Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question for Adam

At one time was this forum half way logical? I mean over the past few months I have seen nothing but **** flying across the forums from other garbage websites. Now I understand people posting rumors, questions and whatever else, but these posts from other forums are just pathetic and all it is doing is making this forum look bad. It use to be you could find stories on here and good info. Now ever other posts is some sign of an RV, from the dealers not accepting wires, to follow Hillarious. What is really sad is the people who respond saying "thanks for the post". I know if someone sent me a box of **** for my birthday I would say thank you. I know everyone says if you don;t like the post don't read it, but when you have to sift through crap to find something useful, it is somewhat unavoidable.

• Upvote 4

Unfortunately, it's a double edged sword. Before, people would warn about posting things like what you're referring to, but it never did any good and then other people would say that if people only had negative things to say, to not say anything at all... and now, you have people thanking those making these types of posts instead of ignoring them or calling them out like it used to be and as a result, the people who would've continued to make these bad posts anyway, receive no opposition, and in some cases, support...

Long and short, I hear ya and 2nd the motion of not thanking for posts that we'd all rather regain the time we spent reading them.

GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1

There's an ebb and flow with the content that is posted here. When I first arrived last summer it was all rumors because nothing much was happening in Iraq. Then in the fall the PM matter was resolved and there was major progress made on the sanctions being lifted so the posts were much more substantive. Then it was back to rumors at the end of 2010 because everybody expected an RV by the end of the year. That didn't happen of course, so after the first of the year people started looking for what else needed to be done. We started looking at the remaining positions to be filled in the GOI, the Kuwaiti issues, acceptance into the WTO ... etc. That made the posts more substantive again. Now everybody is back in rumor mode because of statements made by Shabibi and others about removing the three zeroes, which we assume means an RV. I have a feeling that if there's no RV by the end of May we'll be back in the substantive post mode. You can't let it get to you. It is what it is.

• Upvote 3

At one time was this forum half way logical? I mean over the past few months I have seen nothing but **** flying across the forums from other garbage websites. Now I understand people posting rumors, questions and whatever else, but these posts from other forums are just pathetic and all it is doing is making this forum look bad. It use to be you could find stories on here and good info. Now ever other posts is some sign of an RV, from the dealers not accepting wires, to follow Hillarious. What is really sad is the people who respond saying "thanks for the post". I know if someone sent me a box of **** for my birthday I would say thank you. I know everyone says if you don;t like the post don't read it, but when you have to sift through crap to find something useful, it is somewhat unavoidable.

There hasn't really been any change on this board since last Aug when I bought my IQD.

The same type of people are posting (and reposting) the same 'insider information' in addition to longer, more detailed thesis papers about why our world economy needs (or warrants) an RV of ____________ (take your pick ... $12, $5.27, $3.26, $1.18 ...). We've always had to sift through the off topic posts. AND, people like you continue to come into and out of this forum complaining that someone should stop the 'pumpers'. Keepm still keeps refuting all of it, etc. After you've been on this board long enough, you will start to notice that about 75-80% of the posters change every 3-4 months. People get sick of the merry-go-round and/or they have to go find a job. This lottery didn't pay off quickly enough.

The only difference between now and the last half or 2010 is the level of frustration/desperation by holders of IQD. The tenor from the above mentioned experts (including Adam, Scotter, Marcus Curtis and others) previously reflected the tone that it was (almost) inevitable that the RV would occur by the end of 2010 which Ali fed subtly as well (contrary to Ali's most recent claim). Consequently, the reason there was a large run on IQD from Nov thru Dec -- see Gov seated (supposedly), Chapter 7 lifted (almost) etc ... etc ... I see you came onto this board in Jan. So, perhaps you were swept up into the pandemonium of this period by a well-meaning (and informed?) relative, best friend, advisor, or business associate?

Finally, there is now overt misrepresentation (or malfeasance) in my opinion -- NOT on this site. Other sites are now presenting themselves as hedge fund managers and offering their own highly suspect advice and investment options. Other sites are shouting down doubters and requiring that the flock of sheep remain quiet or go elsewhere. And the sheep DO listen, otherwise these charlatans would be out of business. These sites will also sell the sheep IQD which to me is SOOOOO transparent. People on this site then bring those outrageous claims over to DV.

THEN you write in and complain about it ... and the cycle continues. Someone will post your same complaint during the next month, then again on the 4th of July and so on ...

"Half way logical?" That's where the trouble begins. So far NO ONE has been correct in any prognostication that has ever been made. No one .. yet.

So why do you keep believing prognosticators. OR, complaining about their half logic. That's less than half logical in and of itself. Adam's book is your best guideline. We'd probably all be better served by reading that book 3-4 times and then just waiting to hear that the IQD RV'd. But, with the proper perspective, this spectacle is fun to watch. And, frankly, I admire the boobs who are willing to state emphatically that _______ will happen by xx date (then be wrong every time, but state it again the next day). If this thing ever RV's, you will have your defacto PHD in human nature by then. See why Amway does so well??

Think about it.

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Upvote 2