themselves look foolish ... oh wait ... that must just not be the case!

Welcome to dv ... we've always got room for a professional person who can actually type in complete and fairly grammatically correct sentences!

pvS

Pot meet kettle, did you proofread what you wrote? Sorry PVS, just had to rib you a little, been a long day and needed a laugh. :D

Edited by pleasantvalleySunday
just because I can - and for the surfer dude ;)

So when I left work I saw a rainbow. I went to the end of it and you will never guess what I found! The RV! It was at $4.22 and I cashed in. My intel told me it would be there. and he is the highest of them all. How is that for pumping? Do I sound like Okie yet? Hahahaha.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

So when I left work I saw a rainbow. I went to the end of it and you will never guess what I found! The RV! It was at $4.22 and I cashed in. My intel told me it would be there. and he is the highest of them all. How is that for pumping? Do I sound like Okie yet? Hahahaha.

That did it. What branch are you at? I'll be there first thing in the morning. I'll be one of the ones with the great big smile. :D

I guess I'm on the wrong end of that rainbow...I found a pot of (well you get the picture)... :D

• Upvote 1

Hello B of A Man' Welcome aboard!

i have but one question' Are the Banks informed of, about, the revaluation of the Dinar and have they been prepared for such an event should it take place?

thanks,

Izzy Tennis

Not at all. Everyday my banking center manager asks me what the deal is on the revaluation of the dinar. That should answer anyone's question about banking rumors. I can not say the same for all banks, but at B of A there has been absolutely no talk of Dinar RV pre or post or any preperation if this does happen. Once the RV is official (if that ever happens) I would assume that we would exchange it but as of now I know we do not. Anyone who works at a bank is not going to be told that the revaluation is going to happen, that just does not make sense because no one knows so how could they let the banks know? The only way a bank will know is when it goes into the foreign currency exchange system.

I Am B of A Banker

Reading what you originally posted & your replies to the sensible questions I have my doubts that you are what you state you are.

Considering you are at the office & have no time to reply to the true questions yet find plenty of time to reply to the sarcastic or humour posts I can only suggest you would consider renaming the title of this to

I Am W of A *anker

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Hello all, just signed up for this site as I have been following for the last few weeks. I am a banker at Bank of America and I do own Dinar. I will tell you right now that anyone who is in the banking industry that tells you they have received information about the RV of the Dinar does not have reliable sources (not that anyone has reliable sources). Anyone who works at a bank that has information about Dinar, even the banking center manager, is just hearing this info being passed down from their market executives who really do not know themselves. Shoot with any questions you may have for me. Thanks.

Just one question for you.

Will you please list all the reasons that you bought some Iraqi Dinar for yourself? .

Thanks for offering to answer our questions and for choosing "our" site to join and share what you may or may not know about our investing in Iraqi Dinar ..

Edited by MSgt of Marines

Let me help you...

Solve for each month separately.

345 would be at 1% so 345*0.01=3.45

592 is at 2% so 592*.02=11.84

609 is also at 2% 609*.02=12.18

280 is 1% 280*.01=2.80

1020 is 3% 1020*.03=30.60

452 is 1% 452*.01=4.52

Add all of these together

3.45+11.84+12.18+2.8+30.60+4.52=65.39

so he earned $65.39 cash back in 6 months

Nope - you said he only made 1% between $10 and 499.99 so you need to subtract $0.60 off your total. 10-cents for each month.

No problem. I just don't want anyone to give their hopes up. I am not here to bash the RV at all, I have already said that I own Dinar and I want the highest rate just like everyone else does who is in this investment. I, however, do feel like there has been so much hype that people are expecting the investment to make them rich which I think is a big mistake. The reason why there are so many pumpers is because anyone who is in on the sales of Dinar (which no one really knows who is profiting of the sales and who is not... I won't say any names b/c I wouldn't want people to get upset) are making huge profits from the Dinar sales. Even when it revalues, we may only make 4x our profit which they can still say "Oh, it revalued." But those guys made a S*** load of money from pumpoing this thing up. And this is a very very realistic scenario.

• Upvote 1

How is he a pumper?? WTH?? Hahaha all he did was say he was a banker and also has dinar......and that no bankers will know anything solid about the dinar except for crap they probly hear off these forums and rumors that customers spread......thats being a pumper?? WOW!!

i have never given you a +1 but you deserve one here :)