Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

USA Sinking Fast

robear

Picked up a news blog this morning that is terrible news for our country. China may be getting ready to call in 2/3 of their US debt.

For those of you who think Obama is doing a great job, think of this ! Obama, and those who voted for him, has brought our country to the brink of financial disaster.

Debt ceiling raised to 15 trilion. Largest bond holder on the globe divested themselves of "ALL" US bonds. And now China may be getting ready to call in most

of our debt. AND, how about the increase in cost of gasoline, food, clothing.

If you think things are expensive now, just wait. The worst is yet to come.

It would be great for our country if we could impeach this menace now. However, that probably won't happen. Everyone needs to really "THINK" about

their vote in all of the coming elections and especially the next presidential election. Forget all selfish motives and vote for what is best for America.

• Upvote 7

Picked up a news blog this morning that is terrible news for our country. China may be getting ready to call in 2/3 of their US debt.

For those of you who think Obama is doing a great job, think of this ! Obama, and those who voted for him, has brought our country to the brink of financial disaster.

Debt ceiling raised to 15 trilion. Largest bond holder on the globe divested themselves of "ALL" US bonds. And now China may be getting ready to call in most

It would be great for our country if we could impeach this menace now. However, that probably won't happen. Everyone needs to really "THINK" about

their vote in all of the coming elections and especially the next presidential election. Forget all selfish motives and vote for what is best for America.

[/q

it wasnt Obama that created this mess. It was the previous presidents. This was on obamas plate when he took over.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

While I do not agree with much of the current administration's policies being pushed forward, I must remind us that it is not the President but Congress who passes laws. The House and Senate must bear the largest precent of this debt load and bad laws being passed.

Change the house , change the Senate and you change Washington and the Nation. If the winners of this last election can't get it done. We will move to elect more who can.

I plan on voting ,but, not for man in the White House now.They keep tring to blame Bush,for evering going on,gas prices ,food,clothing and even the dollar.I just wish Obama get some balls start saing it's his deal,not everyone else that Obama is tring to blame.Go RV!!!

Wait till Slade gets a hold of you! I may be a bit older and I agree the country financially is in tough shape but Sinking Fast.......Not to sure of that one. I guess it we be a cold day in Hell when I give it up......besides Satan is scared Sh___ less of my arrival as well as the folks I served with....ROFL. Peace.tongue.gif

• Upvote 1

It really does amaze me that people are willing to blame the current President for all our woes. Our country was set on this course after World War 2 and the great depression. Our national debt has been climbing ever since then. No one seemed to worry about it before, but, now that we are at the brink of collapse everyone wants to throw blame. The blame lays squarely on the American Citizens who have elected our politicians and allowed them to do this. If you want to see who it is that is to blame, go take a long look in the mirror. We did this to ourselves. For to long the American population has had a sense of entitlement. We deserve everything we want or need and one way or another we were willing to sacrifice our children and grandchildren in order to have it. What you better do is talk with your grandparents and great grandparents about how it was in The Great Depression. We are all fixing to live it first hand. Get ready to sacrifice because we will have to in order to survive. Now, how does that set with you?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank you, robear, for your post!

One of the responses to your point of view was posted by 2305, and he or she doesn't have a clue about American politics!

2305 wrote: "it wasnt Obama that created this mess. It was the previous presidents. This was on obamas plate when he took over. "

If 2305 could rewind the tape, prior to election day, he/she would notice that Obama repeatedly told the American people that - if elected - he would reduce Bush's national debt. (In my opinion, that was the MAIN reason why Obama was elected!)

Now, did he reduce or triplicate it?

- Barboza

Edited by Barboza
  • Upvote 3

"it wasnt Obama that created this mess. It was the previous presidents. This was on obamas plate when he took over."

Good grief!! You drank the koolaide!! That's what he wants you to think!! That's why Obama keeps whining and blaming G. Bush for the results of everything he does that doesn't work. Name one thing he's ever screwed up, out of many, that he has actually taken blame for. What a wimp!! What a coward!! He makes me ashamed of the Presidency of my country. (Not of my country!! Never of my country!! But him? Yes!! Yes!! And Yes, Yes, Yes!!). But . . . you are partially right--he didn't initially make this mess, but he has improved upon it to a vast degree since he got into office. He took it over the mountain: in fact, the trio of Obama-Reid-Pelosi has done irreparable damage to my country. Americans tried to tell him not to sign into law that mess of a healthcare law; 74% of Americans rose up to tell him they didn't want this bill, but he smiled knowingly, smugly, kindly and benignly (and sickeningly) and signed it anyway, while Pelosi claimed the Tea Party was merely Astroturf, not grassroots. With Reid and Pelosi, Obama has turned our economy into the horrible macro-mess it is today, more than triple G. Bush's very worst mismanagement moment. And the story hasn't even been completely told yet--Obama may have also micro-managed and overseen the distruction of America. I would like to impeach that self-centered, inept, oaf!! And I certainly have no patience with people who whine for him. He's proven over and over that he can do his own whining, thank you very much!!

