Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President Obama Reeases Full Birth Certificate

detroitjazzman

Perhaps this post will put an end to the Birthers speculation that President Obama was born in US. Im sure that there are those who will contend that this is a fake. Im not posting for the validity of the document......just the fact that it has been released. I doube seriously he would release a fradulent document. just saying!

link: http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110427/ts_yblog_theticket/white-house-releases-obama-birth-certificate

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Hold on let me be the crazy one for just one second here....blink.gif... Barrack Obama II is his alias I mean we all know that his real name is Berry Santoro or something like that it his last name is spelled several ways on the net and he even admits his last name isn't Obama just like "Bill" isn't William Clinton's name... you can have an alias as president I just wonder why it is on his certificate of live birth biggrin.gif

Ok I am done with that here is the reality.... this guy sucks Vote LTC Allen Westbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 8

He could have released this at any time over the last 3 years...Ask yourself...WHY TODAY??? What else is going on in the news that he needs to create a distraction for? Watch the other hand to see what he is hiding! How about this: Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke's historic news conference "The main event will be the Fed's first-ever post-FOMC meeting news conference"

I am no conspiracy theorist, but I don't trust Obama either. My opinion is that the timing on this document coming out was precisely planned. Not saying that the Fed's FIRST EVER news conference is ABSOLUTELY the thing that Obama was trying to distract us from but IMHO he is using it to distract our attention from SOMETHING!

GO RV!

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

He could have released this at any time over the last 3 years...Ask yourself...WHY TODAY??? What else is going on in the news that he needs to create a distraction for? Watch the other hand to see what he is hiding! How about this: Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke's historic news conference "The main event will be the Fed's first-ever post-FOMC meeting news conference"

I am no conspiracy theorist, but I don't trust Obama either. My opinion is that the timing on this document coming out was precisely planned. Not saying that the Fed's FIRST EVER news conference is ABSOLUTELY the thing that Obama was trying to distract us from but IMHO he is using it to distract our attention from SOMETHING!

GO RV!

This may not be totally off base. But you are really just changing the subject, aren't you?

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Hold on let me be the crazy one for just one second here....blink.gif... Barrack Obama II is his alias I mean we all know that his real name is Berry Santoro or something like that it his last name is spelled several ways on the net and he even admits his last name isn't Obama just like "Bill" isn't William Clinton's name... you can have an alias as president I just wonder why it is on his certificate of live birth biggrin.gif

Ok I am done with that here is the reality.... this guy sucks Vote LTC Allen Westbiggrin.gif

Soldiering4U, I had the same question; How did a birth certificate printed in 1961 end up having the name Barack Hussein Obama on it, when he did not have that name until he was a young adult? His name was Berry Santoro until he changed it to Barack Hussein Obama. If you have a real birth certificate printed when you were born, it has your real name on it, not a name you've only recently changed. Most of you will only believe what you want, but there are serious problems here that need addressing.

Maverick

• Upvote 12

The only people this will NOT convince are those who do not WISH to be convinced ... they will believe what they believe no matter what "proof" is offered. It will NEVER be sufficient. So, why bother. They complain about the president but won't get out and do anything proactive about making a difference in the next election. They will just keep complaining and grabbing another brew and feeling hard done by as if they are the only ones being abused by the system. Good Grief Charlie Brown ... grow up already!

smee2

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

EXHIBIT A

Soldiering4U, I had the same question; How did a birth certificate printed in 1961 end up having the name Barack Hussein Obama on it, when he did not have that name until he was a young adult? His name was Berry Santoro until he changed it to Barack Hussein Obama. If you have a real birth certificate printed when you were born, it has your real name on it, not a name you've only recently changed. Most of you will only believe what you want, but there are serious problems here that need addressing.

