Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President Obama Reeases Full Birth Certificate

detroitjazzman

It ONLY took him 3+ YEARS to produce his "real" (cough cough) Birth Certificate.....THANKS SO MUCH MR PRESIDENT....what an ODD thing to take 36 MONTHS to produce to the public.....

Simple answer to this whole charade is that Donald Trump WALKED President Barack Hussein Obama like a DOG IN THE PARK!!!!.....Call it what you want...that IS WHAT HAPPENED ;)

Congrats Obama...this little display was ALMOST as gracious as you BOWING to the King of Saudi Arabia.....(PUKE) :rolleyes:

Why don't the rest of you idiots post all of us a copy of your birth certificate on this forum. Better yet, why don't you ask your Republican politicians running for president to prove that they are U.S. citizens or does this only have to be done by someone non-white..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

He has done it various times. youtube if full of his embarrsing behavious. no wonder they werent invited to the royal wedding this week.

ROFLOL!! You sound like all the other heads of state were invited. Tony BLAIR wasn't even invited.

It's NOT a state affair.

That said....if BUSH had been invited and Obama not...you would have a point. Since he wasn't...and MOST heads of state weren't....you are whining about a perceived slight that just make you look silly.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gladnick/2008/09/29/fight-smears-website-admits-obama-was-kenyan-citizen-wheres-

“When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children.

Since Sen. Obama has neither renounced his U.S. citizenship nor sworn an oath of allegiance to Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired on Aug. 4, 1982.”

So according to Fight the Smears itself, Obama's Kenyan citizenship expired on Aug. 4, 1982 meaning he held Kenyan citizenship until that point. This is astounding and so far no mainstream media outlet has reported on it. Will some reporter out there be so bold as to ask Obama if he was a Kenyan citizen until his 21st birthday as his own website concedes?

He is Kenyan and even if naturalized he is still illegal to be out prresident. Arney can't be the Pres. He is naturalized. Obama isn't even that, he is Kenyan, as that expried he is not a citizen anywhere.

You need a Hug?

• Upvote 1

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gladnick/2008/09/29/fight-smears-website-admits-obama-was-kenyan-citizen-wheres-

“When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children.

Since Sen. Obama has neither renounced his U.S. citizenship nor sworn an oath of allegiance to Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired on Aug. 4, 1982.”

So according to Fight the Smears itself, Obama's Kenyan citizenship expired on Aug. 4, 1982 meaning he held Kenyan citizenship until that point. This is astounding and so far no mainstream media outlet has reported on it. Will some reporter out there be so bold as to ask Obama if he was a Kenyan citizen until his 21st birthday as his own website concedes?

He is Kenyan and even if naturalized he is still illegal to be out prresident. Arney can't be the Pres. He is naturalized. Obama isn't even that, he is Kenyan, as that expried he is not a citizen anywhere.

Like I've said before a little information is a dangerous thing. In the face of the train comming down the track, bright light in your face, you still deny you are standing on the tracks. I am truly thankful I get my information from a more reliable source, and just a FYI you may want to read up on qualifications to be PoTUS. There are also some supreme court decisions on this subject. There is an awful lot of misinformation being perpetuiated about, but, just because someone says its true, dosen't make it so. Its sort of like when you were in school and the teacher lined you up against the wall and started a statement....after 20 or so students, what the teacher got at the end had nothing to do with what was said at the beginning. What I've found in life, use information you get to check out what the truth is. Don't be a sheep. You ask the question....This is astounding and so far no mainstream media outlet has reported on it. did it ever occur to you before posting misinformation that maybe you should check your facts. I don't particularily like President Obama's current agenda, however, Im not going to perpetuate falsehoods just to try and make a point. It's popular to bash the POTUS as Mr. Trump has jumped on the bandwagon, however, he is a prime example of the "the less you say...the less you have to take back" and then had the temerity to try and take credit for its release. Sometimes in life its better to not travel wherer the path may lead.....go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. just saying

• Upvote 2

You mean that's it. You take it at face value. I see so many discrepancies in the copy of the birth certificate still. As Trump said, it will be checked out. Let the experts tell us. If found to be a false document, would you cater to a President that sets the example of being a lyer to our children? mad.gif

Do you say to your children that you were wrong when proven wrong.....that's an example that I like to set with my kids. just saying

• Upvote 1

Perhaps this post will put an end to the Birthers speculation that President Obama was born in US. Im sure that there are those who will contend that this is a fake. Im not posting for the validity of the document......just the fact that it has been released. I doube seriously he would release a fradulent document. just saying!

link: http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110427/ts_yblog_theticket/white-house-releases-obama-birth-certificate

A true birth certificate does not state Live Certificate of Birth and does not reveal the parents address. It is a phoney

Your "Dinar Millions" are WORTHLESS...so who would take that bet???

