Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silvergreetings.com????

Theflyingbird

I was just looking at the Breitling chat post and noticed he mentioned about purchasing smaller Iraqi dinar notes. He said Silvergreetings.com has the 50s and 250s and on up. My question is are they a trusted Iraqi dinar dealer and would it be worth investing in the smaller notes being that they want to take the larger notes out of circulation? You could hold the smaller notes until the rate goes up some more and then cash in those. Feel free to give your opinion. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

I have also purchased from Silver Greetings before and had no problems. The Dinars they have sold me are new, uncirculated and have all the security features. I bought the lower denoms to hold longer if the RV comes out at a lower rate and then rises later on. Just trying to cover all the bases! Go RV!

Hey everyone. Thanks for all the help.

One thing you should realize though is that they are charging $89US for 5000 dinar in 50's, which is only worth about $4.25. Or you have the choice of only getting 10 50 dinar notes for $14.95, which that has a total actual value of less than 50 cents US. Just something to keep in mind...

• Upvote 1