Maverick

EXHIBIT B

TS

Edited by On_Reserve
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Maverick is correct. If Obama was legally adopted, as per his own words, then his name was changed to his adoptive father's name. Unless he had his name legally changed back to Obama then his name is NOT Obama. This man is a scam. Get out of your ivory towers and talk to those who know him personally and not as the politician. But those who wish to believe Obama will be as closed minded about anything negative regarding him as they are regarding anything positive pertaining to the dinar. Eventually they will see the true Obama. When that happens I just hope you have your house in order. You are going to need it!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Maverick is correct. If Obama was legally adopted, as per his own words, then his name was changed to his adoptive father's name. Unless he had his name legally changed back to Obama then his name is NOT Obama. This man is a scam. Get out of your ivory towers and talk to those who know him personally and not as the politician. But those who wish to believe Obama will be as closed minded about anything negative regarding him as they are regarding anything positive pertaining to the dinar. Eventually they will see the true Obama. When that happens I just hope you have your house in order. You are going to need it!

EXHIBIT C; please slow down -- there are only 26 letters in the alphabet (english alphabet, that is ...)

TS

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Perhaps this post will put an end to the Birthers speculation that President Obama was born in US. Im sure that there are those who will contend that this is a fake. Im not posting for the validity of the document......just the fact that it has been released. I doube seriously he would release a fradulent document. just saying!

link: http://news.yahoo.co...rth-certificate

It really don't amount to a hill of beans now whether this man was born US or Kenya or what, His actions subjest that he is anything but 100% US. Just stop and think for a minute how many american's have changed their name and became a Muslim and just think how many are out to do this country and its people harm at any given moment. I am not against religions of any kind but Islam i cannot get past the Shira law and the fact that it stresses that they are to kill or harm the infidels meaning anyone who is not muslim. In my opinion Obama along with like minded people have disrupted this country internally, and we are headed for serious trouble. Everyone has been blinded and comforted by the Media while the demons are being let lost upon this nation.....JMO

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Well, the Yahoo news atricle shown has a photo of not a long form birth certificate as has been requested but the same certificate of live birth presented a few years back. Nothing new. Besides the Governor of Hawaii just had a press release where she said that the certificate everyone was asking for is locked away where even the Pres himself could not view it...Hawaii Law...He may have been born in Hawaii, he may have nothing to hide but why did he spend Millions of US dollars trying to keep it from being released? I can get a copy of mine for less than $20.00.

• Upvote 2

Sooner or later, they will carbon date the paper it's printed on and run forensic testing on the type and ink to determine what year it's from. JMO. Slay.

• Upvote 3

No kidding!!

I'll defer to Mark Twain: “It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.”

Last comment for me in this thread.

TS

you should have thought about that 3-4 post ago... Street saying " when in doubt whip it out".... So beat it.... JUST SAYIN'

Maverick

Um....that's crazy. WHY would he have the name of his stepfather on his birth certificate when his mother didn't even MEET him until Obama was SIX YEARS OLD?? Time travel again???

The only people this will NOT convince are those who do not WISH to be convinced ... they will believe what they believe no matter what "proof" is offered. It will NEVER be sufficient. So, why bother. They complain about the president but won't get out and do anything proactive about making a difference in the next election. They will just keep complaining and grabbing another brew and feeling hard done by as if they are the only ones being abused by the system. Good Grief Charlie Brown ... grow up already!

smee2

AMEN!!

Well, the Yahoo news atricle shown has a photo of not a long form birth certificate as has been requested but the same certificate of live birth presented a few years back. Nothing new. Besides the Governor of Hawaii just had a press release where she said that the certificate everyone was asking for is locked away where even the Pres himself could not view it...Hawaii Law...He may have been born in Hawaii, he may have nothing to hide but why did he spend Millions of US dollars trying to keep it from being released? I can get a copy of mine for less than $20.00.

ROFLMAOAY!!!

No, it's the long form. He didn't spend MILLIONS to keep it from being released..and they granted him an exception to the law because of the huge volume of calls they have been getting,. And NO ONE said that OBAMA couldn't view it...the Attorney General just released a statement saying that he COULD.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1