Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My rant of the day.

My rant of the day

Is the Iraqi Dinar a scam, an investment, or a savings?

I do NOT believe it is a scam for many reasons. How many scams do you know of where you can get most “if not all” of your money back?

If the stock market crashes and you lose your money it is just gone is the stock market a scam?

It is my belief that it is a cross between an investment and a savings.

This is why I feel the way I do (and I am the first one to say I could be wrong) a little over 5 years ago I had some extra money to spend so I bought a lot of Dinars (around 50Mi.) when the price was around $860 per Mil.

If I had not bought them when I did I probably would have spent the money by now on other things.

Over the years as I have had a need for money I have sold some of them off at a profit, so therefore and investment and saving.

Now I do realize that people that have just been into the Dinar lately that they will have to wait a little longer to see a profit but even if they sold out now they should be able to get at least 80% of there money back, so not a scam. Can the stock market say the same thing?

Since I have been coming to DV I have made a lot of good friends some more so than other, and a few (one in particular) that I defiantly want to meet at the party to hopefully build more than just a friendship, only time will tell.

And no I will not say whom!! A few may guess but I will not tell.

I do believe that there will be an RV but I have no idea of when or for how much.

Tomorrow would be great at $3.86 but I am sure no one thinks that will be so.

Now I will pass on a little news about me, this Thursday I have to have an operation on my hand so I might be off line for a while.

May the RV be soon and may we all have a great life.

• Upvote 4

My rant of the day

Is the Iraqi Dinar a scam, an investment, or a savings?

I do NOT believe it is a scam for many reasons. How many scams do you know of where you can get most “if not all” of your money back?

If the stock market crashes and you lose your money it is just gone is the stock market a scam?

It is my belief that it is a cross between an investment and a savings.

This is why I feel the way I do (and I am the first one to say I could be wrong) a little over 5 years ago I had some extra money to spend so I bought a lot of Dinars (around 50Mi.) when the price was around $860 per Mil.

If I had not bought them when I did I probably would have spent the money by now on other things.

Over the years as I have had a need for money I have sold some of them off at a profit, so therefore and investment and saving.

Now I do realize that people that have just been into the Dinar lately that they will have to wait a little longer to see a profit but even if they sold out now they should be able to get at least 80% of there money back, so not a scam. Can the stock market say the same thing?

Since I have been coming to DV I have made a lot of good friends some more so than other, and a few (one in particular) that I defiantly want to meet at the party to hopefully build more than just a friendship, only time will tell.

And no I will not say whom!! A few may guess but I will not tell.

I do believe that there will be an RV but I have no idea of when or for how much.

Tomorrow would be great at $3.86 but I am sure no one thinks that will be so.

Now I will pass on a little news about me, this Thursday I have to have an operation on my hand so I might be off line for a while.

May the RV be soon and may we all have a great life.

I already told you I'm married Qman...lol

pp ( Carla )

• Upvote 1