Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOV GETTING AN EXTRA 15%

Biker55

Think about this for a sec...if there is a 15% government imposed 'fee' a/k/a a tax which solely 'applies' to a specific group - us - would it not be double taxation if we have to pay another tax next tax season (2012) on the same money? I'd rather pay the 15% up front and tell the government - shove it, rather than pay 35% more on 4-15-2012! It's like double jeopardy! It's like a police officer who writes a motorist for running a red light, smashing into a car that had the green light, and killing that driver. If he hurries and pays the red light ticket before he can be charged with negligent homicide, double jeopardy can be attached and he can't be charged for negligent homicide - it's like this 'tax' scenario. I'd be willing to fight this battle out of my own pocket if need be but that won't be necessary since I'm going out on a limb here saying that this is just a crock (BS) of a rumor. I called a constitutional law professor, a friend of mine, at the University of Michigan and ran this hypothetical crap with him - his reply was "poppycock" - he doesn't believe it for an instant. Just a thought, friends! 10-4 over and out!

• Upvote 1

Ladies and gentlemen

This is NOT, I repeat not a special tax, not an additional tax. It is simply a collection up front of part of the total tax bill that you will pay if you do not invest your gains into some investment vehicle. Any large sums of money that come from a gain, lottery, gambling, windfall has the tax withheld at the source. Then when you file your annual return it will show as a credit against the total tax bill. If you invest at the point of collection then no tax will be withheld. The intel on this is as phoney as much of the intel on the dinar itself. Put it to bed and relax.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is BS...show me the beef? Who says you have to wire money anyway...Bank draft will do me just fine as long as it's not from the Savings and Loans of Somalia :lol::lol::lol:

Dont sweat it, just hype...

I already paid and accountant to figure out what you are going to get hit for taxes if you make a large profit off an investment. You would treat this just the same as if you invested in the stock market. Short answer is 35% for investments less than a year, 15% greater than a year. Make sure you save your receipts or you risk automatically be charged 35% no matter how long you have an investment...(I don't think the government trusts us, or worse yet, they want to screw us) :)

This point is moot anyway, I don't believe that we are going to make out like bandits... :(

• Upvote 1

"isn't against the US Constiution to target a specific group for taxes?"

YES IT IS AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!!!!!

Please read Article 1, Section 8, of the Constitution. In the very first paragraph it states: The Congress shall have the power to lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but ALL DUTIES, IMPOSTS AND EXCISES SHALL BE UNIFORM THROUGHOUT THE UNITED STATES.

Even though our Government has been ignoring this part (as well as many other parts) their actions are still unconstitutional.

• Upvote 1