Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

042811 I am B of A Banker

DaBanker

Thanks for joining we could of used you years ago to stop some of the nonsense, but in all reality who know's who is who and what anyone know's. I personally always felt that an RV or RI is a government thing not a bank thing until it were to actually happen....When it does happen whatever time it takes for that bank to adjust, is what it is....I don't feel that bank's or bankers are in the know...And I'm not knocking you as a banker......Thanks..

• Upvote 1

Thanks for putting yourself out there Banker. Is it true that Bof A will not deal with cash-in due to "sanction" excuse given in another post? Also, so many of the bank rumors posted here are contradictory. Are the "bank experiences" people are having (if true) based on ignorance of the Dinar on the part of banking staff, or is there a "smoke and mirrors" edict being given down from higher ups?

Hello all, just signed up for this site as I have been following for the last few weeks. I am a banker at Bank of America and I do own Dinar. I will tell you right now that anyone who is in the banking industry that tells you they have received information about the RV of the Dinar does not have reliable sources (not that anyone has reliable sources). Anyone who works at a bank that has information about Dinar, even the banking center manager, is just hearing this info being passed down from their market executives who really do not know themselves. Shoot with any questions you may have for me. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum DaBanker

• Upvote 2

Yes, I know as much about the Dinar as anyone following the Dinar sites knows about it. I can tell you that B of A does not sell/buy/trade the Dinar and as far as I know, do not have plans on trading the currency pre or post RV. Like I have already mentioned, anyone who claims to know anything about the Dinar who works at a banking center has either just heard from word of mouth or is not being truthful. There is no way for us to find out this information until it actually is entered into the central banking system.

• Upvote 3

OK I am B of A Banker

Please explain this statement from the following person who claims to work at chase bank, (also please understand that I am not pointing fingers at any banker ,I just want a answer to the question)

I will post the complete verbage first and then I will highlight what this person said abot BOA

Soda Popinski

Group:

Members Posts:

1 Joined:

Today, 01:16 PM Posted Today, 01:31 PM

I came across something that struck me as odd the other day and I thought I would share. I am a Personal Banker at a Chase Branch in So. Cal, and last week my Asst. Manager said something that stuck out to me. She was on a conference call with the Regional Operations Manager (these calls happen weekly, and they are usually just to go over new policy and procedure stuff), but one of the topic was that there was going to be a delay in getting the new MRI currency guide.

For those that aren't familiar with an MRI guide (found online at http://www.mriguide.com/), it's a book that we use at the branch to identify foreign currency. Usually it come out twice a year, and we should of gotten it by now, but they said it would be delayed until after June 1st. The first thing that jumped out at me is, could this be because it will have lower denoms in it? I don't know and it could just be due the fact that I look for clues to the RV in everything.

Oh and one last thing: Chase's foreign currency exchange is done via Bank of America. Sounds odd, but when you come in to deposit foreign currency we look it up in our MRI guide, deposit it like cash into your account, then we send it to BofA. Also, not to be a Debbie Downer, but bank tellers generally don't know anything about the upcoming RV. Hell, I'm a banker and I had never heard about it till I got turned on to in December by one of my clients.

So that's my quasi bank rumor, I just thought I would share.

Here is the direct wording from the Chase person

Oh and one last thing: Chase's foreign currency exchange is done via Bank of America. Sounds odd, but when you come in to deposit foreign currency we look it up in our MRI guide, deposit it like cash into your account, then we send it to BofA. Also, not to be a Debbie Downer, but bank tellers generally don't know anything about the upcoming RV. Hell, I'm a banker and I had never heard about it till I got turned on to in December by one of my clients.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Yes, I know as much about the Dinar as anyone following the Dinar sites knows about it. I can tell you that B of A does not sell/buy/trade the Dinar and as far as I know, do not have plans on trading the currency pre or post RV. Like I have already mentioned, anyone who claims to know anything about the Dinar who works at a banking center has either just heard from word of mouth or is not being truthful. There is no way for us to find out this information until it actually is entered into the central banking system.

I agree! No intel is the best intel. No one knows squat. Okie and others have proved it time and time again.

Welcome to the board!

B of A Banker

This

Oh and one last thing: Chase's foreign currency exchange is done via Bank of America. Sounds odd, but when you come in to deposit foreign currency we look it up in our MRI guide, deposit it like cash into your account, then we send it to BofA.

this isis the paticular sentence I was reffering to.

If you say that BOA does not deal in any currency transactions regarding the IQD, then how do you do the exchange?

Another pumper, or I should say, more than likely, the same pumper as Soda, who joined today at 10:16 am and is a Chase Banker.

PLEEEEZZZZ stop. Although, I must say, some are falling for your pumping. They think you are for real. They will probably run out and buy some more IQD so you should be very proud of yourself.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 13

Another pumper, or I should say, more than likely, the same pumper as Soda, who joined today at 10:16 am and is a Chase Banker.