I'm aware that this is a rant, so I hope no one is offended, but in my defense, I am very scared about what he has done and continues to do to my children and grandchildren. If he thinks he inherited something from G. Bush that's bad enough for him to whine about it, just think of what our children and grandchildren will inherit from him. As said by a famous American, "My friends, you ain't seen nuthin' yet!"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am 58 yrs old today, I am a 21 year Veteran, I don't believe for one minute America is going down. We are the strongest and the most powerful Nation in the World. We have serious problems and we need serious people to help solve those problems. In my opinion Politicians in general are ruining this Country. I am an American for America, I don't support or endorse a political party. I do respect and honor the office of the Presidency. I want a President that will focus on America. I want a President that can make the hard decisions and get America back on track. There is an old Military saying, "LEAD FOLLOW OR GET OUT OF THE WAY". We all have one vote, come Nov 2012, use your vote carefully. Until then, let's be part of the solution instead of being part of the problem...JMHO..

thunderrb,

Thank you for your service. Your patriotism and honor fairly reek in your reply to me. I agree with everything you said, and I respect you for saying it. But even as you spent many years of your life defending our country, I spent many years of mine raising sons to both defend and inherit it. I get frightened and defensive when our way of life is threatened. And if I can't feel fear when I hear that the "Age of America" is ending, when is a more appropriate time to feel it? And if I can't express my fear of the actions of this president, which appear to be worsening our situation daily, then what could possibly be more fearful than that? If I feel ashamed of this guy's presidency, so be it. If I want to say so, I'm an American, and proud of it, and I have the right to free speech.

Like you, I'm an American. I live in America. I was born in America. I don't think many days of my life have gone by without me thanking God that He allowed me to live in this great land. I respect you for your blatant patriotism, but I want to assure you that I, too, am a patriot. When I stand with my hand over my heart while the flag is passing by, tears of gratitude are in my eyes. I can understand how you misunderstood the intent in my words, so I want to assure you that I also love my country. I am almost 75 years old, and I loved my country when I was a toddler and asked what the blackout curtains were for when we lived in our house in California. I remember standing beside my well-worn desk in second grade in a tiny town in Arkansas, and singing "God Bless America" with my hand over my heart. I loved my country when I "helped" my mother grow a Victory Garden while my dad drove a tank in Europe under General Patton. Never mind that I pulled as many carrots as weeds the first time she "let" me help her. (Meantime, my dad won four bronze stars, was in four major campaigns, one of them being the Battle of the Bulge). I loved my country when I read the stories of Ben Franklin, George Washington, and Abraham Lincoln to my children as bedtime stories. My first husband served in the Marine Corps, and my second husband served in Vietnam in the Army. . . . But as some people here often say, "'Nuff said."

I just thought you might like to know . . . :D

Fran

the downfall of the country was when we went off the gold standard. Before that we were basically debt free. We did not buy anything unless we could pay for it...in full at the time of purchase.

and we could afford a lot...everyone has a home...the wifes stayed home...and we all took vacations.

Chinas people are all debt free...they pay in full...there is no credit.

Things to think about

Edited by hookerwife

Quote from 2305: it wasnt Obama that created this mess. It was the previous presidents. This was on obamas plate when he took over.

That is the biggest cop out and oldest one as well. Ok lets for arguments sake say you are right. What has he done to fix the mess he supposedly inherited?? Not one thing; that's what. He spent the first 2 years ramming through an unconstitutional healthcare bill. Has he tried to stimulate the economy....believe it or not the answer is yes. He added like ten bucks to certain income levels paycheck a week for $500 total. Result?; no stimulation of the economy just added to the national debt.

Moral of the story give someone a lump sum of $500 they may spend it. Give them $10 a week hidden in their paycheck....they don't even notice it.

Add on his leadership qualities, embarrassed of our country...won't wear a USA pin on his suit, no US flags in background when he speaks, and the number one answer....has the gall to want us to change our national anthem!!

I am truly embarrassed if he is a real American I hope he really was born somewhere else and pulled the biggest con in our history. Go Barry Soetoro.

• Upvote 1