Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

After Receiving A Windfall Like RV Success, Will You Be Worse Off In Future?

Muhammad

k, uhm, no you dont have to coexist, you dont have to have mercy on the so-called newbies(most of them are probably using it as an excuse to hide something anyway),, globaldy gobblty what does this have to do with dinar rumors, please take this to the forums 101 section,,moderator please save us

I believe we shouldn't be mean and selfish to other newbies keep coming to Adam's blog site, right everyone?. You have suspicions which may ruin your own life because you think you are smarter than others. You may have no conceptual intelligence, numerical intelligence, linguistic intelligence, emotional intelligence(EQ), personal intelligence, physical intelligence, creative intelligence, musical intelligence, naturalistic intelligence and intuitive intelligence but a mind like a frog in the well having tunnel vision all the time. Do you think Adam's blog site is meant to cater for you and your supporters who only know how to use the IQ of a frog's mind to bash others without using the left and right brains equally? Adam is running a homebased business which is not very cheap and I fully understand why it is so. For your personal information, I was one working in the marketing department long time ago to understand how to attract regular clients and potential clients alike to buy our products and services offline and online. I almost wanted to set up a web site or blog site to do internet marketing last year and I felt that such home business startup costs were terrifically expensive as I have to upgrade hosting plan to cater for larger audience and so for. If I don't have buyers but simply to attract online window-shoppers like you as bashers all the time, I may soon close down my blog site for business. Freedom of speech does not mean we've got the rights to bash others as we like. I truly empathize with Adam as an administrator of his business blog site here. There are times when the day might have been monotonously routine and hence we need a break to talk about an unrelated topic sometimes but of course, with a limitation to everything and to help refresh our mind to later clear our blocked mind on dinar speculation a bit better afterwards to contribute what we know through our own research and more. Frank who is another administrator of Keep The Faith Mission (KTFM) uses the internet marketing tactic which I have truly admired but which basically focuses on Christianity to attract more Christian clients only; and in terms of Christian business, he is contributing his works to the Christian community 70% as well as dinar speculation but 30%. I on my part try to clear the heads of some Muslim bloggers watching us in Adam's blog site who might be secretly supporting terrorism. And simultaneously, I try to attract more newbies to Adam's blog site with interesting topics who might be Adam's future clients and not just about dinar speculation which earns nothing in cash for him. If you are not interested in me, please avoid my thread next time. My thread here is self-explanatory why many newbies supported me here. Thank you so much to everyone who supports me!

You dudes and chicks! Please print it out if possible and paste on the wall mirror or whatever where you comb your hair everyday or send it to your desktop immediately in case your sudden excitement due to the RV success might blow your mind too much to forget everything entirely and then, you realized it was too late because you were not supposed to contribute them half gone without a clear head. By the way, please also click on the link for extra more knowledge as well and pass on:

www.internetslang.com'>

www.internetslang.com ;)