PLEEEEZZZZ stop. Although, I must say, some are falling for your pumping. They think you are for real. They will probably run out and buy some more IQD so you should be very proud of yourself.

Did you even read the post? No pumping at all.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

At work right now, will reply to all posts as soon as I get a break in the action. Thanks

Greetings and Salutations..

Here is a question...

A customer has a debit card that gives monthly cash back bonuses. If the customer spends from $10.00 to $499.99, he earns 1% cash back. If he spends $500.00 to $999.99, he earns 2% cash back. For monthly purchases of $1000.00 and more, he earns a 3% cash back bonus. His monthly purchases for the past 6 months are as follows: $345.00, $592.00, $609.00, $280.00, $1020.00, and $452.00. How much did he earn in cash back bonuses over the past six months (rounded to the nearest cent)?

That is a good question, but i didn't join the forum to do my job as I do that at work all day! And because I believe you already know the answer, there is no reason for me to complete the problem. Btw, B of A does not offer debit cards that give cash back bonuses, only credit cards ;)

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for putting yourself out there Banker. Is it true that Bof A will not deal with cash-in due to "sanction" excuse given in another post? Also, so many of the bank rumors posted here are contradictory. Are the "bank experiences" people are having (if true) based on ignorance of the Dinar on the part of banking staff, or is there a "smoke and mirrors" edict being given down from higher ups?

I am not sure the exact reason of why we do not deal with Dinar, I have heard nothing of the "sanction" related to the other post. Yes, the bank experiences that people are posting about are definitely ignorance of the dinar and word being handed down form these people's higher ups who really don't have a clue they are just hearing it by word of mouth.

Why do the pens that they chain to the tables never seem to work?

HAHAHA, best question yet. Because they are very cheap and used by hundreds of people over and over during the week. They really should eliminate those type of pens, because the tellers have to have regular ink pens at their stations anyway.

OK I am B of A Banker

Please explain this statement from the following person who claims to work at chase bank, (also please understand that I am not pointing fingers at any banker ,I just want a answer to the question)

I will post the complete verbage first and then I will highlight what this person said abot BOA

Soda Popinski

Group:

Members Posts:

1 Joined:

Today, 01:16 PM Posted Today, 01:31 PM

I came across something that struck me as odd the other day and I thought I would share. I am a Personal Banker at a Chase Branch in So. Cal, and last week my Asst. Manager said something that stuck out to me. She was on a conference call with the Regional Operations Manager (these calls happen weekly, and they are usually just to go over new policy and procedure stuff), but one of the topic was that there was going to be a delay in getting the new MRI currency guide.

For those that aren't familiar with an MRI guide (found online at http://www.mriguide.com/), it's a book that we use at the branch to identify foreign currency. Usually it come out twice a year, and we should of gotten it by now, but they said it would be delayed until after June 1st. The first thing that jumped out at me is, could this be because it will have lower denoms in it? I don't know and it could just be due the fact that I look for clues to the RV in everything.

So that's my quasi bank rumor, I just thought I would share.

Here is the direct wording from the Chase person

Yes, that is very odd to me. I am a banker in the midwest and I know that we do not process Chase Bank foreign currency exchange at my banking center. However, California, Idaho, and Washington are all on a different system than I am so that could be possible in California. The MRI guide could be delayed for a multitude of reasons, I would not put any speculation on it being delayed just b/c of the Iraqi Dinar because there are hundreds and hundred of currencies in the guide.

• Upvote 1

Another pumper? Did you read my post at all? Haha, if anything I would be what you call the opposite of a pumper. Why would I be a pumper anyways? I am not making anything off of people purchasing Dinar. This is a very funny post. I think you should pay attention a little more to what people are writing.

• Upvote 11

Why do the pens that they chain to the tables never seem to work?

Good one ... but better still might be:

Why do the banks feel the need to chain the pens to the table? Surely they can afford to buy a few boxes of pens based on the huge fees they charge to keep our money in their bank

• Upvote 2

Another pumper? Did you read my post at all? Haha, if anything I would be what you call the opposite of a pumper. Why would I be a pumper anyways? I am not making anything off of people purchasing Dinar. This is a very funny post. I think you should pay attention a little more to what people are writing.

Sorry for some peeps , and welcome to the site . Thank You as most peeps bring nothing to the table and here you are offering your info , it is good to have a tough skin . Don't let them get you down . :)

Good one ... but better still might be:

Why do the banks feel the need to chain the pens to the table? Surely they can afford to buy a few boxes of pens based on the huge fees they charge to keep our money in their bank

Why do customers feel the need to take pens that are not chained to the tables? Maybe, this is why they started to chain the pens to the tables in the first place, haha. I will not mention the huge fees comment, unless you really feel like getting into a detailed conversation.

• Upvote 1