Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

042811 I am B of A Banker

DaBanker

Lollipops for kids and milkbones for dogs at the drive-in, but neither has an account...where's our treat? With marginal returns on savings and CD's, you would think corporate would offer a Jolly Rancher for doing business. Just a thought... <_<

• Upvote 2

Bank of America does not offer this product anymore, maybe they made an exception for you becuase it carried over from Nations?

Thanks all, appreciate the welcomes.

Just one question. Bank of America does not give Internet access to employees, except for B of A email accounts. You were on all day during working hours.

How do you get onto the Internet while at work? iphone?

• Upvote 1

Greetings and Salutations..

Here is a question...

A customer has a debit card that gives monthly cash back bonuses. If the customer spends from $10.00 to $499.99, he earns 1% cash back. If he spends $500.00 to $999.99, he earns 2% cash back. For monthly purchases of $1000.00 and more, he earns a 3% cash back bonus. His monthly purchases for the past 6 months are as follows: $345.00, $592.00, $609.00, $280.00, $1020.00, and $452.00. How much did he earn in cash back bonuses over the past six months (rounded to the nearest cent)?

This is so funny!!!!!!! The reply is even betterlaugh.gif

Just one question. Bank of America does not give Internet access to employees, except for B of A email accounts. You were on all day during working hours.

How do you get onto the Internet while at work? iphone?

Bank of America does give interne access to employees. Just not tellers.

• Upvote 1

Bank of America does give interne access to employees. Just not tellers.

Two branches of B of A told me that under no circumstances, do employees have access to the Internet: Palm Desert, Ca 760-341-4710 and Omaha, NB, 800-432-1000. Same with Chase and US Bank.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hello all, just signed up for this site as I have been following for the last few weeks. I am a banker at Bank of America and I do own Dinar. I will tell you right now that anyone who is in the banking industry that tells you they have received information about the RV of the Dinar does not have reliable sources (not that anyone has reliable sources). Anyone who works at a bank that has information about Dinar, even the banking center manager, is just hearing this info being passed down from their market executives who really do not know themselves. Shoot with any questions you may have for me. Thanks.

I do have a question for you. I have my home mortgage with BOA,. Post RV, will BOA accept my Dinar notes as payment on my mortgage balance?? With out first converting to hard US cash?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

I do have a question for you. I have my home mortgage with BOA,. Post RV, will BOA accept my Dinar notes as payment on my mortgage balance?? With out first converting to hard US cash?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

No, they will not accept Dinar as payment lol

Two branches of B of A told me that under no circumstances, do employees have access to the Internet: Palm Desert, Ca 760-341-4710 and Omaha, NB, 800-432-1000. Same with Chase and US Bank.

Well, it might be different there. But, in Missouri we have internet access.

• Upvote 1

DaBanker, it really makes me wonder if you really work at BOA, as you are saying that B of A does not sell/buy/trade the Dinar and as far as I know, do not have plans on trading the currency pre or post RV. Once the IQD becomes an International Currency, all banks will have to honor the exchange to Dollars. Please people, use your heads and stop believing all what you hear.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

DaBanker, it really makes me wonder if you really work at BOA, as you are saying that B of A does not sell/buy/trade the Dinar and as far as I know, do not have plans on trading the currency pre or post RV. Once the IQD becomes an International Currency, all banks will have to honor the exchange to Dollars. Please people, use your heads and stop believing all what you hear.

[/qu

It doesn't really matter to me if you think I work at Bank of America or not, because I am sitting at my desk right now as much as I wish I could enjoy this lovely day, lol. I know that right now we dont sell/buy/trade Dinar. Call and ask any Bank of America if you do not believe me. I did not say anything about BOA not trading the Dinar after RV so please do not speculate. I said "as far as I know" As of right now, we do not.

Edited by DaBanker
  • Upvote 1

No, they will not accept Dinar as payment lol

Well, it might be different there. But, in Missouri we have internet access.

I just talked with B of A employees at the Bridgton, MO branch, 314-284-1479, and the St. Louis branch, 314-284-1470, and they are telling me, again, that employees have business email accounts and can get access to business related websites, such as the Wall Street Journal. Chad in St. Louis told me that there was no way for him to get to a private blog, such as Facebook or Dinar Vets. He was quite emphatic about it.

What now DaBanker?

I will try the IP addresses now.

• Upvote 2

Lets all sit back and relax and see when this hits the FOREX how quickly banks open their doors readily to help us trade in our Dinar.

ANY BETS ON THIS?

I am so willing to bet they will roll out a red carpet and we caan control the rate some what if we are smart.

Go RV and this train is nearing the station...

Peace.

• Upvote 2

I just talked with B of A employees at the Bridgton, MO branch, 314-284-1479, and the St. Louis branch, 314-284-1470, and they are telling me, again, that employees have business email accounts and can get access to business related websites, such as the Wall Street Journal. Chad in St. Louis told me that there was no way for him to get to a private blog, such as Facebook or Dinar Vets. He was quite emphatic about it.

What now DaBanker?

Chill.........who cares.............you! I worked places that only a select few had privies,didn't mean I didn't get them too ( the under the table way), so he's got internet.

• Upvote 2

Let me help you...

Solve for each month separately.

345 would be at 1% so 345*0.01=3.45

592 is at 2% so 592*.02=11.84

609 is also at 2% 609*.02=12.18

280 is 1% 280*.01=2.80

1020 is 3% 1020*.03=30.60

452 is 1% 452*.01=4.52

Add all of these together

3.45+11.84+12.18+2.8+30.60+4.52=65.39

so he earned $65.39 cash back in 6 months

That would be so but most % is calculated in the form of APR (annual percentage rate). So carry it one step farther and divide by 12 months .... $5.45

I work for a bank in Ohio as a teller and we have internet access...most sites like social networks, are blocked but can get to other sites with no problems...I have lots of pens that work but people take them all the time...as for treats for customers, they like the suckers just as much as the kids do!!

What now DaBanker?

Well he is wrong, we can't get on facebook but we can on dinar vets if you googles search it. What now Carrello?

DaBanker thanks for sharing what info you do have. One question, have you searched your intranet for any documents that B of A might have concerning the IQD?

I actually have not, I will do that tomorrow?

Well he is wrong, we can't get on facebook but we can on dinar vets if you googles search it. What now Carrello?

I actually have not, I will do that tomorrow?

Read it again: Chad said he cannot get on Facebook.

Why don't you give me you work phone number, I can call you and we can clear this up. If I am wrong,I will be the first one to post it here and admit I was wrong to think you had a nefarious motive.

• Upvote 1

Even stranger why do they leave the door to the vault open and chain down thses useless pens?

Well they tried keeping the pens in the vault and the cash on the counter. That led to the bailout of '84 if I recall correctly.

Read it again: Chad said he cannot get on Facebook.

Why don't you give me you work phone number, I can call you and we can clear this up. If I am wrong,I will be the first one to post it here and admit I was wrong to think you had a nefarious motive.

Sure, I work at the BOA in Lake St. Louis, Missouri. The phone number is 636-695-0045 my name is Chris.

Can you tell me why B of A in Cape Coral, Florida is still selling IQD? One of our members bought there yesterday.

I have no idea, I know that here i Missouri... no dealing of Dinar.

• Upvote 1