Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Paranornal RV Announcement Activity

SYNJI

Wow!! My husband and I did not have a great day today. I had forced him to replace our last reserve order that was due on the 24th, and so we can pay them all off in May, before the Execitove Presidential Order 13303 Expires towards the end of May. It was part of our plan that we would do two months reserves only (March and April). If no RV yet, April was our last month. He was a little upset and we didn't talk much after we went and wired the reserves to DB. I was on my lap top doing some readings on the websites about the dinar news today, while he was downloading movies. My 14 years old son was napping next to me. It happened at about 6:45 pm (California Time). I picked up my cellular phone from underneath my son. There was a text that says "RV Announcement in Bagdad at 8:30". I didn't look and had thought it was my brother playing a joke on me and I quickly pressed replied, without looking, and said "yeah right and where did you get that information from?"

Then, I was curioused, so I went back to my text logs and checked to see who had actually sent me that text (thought it might be from, DV, DD or PH Group, etc......) instead. Amazingly, no one had sent me that text anywhere in my cellular phone history. Even my replied was gone and had no idea who I had replied it to. I saw it with my own eyes and it just dissappeared without a trace. My hair in the back of my neck stood up and I am totally confused. I didn't know how to explained this so I decided to post it. It can't be a ghost playing tricks on my cell phone...., right?

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

Wow!! My husband and I did not have a great day today. I had forced him to replace our last reserve order that was due on the 24th, and so we can pay them all off in May, before the Execitove Presidential Order 13303 Expires towards the end of May. It was part of our plan that we would do two months reserves only (March and April). If no RV yet, April was our last month. He was a little upset and we didn't talk much after we went and wired the reserves to DB. I was on my lap top doing some readings on the websites about the dinar news today, while he was downloading movies. My 14 years old son was napping next to me. It happened at about 6:45 pm (California Time). I picked up my cellular phone from underneath my son. There was a text that says "RV Announcement in Bagdad at 8:30". I didn't look and had thought it was my brother playing a joke on me and I quickly pressed replied, without looking, and said "yeah right and where did you get that information from?"

Then, I was curioused, so I went back to my text logs and checked to see who had actually sent me that text (thought it might be from, DV, DD or PH Group, etc......) instead. Amazingly, no one had sent me that text anywhere in my cellular phone history. Even my replied was gone and had no idea who I had replied it to. I saw it with my own eyes and it just dissappeared without a trace. My hair in the back of my neck stood up and I am totally confused. I didn't know how to explained this so I decided to post it. It can't be a ghost playing tricks on my cell phone...., right?

Please find a way to separate dreaming from reality please :)

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

I don't know how to explain your situation, however I will remind us all, that all of us have things that happen in our life that sometimes can not be explained and most of us are not willing to talk about it. You posted not trying to pump or sale but rather ask for help.

I do however beleive that there is a God who can help you understand and give you peace. All one has to do is ask for it.

I only know one thing, I dont know what tomorrow holds but I do know who holds my tomorrow. And dinar is not my goal but my goal is to help others and I do that now with what I have as I can and if and when the rv comes then it is another avenue of blessings to help others. If you really want to know what you will do when rv comes look at what your doing today and then times that times your dinar.

The love of money is the root of all evil not money itself. I dont know about most of you all but I have never been able to have enough money or hold money long enough to fall in love with it. LOL

• Upvote 6

If this thing doesn't happen soon I'm gonna be tempted to call Miss Cleo for some answers. SYNJI, at least your phone called you and gave you the answer, the rest of us have to pay 1.99/minute for that kind of information. :eek:

Seriously though, not making fun of you, I hope what ever happened is a true message from something great and more knowing than any of us. ;)

• Upvote 3

so what was he downloading?

• Upvote 1

Any time I see obvious mis spellings, such as, I quickly pressed "replied", and Then I was "Curioused", then even my "Replied" was gone. and I didnt know how to "Explained" this. Sorry, but just have an un-easy feeling about this person's post. Very good judge of Character. Am I the only one who see's this? If so, Negative me away!!!! Just sounds llike someone who is "out sourced" to make these type of comments. Ever called a customer service number, when you get someone over seas? They talk alot like this!!!

Wow!!! ever so WOW!!! Did the phrase "RV Announcement in Bagdad at 8:30". get my attention. First thing I saw. I think I pooped myself!! LOLsmile.gif Sorry, been asleep for a few hours.biggrin.gif

Please be careful in using this phrase. It will be my luck to see this when it actually happens and have a Heart attack!!!

GO RV

• Upvote 1

LOL - Very entertaining.

Has anyone seen the movie "NEXT"? -- Nicholas Cage.

He knows of an exact time on a clock, but not sure of the day.

You my friend, are now in that scenario. 8:30s will be watch closely from here on out. ;P

I don't know how to explain your situation, however I will remind us all, that all of us have things that happen in our life that sometimes can not be explained and most of us are not willing to talk about it. You posted not trying to pump or sale but rather ask for help.

I do however beleive that there is a God who can help you understand and give you peace. All one has to do is ask for it.

I only know one thing, I dont know what tomorrow holds but I do know who holds my tomorrow. And dinar is not my goal but my goal is to help others and I do that now with what I have as I can and if and when the rv comes then it is another avenue of blessings to help others. If you really want to know what you will do when rv comes look at what your doing today and then times that times your dinar.

The love of money is the root of all evil not money itself. I dont know about most of you all but I have never been able to have enough money or hold money long enough to fall in love with it. LOL

I agree with you 100%. You said, "If you really want to know what you will do when rv comes look at what your doing today and then times that times your dinar." Awesome. I like your way of thinking.

• Upvote 2

It's the typical dilusion that we all have that an investment worth less than 1/10th of a penny is going to make us multi-millionaires. I've had many nights of paranormal activity after an RV announcement a few days before every monday. Back then, a certain oil man was providing the paranormal activity. Today, it's your cell phone. Tomorrow, who knows?

• Upvote 2

Well my ex-wife divorced me and I lost the respect of what I thought at the time were good friends because of this investment, when all I was trying to do was help them get involved. I have become very reserved in my views regarding the Iraqi dinar as it has created people to think that I am crazy. I have never seen phantom text messages telling me the RV has occurred. Now I believe this investment might truly be haunted, causing people to hallucinate. Stay grounded as the pumper gurus say or better yet stay away from that reserve scam crap. That would make me lose my mind too!