Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mainstream Media

taggart59

HI all. A bit of a newbie here. One of the questions that seems to plaque me a lot is; Why is'nt the mainstream media all over this? If this is all we hope it will be, why does seem or feel like the big news boys are so quiet about it? I would love to hear any responses and insight anyone cares to share on this topic.

Thanks so much! GO RV!!

THEY ALL THINK ITS A SCAM---AND THEY DONT THINK IT WILL REVALUE FOR YEARS TO COME BECAUSE THE COUNTRY IS UNSTABLE-----BUT THE REST OF US AT THIS SITE ARE COUNTING ON THE RV THIS YEAR 2011----EVER ONE HERE IS TAKING A CHANCE --AND I FOR ONE BELEAVE IT WILL HAPPEN OR I WOUDNT BE HERE------------------JMOP

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hi taggart :)

Imagine all the items of interest that the MSM

does not cover. No surprise they are not

covering much of Iraq, they only do this when

they can capture drama and feed it to the watchers,

such as murders and fighting. They live for the shock factor

that helps their ratings.

But all that is going on around the world, it is typical

that they talk most about things they think people want

to hear that means nothing such as the latest hollywood

gossip story, etc. They are completely out of touch with

reality and their spin on things means nothing.

They feed off of misfortune and pain, most of the time, and

how sad is that?

All my best!

Jim

---

As a person who is neck deep in the MSM and it's creation, I can tell you that...there isn't a story here- OTHER than this is some massive scam that your relatives may have fallen victim to.

People have been waiting for this to pop for 8 years and nothing has happened. See that line? "Nothing has happened"- therefore it is not news worthy.

That this "scam" has been around for 8 years and it's on a massive scale that's growing daily...THAT is a story. So that is what you are going to hear. And at 8 years in...probably gonna have a lot of people agreeing.

scam   [skam] Show IPA

noun, verb, scammed, scam·ming.

–noun

1. a confidence game or other fraudulent scheme, especially for making a quick profit; swindle.

–verb (used with object)

2. to cheat or defraud with a scam.

This is an investment opportunity. Anyone proporting otherwise is a scammer!

• Upvote 1

Once again I'm going to have to agree with Jim on this one, as well as the fact they think it's a "scam". I was living in LA when the Tsunami hit all those years ago. It just happened to hit around the time Brad and Jennifer split up. I'll give you one guess as to what the news coverage was that whole time period!!! I was absolutely floored about that. I could not wrap my brain around the fact that the media considered that newsworthy at that particular time. Go figure!

Thanks all! I appreciate the responses and honest feedback. It's very refreshing to see the reality of

the situation. I'm getting a better picture now. Personally, I like the quietness of the MSM. Stay away from my RV!

Keep the faith RV investors!!

Taggart

THEY ALL THINK ITS A SCAM---AND THEY DONT THINK IT WILL REVALUE FOR YEARS TO COME BECAUSE THE COUNTRY IS UNSTABLE-----BUT THE REST OF US AT THIS SITE ARE COUNTING ON THE RV THIS YEAR 2011----EVER ONE HERE IS TAKING A CHANCE --AND I FOR ONE BELEAVE IT WILL HAPPEN OR I WOUDNT BE HERE------------------JMOP

Yes, what he said. Go RV 2010 2011!

• Upvote 1

HI all. A bit of a newbie here. One of the questions that seems to plaque me a lot is; Why is'nt the mainstream media all over this? If this is all we hope it will be, why does seem or feel like the big news boys are so quiet about it? I would love to hear any responses and insight anyone cares to share on this topic.

Thanks so much! GO RV!!

It is not in the main stream media because lindsay lohan has yet to buy some