Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam bashers

Rushman

Does anyone know where all these "adam bashers have come from suddenly? I have noticed today a lot of people questioning his motives and actions. "adams chats are usually at 9 but today he started early. He doesnt want to answer all our questions, he is up to something" blah, blah, blah. Okie has GOT to be paying these people to come bash this forum for all our bashing of him haha. Karma is a B!!!! Lol

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

A couple of sites out there are loosing members due to their main people giving date and rates that do not pan out so they send their headhunters in here to try and deface Adam so that members will not want to stay here and they might come back to their bs. This is jmo but over the couple years that I have helped mod this site I have seen it happen many times.

Bump

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I think it is because he is bringing up the real possibility of a LOP and then an RV and people dont want to hear that after all the giddy kool aid that has been passed around.

I got the same thing when I heard the Shabibi interview...

Edited by Don Paul
  • Upvote 2

Hehehe :D

They are right, I was "up to something".

My wife asked if I could rearrange my chat schedule (for reasons I won't post here)... and I did.

I'm a very happy man, btw. :lol:

Also - Bumper is 100% on target with his post.

Not sure what else needs to be said here, but I'll leave this thread open. :)

• Upvote 4

What's their motive then? Are they getting paid out to push dinar sales? They must have some sort of motivation to waste as much time as they apparently have.

When people on their sites click on the banners they can make money. I am not a computer guru so I am not sure how many different ways money is made. :)

I don't know where they come from, or why they are here if they can't listen and accept that at least ADAM, unlike some other sites, has never given us a date that did not materialize the RV, or a rate that was twice as high as highest currency in the world.

Adam is honest and grounded and his intel, when provided, is real. If they want fantasy there is a lot out there on other sites and I for one wish they would go there with their rudeness and immaturity. They interrupt during the chats when they are asked to be quiet, they fire questions that have been answered, they fire questions faster than can be answered. Tonight they bashed him because he came on early but every word was posted for them to read.

Adam Montana is a very admirable man. He discloses his true reasons and feelings. It's refreshing to see him not taking advantage of his members by feeding them the, rv is imminent, like all the other sites. I believe he is being completely honest and open to his members. Thanks Adam.

haha dont worry Adam,haters gonna hate, out of all the sites this is the best one and most realistic one by far no pumping going on here well their are rumors and i myself post them but its up to everyone to not read too much into them anyhow MODS and Adam are doing a great job keep it going.

probably has to do with pe...s envy

Adams site is rated

• globe-sm.gif Alexa Traffic Rank: 23,529
  • us.png Traffic Rank in US: 4,992
  • Sites Linking In: 646

think the closest is DD at like

• globe-sm.gif Alexa Traffic Rank: 881,491
  • us.png Traffic Rank in US: 297,284
  • Sites Linking In: 1

you can sort of get the picture from that alone.... trailblazers usually get the most arrows in their backs...

Edited by Don Paul

probably has to do with pe...s envy

Adams site is rated

• globe-sm.gif Alexa Traffic Rank: 23,529
  • us.png Traffic Rank in US: 4,992
  • Sites Linking In: 646

think the closest is DD at like

• globe-sm.gif Alexa Traffic Rank: 881,491
  • us.png Traffic Rank in US: 297,284
  • Sites Linking In: 1

you can sort of get the picture from that alone.... trailblazers usually get the most arrows in their backs...

When I say this is the largest Dinar Network in the universe, I'm not playing. :)

People come to me on a daily basis, offering investments, and I turn down 98% of them. The 2% I don't turn down... well, let's just say they are "sweetheart" deals. Our VIP members will likely benefit GREATLY from this.

Cheers, all. :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

hey adam, what is the chance of getting in on your VIP group post RV. Im tapped out for now...

As soon as the RV is announced we stop taking orders for everything - VIP, OSI, OGIT, etc.

