Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOV GETTING AN EXTRA 15%

Biker55

READ AN ARTICLE ON DD ABOUT THE US GETTING AN EXTRA 15% OFF THE TOP BEFORE REGULAR TAXES. iF THIS HAPPENS THERE WILL BE SO MANY

DINAR SMUGGLED OUT OF THE US, IT WILL BE UNREAL. SOUNDS LIKE WE NEED A REAL OLD FASHION TEA PARTY. AND THEY TALK ABOUT IRAQ HAVING

CROOKED GOV OFFICIALS.LOL LOL LOL

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

READ AN ARTICLE ON DD ABOUT THE US GETTING AN EXTRA 15% OFF THE TOP BEFORE REGULAR TAXES. iF THIS HAPPENS THERE WILL BE SO MANY

DINAR SMUGGLED OUT OF THE US, IT WILL BE UNREAL. SOUNDS LIKE WE NEED A REAL OLD FASHION TEA PARTY. AND THEY TALK ABOUT IRAQ HAVING

CROOKED GOV OFFICIALS.LOL LOL LOL

Maybe Iraq will help us with our government regime after they get everything in order over there

I too read that somewhere but it also stated that the 15% would be credit or something like that on taxes. Not being a CPA I'm not sure what the bottom line would be on a situation like that. I also wonder how they would have the ability or if it is even legal to do that.

I Don't Believe That !!!

:blink::unsure::blink::unsure::blink:

Well you better start believin'...If you don't think for a minute this government won't tax our A@@es off straight up or with a windfall or lottery tax...You better wake up and go ahead and OD on the Koolaid..... JMO JMO JMO...... :angry:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Some people will believe anything, even when there is no proof, and the person feeding you the info can't even figure out how to cut and paste and article or link, but that doesn't matter. It's on the Internet...it must be true.

I will say it again. It is easier to believe and ***** about it than to research it and find out for yourself. It is so easy to be a victim.

By the way, if you can do a search, do one here on this subject, and you will additional responses regarding this same information from a couple of days ago. You won't like it. It is logical.

Guys, checked with my CPA on this, yes there is a capital gain tax of 15% and if you don't reinvest your earnings into other things then you would have to pay income tax on what your income increased to. So invest and if you don't know then check with someone whom does know.