Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CHINA COULD BE CALLING FOR THE NOTE!!!

Scooter

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,

I'M GOING TO LIMIT MY WORDS AND LET THE ARTICLES SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. RUMBLINGS FROM CHINA THAT THEY INTEND TO DIVERSIFY THEIR HOLDINGS. THIS IS EITHER VERY VERY GOOD FOR OUR MUTUAL INVESTMENT OR VERY VERY BAD FOR THE US DOLLAR. I'LL LET YOU DECIDE.....

BEST REGARDS,

SCOOTER

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHINACALLSTHENOTE.png

• Upvote 17

I'M GOING TO LIMIT MY WORDS AND LET THE ARTICLES SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. RUMBLINGS FROM CHINA THAT THEY INTEND TO DIVERSIFY THEIR HOLDINGS. THIS IS EITHER VERY VERY GOOD FOR OUR MUTUAL INVESTMENT OR VERY VERY BAD FOR THE US DOLLAR. I'LL LET YOU DECIDE.....

Couldn't it be both? :huh:

Great job as always. Thanks for the post, Scooter.

• Upvote 1

Couldn't it be both? :huh:

Great job as always. Thanks for the post, Scooter.

I think it could be both, Scooby Doo. Thanks for the info, Scooter.

I've never been convinced that the RV/RI that we're all looking for is a good thing for the USD.

I'm wondering, though, where China's hints of dumping their Treasury holdings falls into step in the process. I mean, China already motioned toward trying to get wider acceptance of the CNY with deals involving Russia, etc. (China, Russia Push Yuan-Ruble Trading to Diminish Dollar Role) I'm trying to construe if there is a potential "monetary shift" that is China-centric. I just can't truly connect the dots... yet... and determine the impact on a potential RV of the IQD.

With the Singapore "one-off revaluation", (watch MarketWatch video here) is that a potential hint of many "Asian" currencies shifting their values to further diminish the USD role in their own markets? If the Fed continues "Quantitative Easing" (Ha!) are the rest of the rats going to jump ship before October when the Asian currencies typically consider revaluation?

Hmmm.... You've given a lot to ponder here. Relating to the RV or not, this monetary battle involving the USD can't be good for us, IMHO.

Edited by HuntTech
  • Upvote 1

Scooter, great work and powerful research. "Tears in eye's" I have already concluded the same message you are trying to convey to us all, I have watched this storm closely just as you have seem to have done. I know as much as you do that this is only the beginning of America's undoing financially. I know you are well aware of what this means for us all, further if the Dollar does fall....... for us the RV will be worthless. I pray time is on our side so that we may each prepare ourselves for what is coming. American's do not realize the special nature we currently possess as the world reserve currency. If China dumps and the implication that the Basket of currency's is created we are FINISHED financially. If I'm wrong Scooter POST and say it to me here. I think not. As alway's Scooter I value your opinion and have the utmost respect for your work and efforts. Peace.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I SAY SCOOTER FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!! WHOS WITH ME ?? ANYBODY? LETS TAKE A TALLY ...... GREAT POST THERE MR SCOOTER...... :P:D:PB)

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,

BEST REGARDS,

SCOOTER

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHINACALLSTHENOTE.png

HEY SCOOTER I CANT GET ALL OF THE PAGES ON FULL SCREEN IS THER ANY WAY TO MOVE IT OVER? SOME I DO AND SOME DONT.... SCOOTER FOR PRESIDENT.. :D:):D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

HEY SCOOTER I CANT GET ALL OF THE PAGES ON FULL SCREEN IS THER ANY WAY TO MOVE IT OVER? SOME I DO AND SOME DONT.... SCOOTER FOR PRESIDENT.. :D:):D

Here's what I do. Right click the image and select Copy Image. Then paste it into a program like Microsoft Word or Wordpad. Then you can resize the image or zoom in on the text you're trying to read. If you want to keep it to read later just save the document to the hard drive in a designated folder. I have a Scooter folder on mine. Good luck!

• Upvote 3

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,

If they again purchase large amounts of gold, at near record pricing, you will be able to see just how bad they want to shed US debt, while it still has some buying power.

They had effectively come close to cornering the market of US debt, and are rapidly tiring of the stench of the lost value.

The real problem occurs when no one will accept their use of US. Debt as a vehicle to purchase their needs.

If they wanted to play the same game of blackmail that we played on them, they could very publicly challenge the Fed to make the debt good; in Gold and Silver...

The Federal Reserve has a very "pressing" situation and problem to address.

Look for the song and dance routine to be broadcast in your area.

Theatre of the absurd...

As always, Scooter, thanks for making us think.......

• Upvote 3

If they again purchase large amounts of gold, at near record pricing, you will be able to see just how bad they want to shed US debt, while it still has some buying power.

They had effectively come close to cornering the market of US debt, and are rapidly tiring of the stench of the lost value.

The real problem occurs when no one will accept their use of US. Debt as a vehicle to purchase their needs.

If they wanted to play the same game of blackmail that we played on them, they could very publicly challenge the Fed to make the debt good; in Gold and Silver...

The Federal Reserve has a very "pressing" situation and problem to address.

Look for the song and dance routine to be broadcast in your area.

Theatre of the absurd...

As always, Scooter, thanks for making us think.......

Well now, here is an outstanding and educated response Scooter. Excellent POST! +1 for you too. Peace.

• Upvote 3

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,

BEST REGARDS,

SCOOTER

Scooter,

It just came to me. I know how China can stem the tide...

Buy Heidelberg and refuse to sell new presses to the Federal Reserve when the current ones wear out, which at current pace, won't be much longer.

When the children aren't being supervised, they don't play fair. Take away their toys...

Seriously, it may be time for us to diversify into other currencies, and take possession. The Euro may finally find it's stride. The Yuan certainly has, and will continue to have promise. The Dong may be another long-term possibility.