If you want in, you have to commit now. There is no way we could handle the massive rush that will hit us after the RV, so we are not going to attempt it!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

might get bumped as this is an opinion while Adam is not pumping sales of Dinar, he does promote the VIP /PLatinum menbership but is hardly a money making deal with the amount of work to maintain and help the members --time will tell if it actually is worth what is offered---it is kept close to the vest becuase there are too many senarios which can occur and to keep his credibity [and sanity] he must refrain from making predictions! I do find some things interesting with his chats, posts, cc --he consistantly uses low figures at what the RV/RI with come in at .10 and raised it to .30 [maybe I am just crazy like anyone else} but uses examples of 1.00 or 3.00 to make it easy to understand--the Possibility of a LOP in his opinion not in the best interest for Iraqs future development but does not exculde that it could happen!

In concludsion the most promising Clue to me about what is REALLY going to happen is ---if on his part there is NO MONEY to be made here --why go to all the trouble to set offshore corps and domestic corps to access the profits and cut taxes if it was only going to amount to a few hundred thousand dollars at best--it is not worth the effort or expense in my opinion even looking for the long shot !

I am putting my trust in Adam and his oraganistion , they, the whole nine yards steadily moved the ball down field ---.10---.30 would be a field goal ---have a feeling this is a touch down with the extra point

STAY STRONG---STAY IN TOUCH , BE FAITHFULL

Capt. Cliff

• Upvote 3

Hehehe :D

They are right, I was "up to something".

My wife asked if I could rearrange my chat schedule (for reasons I won't post here)... and I did.

I'm a very happy man, btw. :lol:

Also - Bumper is 100% on target with his post.

Not sure what else needs to be said here, but I'll leave this thread open. :)

I get your somberness in tonight's chat now. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Does anyone know where all these "adam bashers have come from suddenly? I have noticed today a lot of people questioning his motives and actions. "adams chats are usually at 9 but today he started early. He doesnt want to answer all our questions, he is up to something" blah, blah, blah. Okie has GOT to be paying these people to come bash this forum for all our bashing of him haha. Karma is a B!!!! Lol

I don't criticize him, but he is a big boy and since he owns the site, he should be able to handle some criticism. It's not like he runs this site for free, he is making money off this, as he should.

It would be quite easy to plan for this and have in place some measures to deal with any influx.

Post RV, if it is a decent amount Im sure you will be a profitable position and handling an increase in membership requests would be a cakewalk really.

You are correct, it would be possible... let me rephrase my position.

There is no way I want to provide support to people that didn't support this site before the RV.

Hope that clears it up. :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

so when you { adam} had other things --wife deal---your a happy man now-----did you cook the wife`s favorite dinner---yeah that is it isn`t it :D hey buddy if you see this i`m glad i was able to find your site and start involving myself with other members --also would like too know more about the investment s your talking about ,,,,,, goooooo r \/ bayyyy beeeee

so when you { adam} had other things --wife deal---your a happy man now-----did you cook the wife`s favorite dinner---yeah that is it isn`t it :D hey buddy if you see this i`m glad i was able to find your site and start involving myself with otehr members --also would like too know more about the investment s your talking about ,,,,,, goooooo r \/ bayyyy beeeee

:lol:

Yeah, that's it. :D

I'm glad you're here as well! Hopefully not for too much longer!

• Upvote 1

Just popped back on, so I'm not sure what "Adam bashing" everyone is referring to. Personally, I was disappointed in the lack of intel from Adam after reading on last week's chat that he would be back on the following Friday or Saturday with more juicy tidbits. When they didn't arrive and yesterday's chat was so meager it was just a disappointment. Kind of a "mean what you say and say what you mean" kind of thing.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

A couple of sites out there are loosing members due to their main people giving date and rates that do not pan out so they send their headhunters in here to try and deface Adam so that members will not want to stay here and they might come back to their bs. This is jmo but over the couple years that I have helped mod this site I have seen it happen many times.

Bump

Well, if that 's what 's really happening then I can only say it's so sad, squalid and very degrading for those doing such stuff......Nuff said.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1