Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silver Investment

taboo

I have been Watching silver for the past few weeks and reading up on the future of investing in silver, and silver looks like a great investment. If anyone of you have any info on investing in silver pls share with me...best place and way to purchase silver. I have a large amount of cash that i want to use in this investment, and i am wondering if i could get a better price for investing large. Thanks!

My suggestion is buying pre 65 coins, but not the collectible type, just run of the mill older coins since they were silver and will be much easier to sell. I bought some by the pound.

There is so much

advice out there, but its all biased on who is trying to sell you what.

Hi there.

I am also a Silver investor. Not trying to sell anybody anything, so here goes.

Here's the thing about gold and silver....yes they are investments, but they are also things that actually give you value...or add value to your 'holdings'.

What I mean by that is...yes, as an investment, you buy relatively low...hold it and then sell once the price has reached a level you're happy with.

Silver will always sell well, because it is used in soooo many industrial, jewelry and electrical applications. BUt...just holding silver in a few different formats will allow you to trade/buy stuff with it...use it as money.

I suggest you get a whole stack of coins, to use as money when the US$ goes crash-boom-bang! (and it will).

Also get a few silver bullion pieces. here in Aussie they sell them in 1 Kilo blocks, 5 kilo and 10 kilo blocks. The 1 kilo blokcs are a good bet...as they are large enough to use as investment, but still small enough to use as money, should that need arise.

Thirdly, and to hedge your bets...do some searches for shares in silver mines, and buy some shares...same with gold mine shares and oil company shares.

That is a very cheap way of investing in the precious metals and oil, without actually having any in your hands.....also look for shares in companies that mine or produce POTASH...vital in agriculture!!

by owning a good mix of physical precious metals and shares in precious metal mines, you get 2 bites of the pie.

Go for it.

Cheers,

Aussie Elmstreet

I have been Watching silver for the past few weeks and reading up on the future of investing in silver, and silver looks like a great investment. If anyone of you have any info on investing in silver pls share with me...best place and way to purchase silver. I have a large amount of cash that i want to use in this investment, and i am wondering if i could get a better price for investing large. Thanks!

If you go back to one of my earlier post on silver...I started to do a series until I got distracted by some bashers...but there is a great deal of information in that post...If I remember correctly its Why I think silver is a good investment. I started it when silver was under $30.00 glad I took my own advice.

A couple of things to consider: there are limited amounts of gold available. However there are huge amounts of silver available as well as still in the ground.

The Hunt brothers lost their fortune buying silver and trying to corner the market.

WAIT! Look at the facts PLEASE before you buy commodities. FACTS: Silver price right now is $48.30 OZ Gold is $1536.00 OZ. Neither of these items in the past few months have become earthly rare, been depleted or just went up in price. If your going to use it as a hedge against the dollar and inflation that may be one alternative but look at the facts. American Dollar value as of right now: .7235 So your at almost . 72 and a half cents! Not a full One dollar that is a loss of .27.3 cents. Now if you have this scenario you tell me. Lets not forget in addition to this that .41 cents of every AMERICAN dollar is used to pay the deficit thus deduct that from our .72.3 cents the current value of the American dollar and this is what is left to run this nation. You have .31.3 cents out of every dollar you make to run the NATIONS economy!!! Not much room on that one is there?

$1.00 = .72.3 cents

Difference .27.7 cents remaining to run country

Out of every American dollar .41 cents is used to pay foreign deficits!!!

Gold from March to April rose 1004.00 dollars an OZ. Do you think gold is suddenly depleted or become so rare to justify these prices? No the value of our dollar is falling quickly.

Silver in one month rose from 37.00 to 48.30 same scenario as gold.

What does this mean BanG? As the FED continues to print money and the US dollar is in decline here is what you will likely see. Gasoline $6 to $7 dollars a gallon. Food prices soaring. Heres one you will all understand. IF and I say IF the Dinar were to RV at 1.00 lets say . Lets say you have one million Dinars heres what you will actually have. Logically 1 million dollars right? Take the current value of the American Greenback at 72.3 cents multiply by 1 million. 723000.00 taxed at a modest 20% means you owe in taxes 144600.00 deducted from your 723000.00 leaves you with 578400.00!!! I mean if the dollar were truly valued at its face value you would in fact have 1 million correct? BUT! Your American dollar is only worth 72.3 cents your losing an actual 277000.00 and thats before we take the taxes away!!! due to the decline of the dollar. We have not even begun the next faze!! Hyper inflation!!!

In June the fed announced they will release 600 Billion in new cash to the market then making your dollar worth a whopping .67 cents. Do you see a pattern?

SO although many of us hold a significant amount of Iraqi Dinars the question is this......What will we really have in American currency with the dollars deflation if you will In the example above we assumed you had 1 million Dinars and that the Dinar RV was a $1.00 thus we should have 1 million dollars right? WRONG! This is what you will wind up with 578400.00 for a total loss with taxes included under this model 421600.00!!!!! HALF! So people the moral of this story is you better hope like hell the FED does not release the 600 billion prior to the RV or your actual earnings will decrease AGAIN!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1