Find a bank that will allow foreign currency accounts. Currencies will help while there is still a functioning society.

Our next concern should be tangible items to use as a store of wealth:

Cigarettes, Whiskey, Coin, Ammunition, First Aid supplies, Batteries, Water Purification, Non-Terminator Seeds, Long term storage food stuffs, precious metals, solar panels, bicycles, CB radios, FRS Radios, copper wire, Bees, Cocoa, Coffee, Dried Beans, Rice, Flour, Wheat.......

Anything that can extend the chances of coming out the other side. These items are sometimes referred to as the four "B"s; Beans, Bandages, Bullets and Bibles...

Items that can be consumed or bartered to recover investment, items for care and protection of family, common items that have multiple uses, any item that contributes to a vice. This is not a time for moral prejudice, it is a time to maximize your chance to barter for something you need. Vice items like Tobacco and Whiskey will be the short supply items that will have the highest value, as they feed an addiction. Make sure you barter the most addictive to the neighboring "tribe" .

And, as always, when you circle the wagons, make sure the guns are pointed out... Unity.

I am personally not looking forward to this, and will welcome any process that diverts it another 20 to 30 years. But, being a realist, I see little chance of that happening. Having lived in a tropical third-world nation before, I have had a preview of what widespread poverty looks like, and the results.

Don't mean to hijack the thread, this is a cause and effect reply.....

• Upvote 2

This would be very, very bad for the US economy. QE2 is coming to an end. If China, and other holders of US debt decide it's time to dump bonds, the outrush of cash would be devastating. Something similar happened in 2007/2008 forcing the US Gov to stop trading before the economy collapsed. Believe it or not, but we are in a much more fragile state today. Near the debt ceiling, IMF giving the US a negative outlook which could lead to a lower credit rating, QE2 coming to and end, and Scooter not in the Whitehouse.

I believe we are on the precipice folks. Just my opinion though. Go RV.

Try this my friend:

CTRL - ZOOM IN

CTRL+ ZOOM OUT

Please let me know if that helps.

Best,

Scooter

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I SAY SCOOTER FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!! WHOS WITH ME ?? ANYBODY? LETS TAKE A TALLY ...... GREAT POST THERE MR SCOOTER...... :P:D:PB)

Bang,

Agreed compadre!!! I gave Dalite a +1 as well. I had an extra one so I gave it to you to....

Later bud,

Scoot

Well now, here is an outstanding and educated response Scooter. Excellent POST! +1 for you too. Peace.

Thank you for saying the things you just did because thats exactly what could happen and the swiftness and speed will be amazing if it goes south.

thanks again,

Scooter

Scooter,

It just came to me. I know how China can stem the tide...

Buy Heidelberg and refuse to sell new presses to the Federal Reserve when the current ones wear out, which at current pace, won't be much longer.

When the children aren't being supervised, they don't play fair. Take away their toys...

Seriously, it may be time for us to diversify into other currencies, and take possession. The Euro may finally find it's stride. The Yuan certainly has, and will continue to have promise. The Dong may be another long-term possibility.

Find a bank that will allow foreign currency accounts. Currencies will help while there is still a functioning society.

Our next concern should be tangible items to use as a store of wealth:

Cigarettes, Whiskey, Coin, Ammunition, First Aid supplies, Batteries, Water Purification, Non-Terminator Seeds, Long term storage food stuffs, precious metals, solar panels, bicycles, CB radios, FRS Radios, copper wire, Bees, Cocoa, Coffee, Dried Beans, Rice, Flour, Wheat.......

Anything that can extend the chances of coming out the other side. These items are sometimes referred to as the four "B"s; Beans, Bandages, Bullets and Bibles...

Items that can be consumed or bartered to recover investment, items for care and protection of family, common items that have multiple uses, any item that contributes to a vice. This is not a time for moral prejudice, it is a time to maximize your chance to barter for something you need. Vice items like Tobacco and Whiskey will be the short supply items that will have the highest value, as they feed an addiction. Make sure you barter the most addictive to the neighboring "tribe" .

And, as always, when you circle the wagons, make sure the guns are pointed out... Unity.

I am personally not looking forward to this, and will welcome any process that diverts it another 20 to 30 years. But, being a realist, I see little chance of that happening. Having lived in a tropical third-world nation before, I have had a preview of what widespread poverty looks like, and the results.

Don't mean to hijack the thread, this is a cause and effect reply.....

So the only thing that China got is cheap goods. And when they RV their own money and make ours crap their cheap crap will cost as much as quality American made goods - which one will you buy. Those commies got a rude awakening if they try to flex their muscles. Thier goods are crap!!! Try some of their nails. They bend by just looking at them. If you want a good nail - buy American or Canadian - the steel is quality - I swear China nails are half lead. And the hoe I got that is chinky - crap. If their flex their currency muscle nobody wiill pay top dollar for their garbage. The only reason to buy their stuff is it's cheap and you can toast it and go buy a new one easy - not so if they cuase our money to crash - we will buy the hoe or shovel made in the USA out of good quality steel - just wait - you WILL see our factories (new factories) start up new. There will be a "New" industrial revolution here in the USA with personal CNC, 3D printing and more. Manufacturing is being put into the hands of the little guy as we speak. China has a rude awakening. And don't forget, if China tries to play games it will hurt Europe and Canada also. Hell - Europe has few natural resources unlike us here in America. We have all the natural resources we need if we can just get rid of the tree huggers and dems. We will be fine. We have the ability to be a self-sustaining country. And if Chin tries to get funny - we will shut off the coal and the wheat and the rice faucet - they cannot feed themselves. Don't listen to the hype. China is a paper tiger and their goods are crap.

• Downvote 1