Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

yea... Adam charges for all of these "advantages" of nothing certain...

50cent.gif

And you are not paying for any of it, right? So what's your problem. This is America, is it not? I'm very certain you don't work for free and I'm also very certain, if you had a chance to make money, you would grab it by the horns, right?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

And you are not paying for any of it, right? So what's your problem. This is America, is it not? I'm very certain you don't work for free and I'm also very certain, if you had a chance to make money, you would grab it by the horns, right?

thats what makes this country great, eh?

id rather be the suckee than the sucker.

id do the same if i knew about this stuff 4 years ago & create a cult following like all these other do with their forums & conference calls.

investment seminars & such.... $25 per head to reserve a post RV spot. hehehe

Edited by NYCdinarboy
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

thats what makes this country great, eh?

id rather be the suckee than the sucker.

id do the same if i knew about this stuff 4 years ago & create a cult following like all these other do with their forums & conference calls.

investment seminars & such.... $25 per head to reserve a post RV spot. hehehe

So then are you envious?

• Downvote 1

So then are you envious?

im poking fun.

envious? HA!

not at all. im an entreprenuer. im glad i dont have to be the sucker in all this or go insane waiting for an RV. im making GREAT money right now regardless. not the typical 9-5 way ( i have proof should you request)

Edited by NYCdinarboy
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

im poking fun.

envious? HA!

not at all. im an entreprenuer. im glad i dont have to be the sucker in all this or go insane waiting for an RV. im making GREAT money right now regardless. not the typical 9-5 way ( i have proof should you request)

So, it's okay you drain the life out of people, with whatever you do, just as long as your not a sucker, right? Ya know, not everyone that goes into business, goes into it with your same thought process. Some people start businesses with the intent to be a help to their community-not just to get rich! Ask anyone with a small business, especially in this economy! A majority of business owners, make barely enough to get by!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

im poking fun.

envious? HA!

Hey dude- this investment is very interesting and eventually will be very rewarding.

stay positive!

make that money, don't let it make you!

• Upvote 3