Your "racist" rant is typical ....so who will pay attention????

Racist is as Racist does ;)

slade- you paid attention!

I got you to pay attention baby boy!

there is nothing typical about the truth of what America has to address= Race in America!

slade- have you ever had a a few black people over to your house for dinner? or been over to a black person's house for a meal?

have you ever walked on the other side of the street when you saw a groug of black youths coming in your direction? ever quickly lock your car doors when a black person walks near your vehicle? believe every thing you read or see in the media about black people? have you ever been in store and have money in your pocket and wearing dockers and a polo shirt and still be followed by security in every isle?

I am not a big fan of Mr. Obama since he has let people walk over him, and yes i am totally pissed that he will not address the racist terrorist in this country who need to be hunted down and destroyed like the Taliban.

A true birth certificate does not state Live Certificate of Birth and does not reveal the parents address. It is a phoney

Beg to differ...Just looked at mine....has mom/dad's address....occupation...previous birh's etc... you cannot make a blanket statement based on what your certificate looks like. You are assuming that all states and posessions of the US have the same document or some form of uniform document reporting requirements. Each state sets up their own forms. just saying not attacking....just that there is a lot of BS floating around. Peace Jazz

• Upvote 1

Once upon a time, there was a FOX and he came into the homes of all the sheeple...Some threw him out and others welcomed him with open arms...The FOX would tell stories to those that would listen...They would sit down together and have TEA as the FOX would tickle their ears with stories...Soon all the sheeple believed everything the FOX told them and went into the streets to proclaim what the FOX had said...And it did not matter that when they would hear contrary information, they would yell from the roof tops what they heard the FOX say...And proclaim the FOX is telling the truth and all the rest of you are just wrong...

Sorry, can't help myself! None of this will make a difference...Only we will... :)

Edited by Mr.Nobody

Hold on let me be the crazy one for just one second here....blink.gif... Barrack Obama II is his alias I mean we all know that his real name is Berry Santoro or something like that it his last name is spelled several ways on the net and he even admits his last name isn't Obama just like "Bill" isn't William Clinton's name... you can have an alias as president I just wonder why it is on his certificate of live birth biggrin.gif

Ok I am done with that here is the reality.... this guy sucks Vote LTC Allen Westbiggrin.gif

Now that hits the nail on the head!! lol If this document was actually available, why did it go thru all the motions it did (i.e. all of countless hours & dollars that were spent deffending it) and not just make it available when requested in the beginning? ... just saying...playing the devil's advocate if you will

Have a great day everyone!

• Upvote 2

First of all..."Baby Boy"???? REALLY???

Second...you have NO IDEA WHAT MY RACE IS

THIRD...that racist "chip" on your shoulder is very unattractive...try working on that and I think you will find some peace...you don't have to live your life as "the victim" ;)

Slade,

I got no beef with you just sharing a different opinion about my take on what's really happening in and around this experience called life. when people talk about chips being on one's shoulder, one would have to understand that a chip is just a chip. all of those questions that I had presented you was not from a chip, but the reality of life for many people who would love for it to be just a chip. Instead, this so called chip was never warranted or asked for, but God given as my skin color ( BLACK). A chip can be knocked off one's shoulder at any given time- the skin you are born in you can't change at all. I can be happy or I can be mad, but I as a Black man can never change my color.

as far as finding peace, peace comes in many different forms. I choose to vent my reality which brings me peace. thank you for helping me find peace in this forum friend!

tell others to help all of the so-called victims in this society and help knock chip's off of those misunderstood fellow Americans.

peace be unto you and go RV!

• Upvote 2

I could be wrong but wasn't Obama born as Barry santoro (or something like that) and didn't he change his name to Barrack H Obama? If so his birth certificate would not read Barrack H Obama it would read his birth name

Yeah, you are wrong. He was born Barack Hussein Obama and he has remained so all of his life.

Why on earth would he have his stepfathers name on his birth certificate when his mother didn't MEET the man untill Barack was six??

• Upvote 1