Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WARKA BANK CHANGES??

JaySr

People calm down ... This member is just asking a simple question. No need to accuse them of rumors. It is a simple yes or no.

No, I have a warka account almose 3 years, I'm not receive email from warka regarding this issue. Warka is the best & always the best. :-):-P

Has anyone that has a Warka account been sent a message to remove your funds by the 2nd of May or lose them???

JaySr

No ...............but I'm getting mine out now!!!...................wait a minute........I don't have a Warka Account!!!

See how much you scared meohmy.gif

I actually believe that people stay up at night just to think up this BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The last time Mr. I posted anything about the membership at Warka Bank,he stated that they had over 10,000 foreign customers,and 5,000 of them were invested in the ISX--------talking about a revolt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you AINT seen anything like what would happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!